Mino gets prepared

We Got Married ( Song Mino x Lee Yeonwoo )

October 29 2018, Thursday

 

YG Entertainment

Its 1pm and Mino and Seungyoon have been working on WINNER's abum in the studio overnight. YG had promised them that the album will be released before the year ends and seungyoon wanted to improve the songs by then.

 

Yoon: I think this is good enough for today. HEOL its 1pm already!! 

Mino: Its 1?? Wahh we spent almost 30 hours in the studio and we only managed to touch up 1 song. Seungyoon-ah, we need to speed up if not instead of a full album we will only release a mini, worse comes worse we will only release a single

Yoon: Chill, we are busy with the tour, you are busy preparing for your solo and now you also have WGM, Hoon hyung is busy with Awesome feed and preparing his solo, im preparing my solo too and Jinwoo hyung is practicing hard for the comeback and improving himself constantly.All of us are working hard and working together  and the album is coming together smoothly, don't over stress yourself we only need to work on 5 more songs. and we have more than 1 month.

Mino: You are right. even if we release a mini album or a single our goal is to release good music everyone can enjoy. Lets work hard for innercircles so that they can enjoy our music once more this year even if it is only a single

Yoon; Right, im very hungry lets go to the cafeteria and grab something shall we?

Mino: Kajaa!

 

The two head down to YG cafeteria and get their lunch greeting the ahjumeonis who serve them their lunch with big smiles. They look around the cafeteria and spot iKON's B.I, Bobby and Donghyuk having their lunch with Yoo Byung Jae. The duo heads over and joins them.

 

Yoon: YO WASSUP DONGSAENGS!! Hi hyung how are you?

Mino: Annyeong, mind if we sit here?

Bobby: Wassup hyungduel, of course you guys can sit here

Byung Jae: OHH Mino- yah have a sit, just the person we are looking for

Mino: You were looking for me? For what?

Donghyuk: Of course we were looking for you hyung, our whole company is curious about you

Yoon: Is it because of the solo album?

Donghyuk:Well not really hyung, our whole company is buzzing about Byungjae hyung, Hanbin hyung and Mino hyung

Bobby: Yeah, the news of YG artist finally going on WGM is making everyone in our company excited! Byungjae hyung and Hanbin hyung recently met their wives and everybody wants to know if you already shot for the program

Mino: YOU GUYS STARTED THE SHOOTING???

B.I: Hyung, you havent?

Mino: I have no clue at all, they have not told me anything at all.

Yoon: They are probably having second thoughts about casting you

Mino: YAH! 

The table bursts out laughing at Yoon's comment.

Mino: Hanbin-ah how was your first meeting?Who is your wife

Bobby: Ah im really jealous of Hanbin, how can he get her as a wife?

B.I: My first meeting was really nerve wrecking hyung, I met the MBC staff at our company and they gave me THE red envelope and there was a mission, I had to prepare a gift for my wife within 2 hours and go to MBC to find my wife, when i was about to leave my members suddenly stopped me and told me they were given a mission!! I lost my mind at that time, i was already very nervous about meeting my wife and these guys  were just delaying it making me more nervous, i had to solve a quiz about myself that the members came up with. After going through them i only had slightly over an hour left, i immediately went Mecenatpolis Mall and got a big plushy teddy bear and box of chocolates and rushed to MBC. It was the shooting day of Show Music Core and MBC was crowded with idols and there was also 2 different drama shootings taking place there and i only had around 30mins to find my wife,Luckily since i completed my members mission i was given a hint  about my wife's whereabouts in the form of a photo and it was the rehearsal stage for Music Core. I immediately rushed to the rehearsal stage and at that time Fromis9 and Weki Meki were set to rehearse, i went over to them and i asked them if they were my wife and they said they were not. It was so embarrasing for me and i was also carrying the huge teddy bear plushy. Thankfully Fromis9 and Weki Meki decided to help me, i showed them the photo hint and they told me that there was another similiar stage prepared for a drama shoot.I thanked them and immediately went to the other set located at the other end of the building. When i entered the set, it was dark except for a spotlight on stage and a small screen. When i saw that it felt like my heart was gonna break out of my chest.I went up on stage and stood infront of the screen,obvious that someone was standing on the other side of it, i was so nervous that my voice was trembling  when i addressed the person, after some small talk trying to guess each other's identity, the screen was lifted and i saw her, She was soo pretty and i could feel my cheeks turning red. We got acquainted with some small talk and then we decided to go and have dinner .I made a fool of myself when at the carpark i realised that in my nervousness i forgot to give her the teddy bear plushy and chocolates that i had left at the set. I ran back to the set and grabbed them and came back down. We then went to a western restaurant and had dinner asking each other questions, i thought that it will be scripted but it totally isn't so i got flusterd alot. But she was very down to earth, We then had our individual interviews about the day and we bid each other good bye. 

Mino: You told me such a long flashback and all but..... YOU NEVER TOLD  ME YOUR WIFE'S NAME!!!!

Bobby: Hyung you will be very surprised

Byung Jae: I was very surprised also when i heard her name

Yoon: Stop keeping us in suspense and just tell us her name!!!

B.I: My wife is......Kim Yoo Jung shi

Mino:.......

Yoon:........HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!??! YAH you lucky !! Daebak!!

Donghyuk: I know right hyung, how did Hanbin hyung get someone like Yoo Jung shi as his wife

B.I: Whats wrong with me?

Bobby: It will take forever to list everything wrong with you

Mino: Wahh the scale this season is different. Byung Jae hyung what about you? 

Byung Jae: Me? I was handed the red envelope at my house and was given a handphone, they told me that my wifenim had saved our meeting place in that phone and had asked the staff to pass it to me. I looked at the notes on the phone and it told me to meet my wife at Gyeonggi Childlrens Museum. I was allowed to send 1 text to my wifenim about myself. I texted, Im sorry i am your husband from today, you will know why i say sorry when we meet in person.

The table bursts into laughter at Byungjae's revelation of his text.

Byung Jae: I went to the chidlren's museum and i was given a mission, I had to buy two ice creams, look for the gift box that my wifenim had hidden in the ball pit with the ice cream in my hand and then search for her. I failed the mission since the ice cream melted away before i could find the presents. I was given another chance and i managed to find it faster this time, before the ice cream started to melt. I then had to find my wifenim and found her at the mini theater her back facing me. I could tell that she was pretty, i approached her and turns out that it was kim seulgi shi. You don't know how much i thanked god that my wifenim wasnt taller than me. I handed her an ice cream and we introduced ourselves and she told me to open the gift box i found at the ball pit. When i opened it there was two rings in them that she had bought. We exchanged rings and i felt so nervous. We then left the museum and walked around the streets of Yongin casually chatting about each other and planned out our next meeting before exchanging numbers and parting ways. I did my individual interview the next day at MBC.

 

Yoon: oh hyung, somehow you and seulgi shi seem to make a good couple

Byung Jae: I hope so. somehow i feel comfortable around her too

Mino: ahh im getting nervous hyung and Hanbin have already recorded and i still have no news

Bobby: Should be very soon hyung

B.I: Yeah hyung, you will do better than me for sure considering the amount of experience you have

Donghyuk: Good luck hyung, we have a schedule and need to leave.

 

Bobby,B.I and Donghyuk bids goodbye to the other and leave for their schedule.Byungjae leaves for a shoot while Seungyoon and Mino finish up their lunch and head back to the studio to continue working

 

9 hours later, its 11pm and the boys are still working on their songs when Si Mon manager enters the room

 

Yoon: Hi hyung

Si Mon: whasupp?

Mino: Nth much we are just working on the songs

Si Mon: I see by the way Mino-yah, i have some good news MBC staff contacted me and have given me the schedule your first filming will be seperated into two parts because of your busy schedule. Your first recording is at YG itself on 5th novemeber in the evening

Mino:Its really happening huh hyung? Wahh im getting nervous. Hyung how many more couples still need to film? Hanbin and Byungjae hyung told me they already filmed their portions

Si Mon: You are supposedly the last couple to film and once ur done filming the first 2 episodes they will announce the shows airing date

Yoon: WOO, its starting, Maino's married life is starting

 

Seungyoon starts teasing mino as the duo pack up to go back to the dorm, Mino's mind playing out different scenarios of his meeting with his on screen wife, wondering about her identity.