Claim your prize!

Mr. Perfect

Everyone is not that oblivious not to notice how Wonwoo ace in everything. School academics, sports, wealth, values.. you name it.

He has it all. A life others would be dying to have, a manner that is as discipline as and authoritative family, face who can intimidate and charm others..

A guy who has all the fighting spirits to do everything. He is perfect..

..but not when Jeonghan is around.

Jeonghan, the pretty male who lives next door to their mansion. Working as a barista on a cafe downtown. The latter also went to the same school with Wonwoo but he never had the chance to approach Jeonghan.

Almost all of his friends is enchanted with the angel's curse of beauty. How could a male look so angelic that wings is the only one missing and he can be considered as one.

"Hey Wonwoo.. we're going to have a snack on that cafe nearby. Wanna come?"

Mingyu coaxed. Meanwhile, Wonwoo put his book down and glare at Mingyu.

"Come on. Don't be such a killjoy. The cafe has a special event today."

Seungcheol cooed and whined.

"Right! Aaahh.. I wish I could win that prize!"

Hansol clasp his hand as if he's praying and hoping.

Wonwoo's eyes furrowed on his friend's action. "What are you talking about?"

The three look at each other and sat down on the chair. Mingyu was fast to drink the whole glass of water before he sighed and fastly talked. He was so excited that he talk so fast.

"WehavethechancetodateJeonghan!"

Another glare again came from Wonwoo and this time, Seungcheol smack his head a little bit hard.

"Dumb! How will Wonwoo understand that?"

Mingyu just pouted and recieve a tap on shoulders from Hansol. "Thanks for your dumbness boii.."

Mingyu scowled at him and he just mock him more.  Meanwhile, Seungcheol explained further.

"The HEAVEN'S CAFE  is having a little party later. They prepared a special event and all the costumers will have the chance to have a week date from Jeonghan and other staffs."
 

Now Wonwoo suddenly sat properly and listened well.

"We have put an entry for ourselves, every time we buy there, we always get raffle coupons in every order."

Wonwoo didn't know about that. He didn't know about the raffles or something. All he know is he buys coffee there because Jeonghan is always the one to serve it.

"Later, we will know who is the lucky winner of Jeonghan's one week date."

Hansol said sounding so dreamy as well as Mingyu.

"As if you will.."

Mingyu mocked sticking his tongue out to Hansol.

"So.. are you coming Mr. Perfect?"

Wonwoo wants to. He's frustrated by now because he hasn't enetered even one coupon. So he shake his head and said no.

"What?! Why?!"

Seungcheol asked surprised. As best friends of course they know who Wonwoo likes.



 

They saw how thick the snow is and was baffled why Wonwoo dropped by to a boutique to buy a thick coat. A fashionable yet simple one for a winter season.

"Why are you buying more hotpacks if you still have a lot of it? And that coat, you don't need that anymore. You have a lot of it back home."

Seungcheol whined because he's been following Wonwoo since morning until the moment.

But Wonwoo didn't listen. He just paid the things he bought and they drive to school already.

Seungcheol is walking alone on the hallway when he saw Jeonghan on his locker with a paperbag on hand.

Seungcheol recognized it. It was the one Wonwoo had purchased earlier. He took a step closer when Jeonghan ask him.

"Hey.. uhm did you happen to see the owner of this? I think someone left it here."

Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol shake his head no and notice a card on the bag.

"I think you should read it."

He suggested.

Until he saw the coat and hotpacks inside.

He grinned to himself.  Now he know why Wonwoo didn't answered.

"It says this is for me.. but no name from the sender though. Just a simple J.W. "

Jeonghan mumbled.

"Just wear it. That's a bit expensive base on the brand. It would be a waste not to use it. The snow outside is unbearable.. be thankful."

Seungcheol smiled and Jeonghan did the same.



 

"What's the use of coming?"

Wonwoo asked flicking through another page.

"Well.. because we want to see you cry?"

Mingyu answered uncertain..

"Why would I?"

Wonwoo asked not looking at the tall puppy.

"Because the love of your life will be dating the great and most handsome adonis named Hansol!"

Hansol said proudly like he really know he would be the one to date Jeonghan.

"Whatever. I'm not coming."

Wonwoo said with finality. He stood up and leave his friends..




 

.....

 

Jeonghan is working for the same cafe for alsmost two years now and he can say that they're a click.

Almost all the student from his university comes there to eat and enjoy their cafe and he's very proud of it. Until one day, the manager called them them for an announcement before opening the said cafe.

"So because the cafe's third year anniversary is near, a total three months from now, we have decided to have a special event in that day."

"What kind of event Jisoo hyung?"

Seungkwan asked fixing his hair.

"Since all of you are obviously single, we will use that--

"What? What's being me single has something to do here?"

Dk asked.

They giggled at his cute reaction and Jisoo just laughed.

"We have decided that in every order of coffee and pastries here, they'll get to have a coupon for entry and in the event's exact day, five customers will get the chance to have a date with you guys.."

All jaw dropped at the revelation..

"Y-you mean.. we are the prizes?"

Jun asked.

Jisoo nod twice and Jihoon too.

They owned the cafe and Jeonghan was quiet. Until Jihoon called his name.
 

"Jeonghan.. since you have the most number of admirers--

"How could you say that?"

He shyly asked.

Seungkwan then circled around him and stared jotting down everything.

"Well first of all, almost all of the customers who comes to order here ask your whereabouts every time. Second, you got the most number of presents from our customers slash admirers last Valentine's day. Third, you were always asked to go out after work but because you're such a good boy, you always turned them down with a smile. So do you want me to proceed to another reason?"
 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes as they laugh at him.

It is all true though. Customers always pile up whenever it's Jeonghan's shift at the counter.

"You will be our first prize. In that way, a lot of customers will buy more to have entry coupon for the raffle draw the next three months."

Jihoon said grinning.

Jeonghan sighed and just gave a nod.
 

"It would be just for a week hyung.. don't worry. And who knows if you'll get jackpot!"

Minghao laughed with Chan's joke.

"Shut up. Being with someone I don't really know in a day is already hell. I can't imagine dating them for a week.. but I'll try though."











 

Wonwoo unconsciously kicked the stones on the ground. Now what? He won't have the chance to date Jeonghan because he didn't have an entry. So stupid of him not to notice it.
 

He's actually not watching ahead until he run into someone..

"Ow!"
 

Both of them groaned when their butts hit the ground and Wonwoo was about to stand up and say sorry when he realized who it was he bumped into.

 

He didn't have the time to stand up first and just saw the other offered him a hand..

Those hands reaching for him and he accepted it. He almost jump on how electricity flow through him because of the contact.

The softness made it hard for him to let go too.

"I'm s-sorry.. I didn't mean--

"It's okay Wonwoo.."
 

Wonwoo suddenly shut up. "Y-you know me?"

He dumbly asked. The moment Jeonghan smiled and giggled he swear an angel indeed is in front of him.
 

"Yeah.. I.. Uhm saw your name tag last time you went to the cafe for a cofee.."

Jeonghan's blushing cheeks made Wonwoo float suddenly in the air. His heart is fluttering and the fact that their hands are still attached to each other didn't help his heart attack for a bit.

 

"Y-you can l-let go now.."

"Oh!"

Wonwoo instantly keep his hands back and earned a giggle from the other.

"So.. uhm.. I'm Jeonghan anyway.. It's nice to meet you."

He bowed and Wonwoo did the same.

He can't express it. He's so happy right now that he don't know what to say..

"I.. uh.. I'll be going then.. bye."

Jeonghan gave a smile before waving bye and run past him.
 

Wonwoo was left dumbfounded.
 

They say Wonwoo is perfect but for him, no he isn't.. because in just a simple smile from Jeonghan, Wonwoo already loose himself.

Everything he is crumbled everytime he sees Jeonghan. His normal smart mouth twisted whenever he interacts with the angel..

A part of him is missing and he exactly knows what it is that will complete him.

 

'There's no way I will lose him.'

So he immediately go back to his friends and tell them he'd come..


 

That same day, Wonwoo prepared so much. He prepared his confessions and plan to snatch Jeonghan out of the venue before the raffle could even start..








 

But disappointment met him when Jeonghan already has picked a coupon from the fishbowl that they have..

..he's too late. The event started earlier than he thought and now all are dying to hear who's name it is Jeonghan's going to read from the piece of paper he has in hand.


 

"Everyone.. are you all ready?!"
 

Seungkwan asked. All the cotumer that filled the cafeteria cheered. He also saw his three friends cheering.

Wonwoo saw Jeonghan's smile while looking at the piece of paper.
 

"So.. let's now hear who's name it is.."
 

Seungkwan again said. He motioned Jeonghan to come closer and Wonwoo lost himself already.
 

It's too late. He's too late.

 

He step back to the door and open it to go out already..
 

..but a miracle happened. He heard Jeonghan's voice..

 

"Jeon Wonwoo.. "  They all stopped when he read out the name.. "..is the lucky winner."

 

Jeonghan finished.

 

"Jeon Wonwoo is the lucky winner."

"Jeon Wonwoo is the lucky winner."

"Jeon Wonwoo is the lucky winner."




 

'But I don't have an entry.'
 

He later realized. How in the world..

 

He turned around and was surprised to see all the people there is looking straightly at him.
 

Until all of them cheered when Jeonghan walk to him..

His friends are also cheering the loudest.



 

"Won't you claim your prize?"

 

Jeonghan asked him and the people went wild.

 

"How.."
 

Wonwoo was still lost. How would he win if he didn't even entered something?
 

Wonwoo's eyes widen when Jeonghan stepped closer and whispered something.


 

"Let's just say... I did some magic.."


 

He said before he giggled and they earned all the cheered from the people there.



 

When Jeonghan held him out of the place, Wonwoo already know.. Yes. He's already perfect, because he found the missing piece and Jeonghan completed it.