fin

Should have known
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jisoo knew the moment she heard voices coming from his office that she should have just turned away and went home to just wait for him instead. Jisoo knew she should have listened to that loud mumbling inside her head to not twist that door knob open. Jisoo knew he was acting weird the last couple of weeks, feeling distant through calls, texting to her only once a week, never replying back her messages and not bothering on keeping a small conversation going after a long day of work. 

She knew that while she already felt it, she turned a blind eye over it because she loves him with all her ing heart. She knew that he was not the same man anymore that whispered to her sweet nothings before going to sleep, the man who would make small promises that means the ing world to her, the man who gets possessive whenever someone comes close to her or become jealouse when a guy slips passes his radar and talks to her. She knew it all along but she denied all of it and reasoned to herself that he just became very busy nowadays. 

Kim Jisoo ing knew that the moment she will open the door her heart will break into little pieces that will take her ing years to repair or might never repair. But she still did. And Kim Jisoo knew she should have ing listened to the voices in her head and trusted the ugly twist inside her stomach. But Kim Jisoo was too far deep in love and the lies that she still hoped, wished and prayed she was just being paranoid. But reality has a sick way of waking people up. 

And as she follows the hand that would carres her cheek affectionately touch another that isn't her, his face inches away from the blonde as he whispers the sweet nothings in her ear like he would whisper to her every night while his other arms protectively wraps the waist of the girl like how he would whenever she's crumbling down. 

She wanted to laugh. She wanted to shout. She wanted to ing make a scene just to show how she is feeling inside. But instead, she coldly stared. With a blank mask hiding away her pain while she bites her inner cheek to wake herself up from this ing nightmare. Breathing was suddenly a problem and her heart hurts a lot, like its being squeeze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter