The Wedding ~

Beautifully Trapped [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hello Sweethearts!♥ It has been a while since i last updated my stories. So guess what guys? I'm finally back to updating again so here is a new chapter, I hope you'll like it? A new chapter is on the wayyyyyyy....

Do read the A/N once you're done reading this story guys, it's very important. Thanks Sweeties!

Please Enjoy...
_____________________________________________

Carefully taking a very good look at the girl in front of them, Baekhyun's grandparents both let out a sigh as they turned to look at their grandson who has been observing them all along as they looked at his wife to be with a content.

"Baekhyun what's the meaning of this?" His Grandma asked while stepping a little bit forward so she can have a better view of Baekhyun's soon to be wife.

"What guts have you had Baekhyun, to bring in a pauper, a piece of trash and a savage girl before us and then address her as your soon to be wife? What do you take us for?" She asked while pointing towards Hana who flinched in fear at her hurtful words.

"She's not a pauper, a piece of trash and neither is she a savage girl." Baekhyun started before walking forward as he glared daggers at his Grandma before adding "This girl here is my wife to be and you have no other choice but to respect my decision and also respect her."

"Throw this garbage out of my sight Baekhyun." She ordered in a somewhat calm tone, causing both his parents to tense up as they were already sick and tired of her ruthless behavior.

"If there's anyone I should throw out of my house, that person is certainly going to be you." Baekhyun said, causing her to gasp in shock and in disbelief as she stared back at her grandson.

"Baekhyun that's not the right way to talk to your grandmother." Mr Byun warned before letting out a frustrated sigh as he turned towards his mother.

"Mother why are you like this? Why insult the poor child? Baekhyun loves her and that's the reason why he chooses to marry her. You gave him a time limit of twenty four hours to search for a bride and he passed the test so why are you being so mean to his wife to be?" Mr Byun asked, clearly frustrated.

"Enough Son, not another word." She said while glaring daggers at her son before focusing her attention on Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun you dare to speak to me with that manner huh?" She asked with an evil grin following soothe as she added "You will regret this Baekhyun, this I promise you."

And with that being said, she picked up her bag before glaring daggers at Hana who quickly looked away, not wanting to lock eyes with the cruel woman.

Baekhyun's grandparents were about leaving when Baekhyun suddenly spoke up.

"I'm inviting you two to my wedding, I hope you'll be there." Baekhyun said in a mockery way.

"We won't come child." They said in unison to which Baekhyun raised a brow in return with a smile following soothe.

"Alright then, suit yourself." Baekhyun said and with that, the two old hags walked away.

"Oh my gosh Baekhyun! I'm so happy for you! I mean she's so pretty..." Mrs Byun squealed in joy, causing Baekhyun to chuckle at his mom's childishness.

Peppering kisses all over her soon-to-be daughter in law, Mrs Byun pulled her in for a hug to which Hana returned with the brightest of smiles evident on her face as she loved being cuddled and hugged by a woman who's old enough to be her mother as she was deprived of all these motherly love and care ever since she was a child.

"You're going to suffocate her Honey, at least for a minute or two, let her take a breather." Mr Byun said with an amused chuckle following soothe as he moved forward to ruffle Hana's hair.

"Hana we're very friendly and we've already accepted you as our daughter in law. Please forget about what my parents said few minutes ago, they are just too strict but on the inside, they are kind if you get to know them better." Mr Byun said to which Hana gave a small nod in reply.

"So where are your parents? I mean I don't see them anywhere." Mrs Byun asked Hana who looked away, not knowing how to answer her soon to be mother in law's question.

"She's an orphan Mom." Baekhyun said, causing his parents to gasp in shock before Mrs Byun pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry dear, so sorry." She said to which Hana replied with a "Thank you Mother."

"Aww.. What a respectful child, unlike that Sam Kara." Mrs Byun said, causing Mr Byun to chuckle in amusement.

'Wow.. So they've accepted her as their daughter in law? Let's see how it all turns out in the end.' Caroline thought in her heart before walking off with an evil grin plastered on her face.

"Who is that girl, Son?" Mrs Byun asked while pointing at Caroline who was heading upstairs, causing Baekhyun to smile in return.

"She's an orphan I saved two years ago. Her name is Caroline." Baekhyun replied before asking "Why did you ask?"

"I don't know Son, for some reason I just don't like her, the way she behave, it's creepy." She replied, causing Baekhyun to chuckle in amusement.

"No Mom, she's like that, she's just too quiet for her own good." Baekhyun said to which Mrs Byun nodded in agreement, not wanting to push the conversation any further.

**************************************

"Hana look at you, you look so beautiful today. I pray to God that you get all the happiness you deserve." The mother who's the owner of the orphanage where Hana lived in all these years said as she caressed his cheek.

"Thank you so much Mother, I'm going to miss you." Hana said while hugging her closer to herself with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't cry my child, you should be happy because today is your wedding. You have made a very big decision in your life and you should be strong and face it with your shoulders high. We'll come visit you my child." She replied after pulling away from the hug to wipe the tears off her cheeks.

"I'll try my best Mother." Hana replied to which she smiled before replying with a "Bless you my child."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter