The Perfect Grouch

The Perfect Grouch

“I thought you meant it was my kiss she would forget.” Eunha whispered to Sinb the moment Sowon left the dorm, playing deaf to what the second maknae had said. “Because she really did. Tch.”
    “Yuck unnie! You haven’t even have brushed your teeth after waking up!” Sinb remarked. “Well, to think of it, just remind me to tell her that the next time she’ll have another morning like this. That might add to it.” She added before storming off to her room.


***

Everything is just running so wrong and Sowon had a beautiful grouch with which to start her day. Her alarm didn’t happen and so had woken up late for an early schedule. The water heater in the dorm wasn’t repaired after yesterday’s breakdown and so she had a cold shower on a damn cold autumn morning.


Why today when she’s in a hurry?! Her head boiled as she had to button and her shirt a couple times- she had mismatched the buttons and buttonholes thrice and so resorted to another shirt- a button-less one.


Then came breakfast, you could just imagine her distaste of the warm water she had- who dared plug out the dispenser? Then, add to it her cold black coffee with too much sugar and the pancakes that smelled like smoke- oh! She’s never gonna order from that place again!!! She would never have had actually if not only for their grounded stove that nearly charred her whole with electric shock.


“Unnie…” Sowon glared at Yerin thinking the other girl has something to ask of her. ‘Not now, jebal!’ her mind run through.


“Y-your phone wasn’t cha-charging.” The younger girl stuttered seeing her unnie’s piercing eyes. “I-I think you da-ma-aged your charger earlier when it fell off the table,” she explained cautiously scratching her nape.


“My power bank was drained too.” Scratching her head in frustration was all Sowon could do. She’s really having a bad day.


“Just use mine then, unnie. I’ll charge yours later.” It was Yuju who just entered the kitchen and saw how scary her unnie was with Yerin cowering like it was her fault that the other was in a bad mood.


“Thanks Yuna,” Sowon replied though with a huff.


Just when she was beginning to think positively as she was to head out of their dorm, Sowon had her sock soaked the moment her toe touched her shoe. How silly of her to think the worst had happened when she broke her lipstick and comb all while fixing herself.


“Where is that dog?! How dare him…” she stopped midsentence when she came face-to-face with a clearly annoyed Eunha, what with the daggers she was shooting her. It was no question that she was woken up by the now gray-coated Meonji, in her arms with a shoe in his mouth. Just then Sowon realized, not only was she about to wear a dog-peed shoe but a pair-less one, too. ‘When did this goofball learn to get out of his crib?’


“I think you should learn to make your things unreachable for Meonji and maybe spare us from your whines.” The girl whose sleep was cut-short, coldly said.


“Oh, I will definitely will.” She retorted. “No need to tell me. It’s not like it was you who had her newly cleaned shoes, turned into a dog’s toilet.” It was a good thing that Eunha didn’t retort back or a cold World War III might’ve happened knowing they both are short-circuited. She just went on to the couch and occupied herself with Sinb’s presence who just shook her head at her unnies’ little fight.


On the other while, Sowon just stomped her way to the bathroom and cleaned her feet then went on to look for another pair of socks and another pair of shoes taking a mental note of how to manage her still growing puppy.


Still with burning temper, she stepped out of her room and bid goodbye to her members who managed to squeak their little ‘take care unnie’ and some little nods except of course for the second maknae who didn’t seem to acknowledge her infuriated state.


“Unnie, in case you'd forget," Sinb called out eyeing their leader with those innocent orbs she has. Beside her, Eunha just arched a brow.


“What?!” Sowon can’t really hide her exasperation that Umji flinched hearing her.


"Don't forget to slam the door.”

 

END! ^^

 



A/N: ever had a day like this? xD

*Edited: I dare you to point out the revisions. ^^