:1: "Uh, hello."

Where's The Beef?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin was in the van, wondering who his partner for We Got Married is. He hoped it was someone who is outgoing, because he has a tendency to be shy around new people… especially if they’re a cute girl. He was told that his counterpart is someone with a nice voice and is very popular nowadays.

 

Is it Seulgi? Rosé? Maybe Mina from TWICE?

 

I guess we’ll find out.

 

Jeongyeon was sitting in the café, tapping her coffee nervously. Who is the male who will be her virtual husband? She hopes that it’s someone manly like EXO’s Kai. She doesn’t want no cutesy- male idol who’s too shy. It isn’t her job to be in control of the virtual relationship. Nuh uh.

 

“He’s here.” One of the staff members said.

 

She tensed up, not knowing what to do. She instantly turned away from the door, wanting to give the show some dramatic suspense.

 

Jimin approached the seated woman, nervous for the first interaction with his virtual wife.

 

“Uh, hello,” He started to say nicely.

 

Jeongyeon’s fists balled up upon hearing his voice, figuring out who it was instantly.

 

No.

 

She stood up, and then turned to him, “No.”

 

Jimin sneered once his eyes lay upon the girl, “NO.”

 

Jeongyeon and Jimin took off their microphones right away, already done with the show.

 

“NOPE, NO I’m not doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter