Press Conference

We Can Work This Out

The night before the PC and wrap-up party:

*100 Days My Prince KKT groupchat*

-Lee Min Ji-

“See you all tomorrow at the wrap-up party!”

 

-PD-nim-

“Please also cheer for all us who’ll attend the press conference”

 

-Kim Ki Doo-

“Fighting, Director-nim, Kyungsoo-ya, Jihyun-yang, Seonho-ya, Sohee-yang, Sung-ha sunbaenim and Han-chul sunbaenim! We are all cheering for the presscon to be a success and let’s all toast for all the hardwork we’ve been through in the wrap-up party”

 

-Nam Ji Hyun-

“Wah! Fighting everyone! I hope everything goes well.”

 

-Han So Hee-

“Excited to see you all tomorrow again even if we just ended filming. Hehehe.”

 

-Kim Seon Ho-

“Tomorrow’s really the presscon? Ah! I’m nervous! Hahahaha”

 

And the chat continued with everyone expressing their mixed feelings for the events that will happen but Jihyun is just there reading the exchanged messages by everyone, waiting for someone’s name to pop-out in the chat and for him to wish everyone that everything goes well too.

 

“Maybe I should call him?”, she told herself.

 

Just as when she was about to call him, her phone rang and it’s him.

 

“Jihyun-nie” “Oppa”, they said in unison.

“Are you nervous for tomorrow?”

“Not much! We can do this oppa! Everything will go well!”

“Yeah yeah, sunbaenim. You’re already pro with these kind of events. So please guide me tomorrow.”

“Ha ha ha. Stop calling me sunbae.”

“I won’t. By the way, you’ll be absent tomorrow? It’s just your 2nd day of classes, right?”

“I actually only have 1 subject for tomorrow and I already contacted our professor and said it’s okay to skip it because she’ll only conduct an orientation.”

“Oh I see, sunbaenim.”

“Yah! I already told you to stop calling me that! You’re embarassing me!”

“Never! You’re really my sunbaenim anyways!”

“......”

“I can feel you rolling your eyes sunbaenim!”

“Ugh, stop!!! Anyways, goodnight! See you tomorrow, Dudu.”

“Yah! Stop calling me that t...!”

 

And Jihyun hung-up the call teasing Kyungsoo. She was cheekily smiling, meanwhile Kyungsoo on the other line was baffled by the way she hung-up but just talking to her and teasing with each other brought a big smile on his face. Everytime they have light conversations like this, he always smiles like a fool all by himself. 

 

Kyungsoo decided to reply as well in the KKT groupchat.

“Fighting for tomorrow y’all! Let’s all have a good sleep tonight.”

 

After he sent the message to the groupchat, he also sent a message to the girl who hung-up on him.

“Goodnight sunbaenim. See you tomorrow.”

 

“She must’ve slept right after she hung-up on me!”, he thought, because of getting no reply from her.

 

——

*Press Conference*

 

Kyungsoo was the first to arrive at the venue. He actually just slept for more or less than two hours because he really can’t deny the fact that he’s nervous. After a while, the other cast and the PD already arrived, only Jihyun is still isn’t there.

 

“Hello! I guess I’m the last to arrive! Hahahaha, but I’m not late though!”, Kyungsoo is in awe looking at the bright person that just arrived. He was so used to seeing her in a hanbok or in her normal clothes but this is the first time to see her in a simple yet elegant, pink and white satin dress that really suits her. When she arrived, it seems like she’s all that he could see. 

“She’s so pretty.”, he thought.

“Yeah, Hongshim’s too pretty in that kind of clothing.”, Seonho said, who’s sitting beside him in the waiting room. It made him realize that what he said about Jihyun being pretty isn’t just in his mind but he actually blurted it out loud enough for Seonho to hear. Kyungsoo looked at Seonho who’s evidently giving him a teasing glare.

 

“Ahhh, the other main lead is here! Why don’t you sit beside Lee Yool now?”, Seonho vacated the seat beside Kyungsoo and offered it to Jihyun and she non-hesistantly sat beside him.

 

“Ohhh the two of you look like newlyweds with that matchy outfit.” Seonho said.

“I know right! You two look so good sitting together like that there!”, Sohee added.

 

Both of them were flustered by the other’s remarks. They could actually see theirselves because there’s a big mirror right in front of them in the waiting room, and yes, their outfits really match like newly weds. Her dress matches his suit a lot. Kyungsoo being flustered is too evident with his ears turning red that is not left unnoticed by the person who’s been teasing him since earlier.

 

“Kyungsoo-ya! Your ears are so red!”, Seonho said, teasing him again. Kyungsoo just glared at him and he heard the woman beside her laugh.

——

A briefing from the organizers of the presscon. They were told that there’ll be a photo time first before the main part of the presscon. 

 

Kyungsoo was the first one to pose for the press. He was so nervous yet he’s trying his best to look confident. He smiled at the flashing of the cameras as he’s been also hearing a lot of compliments which made him embarasses. After that, the MC announced that Nam Ji Hyun would join him, as the couple photo op is next. He can’t help but smile at her while she was walking towards him flashing him her bright smile. The way they looked at each other while Jihyun was approaching was caught by the press and it was such an endearing view for everyone.

 

They posed together for the cameras. Jihyun clinged her hands on his arm as the MC commanded them, they also formed a heart which made both their heartbeats raise. 

 

The rest of the presscon went smoothly. They’ve answered all the questions genuinely and they expected that through those answers they gave, it could raise the anticipation of the people to watch the drama. But one thing that headlined the most that was said during the presscon isn’t about the drama but how Kyungsoo said that Nam Ji Hyun is the most energetic actress he met.  That may not be a direct promo for the drama but it raised anticipation to a lot of people who wanted to know how the chemistry of the leads will be. Even just during the presscon, the chemistry Kyungsoo and Jihyun exuded was already enough to make people anticipate for the pairing.

 

After they went back to the waiting room to get the things they left there and bid goodbye temporarily to each other to prepare for the wrap-up party they’ll be having that night, they congratulated each other for a job well done.

 

All the others have left and only Jihyun and Kyungsoo were the ones in the waiting room. 

 

“Oppa, see you later. My manager already texted me that the car is already there at the entrance.”

“Okay, take care. I’m still also waiting for my manager to message me. And btw, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU LATER.”