For The Moon's Light

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sana~

It's been months since I met these girls, in reality. And I've learned things about them that was way different in my dreams. Dahyun suffers from Dissociative Personality Disorder, which is really strange because it's not like normal DPD I guess. Ever seen Danganronpa? One of Tzuyu's favorite anime, it's kinda like that. They even have seperate names. Kim Dahyun and Catlyss Kim. One is the dorky Dahyun we know and the other is completely different. She's a sadistic, unstable, and sarcastic girl. "Sana, come on, we need to go."

"R-Right." I stuttered. I grabbed my bags and ran out with Tzuyu to class. "Have your homework?" She asked....

ย 

"OH ! I FORGOT! Stay here! This'll take only a milisecond!" I quickly ran back to the dorms to grab my homework and back. "Girl you've been gone for half a minute."

"Shut up." I pouted, looking at my homework. "And I didn't do it..." I sighed, slouching. "Wait... I CAN RUN AND DO MY HOMEWORK! LETS GO!" I pulled a notebook from my bag and started to run and write at the same time. 'I hate math. I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW 2+2=4!' I thought. "Oof." And I happened to run into someone. "This is why you don't run and do math at the same time. Not a good combination honey." Tzuyu spoke, looking over me and shaking her head. "Who did I bump into anyways?" I asked, looking up. "Totally ran into a rock you dimwit." It was Dahyuh, err, Catlyss. "Let me guess, Momo scared the crapping out of Dahyun and she passed out."

"That raccoon is such and idiot sometimes." She rolled her eyes. I'm still getting used to seeing two people in one body. The dorkyย Dahyun and the really sarcastic Catlyss. "An idiot you two love." Momo smiled, leaning on the girl's head while being supported with her arms. "Be happy we share the same feeling among others, or else you'd be a bloody pulp in a matter of minutes." She snarled, blushing. "In a matter of minutes huh? Bet I can do it in a matter of seconds." The tall girl smirked. "Oh you wanna go?"

"Go to school? Yeah, we'll be a minute late if we don't hussle." She laughed, showing the time on her phone. "!" I dashed, tripping over nothing. "Ack! Damn you non-existing rock for tripping me!" I quickly leaped back up and ran again, Tzuyu keeping at my pace. "You're slower than I thought." She laughed, running ahead. "Wait up!" Momo shouted. "Can you trip over the air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter