A New Realisation

She was always there...

Zico had been in the car for ages. He'd promised Mino to pick him up after his MUSIC BANK performance at KBS studios. He couldn't be noticed, or else media and fans would swarm around him for sure. He sat fidling around on his phone listening to music pieces he'd often recorded for inspirations. He had been jamming to some J.Cole music when soon it switched "Soulmate" by justin timberlake. This song had truly been lost in his phone since ages. He had given it a listen during his blissful times when he would spend his days with Seolhyun. After the breakup he had forgotten all about it as he wasn't interested in those emotions anyore. Oddly today he didn't change it. He let it play.

Soon he heard a group of fans race like bulls towards the parking. Fearing he was discovered, he slid a black mask over his face and pulled down his hat leaving some space for only his eyes to peak. He looked around haphazardly planning a method of escape when he realised they all ran past his car to the one parked parallel to his. It was girl group that stepped out. Four girls with distinct statures and outlines to themselves.  It took him only a few seconds until he realised it was ofcourse, MAMAMOO!!!!!!

All Bared their fresh faces. All of them beautiful but one almost seemed unreckognisable, as if a new member was added to the group. She was beautiful. the kinda girl he liked with hips glamorously bulging out from the waist and a body that impersonated an hourglass perfectly, though her face carried and innocence. Interested to see her a bit longr he rolled down the glasses and was caught in her eyes. Those , he knew. He soon felt the same, sharp yet charismatic eyes look back at him. As if they had caught him already. For a while they both maintained a stare.

As y as she always looked with her makeup, she looked equally beautiful and ethereal witout it. He had never been so interested in the same girl for a second time around. He felt like she held a transparent knot tied to him of some sort. ONe that brought around the many coincidences. (This situation played as an inspiration for his song "Soulmate")

 

Moonbyul noticed Hwasa looking at a face that was carefull peaking out of the car.

Moonbyul: Isn't that Zico sunbaenim?

Hwasa : I think so...

Solar : Seriously? where?! 

Hwasa: I think he was there... In the car to the right of where we parked.

Moonbyul: Is he here for you? Do you know each other now?

Solar: THIS CAnT Be HAppeNNIng !!!! He might be a commendable artist but he is a 100%  player. Do not even let him near you. 

WHeein: Hwasa didn't bring him here. He is probably here for another reason.

Hwasa: YEah! Common , show a little trust in me, I blew him off the very first day.

Solar:I'm just worried for our maknae that's all. Let's goin then.

After posing for a few shots , Mamamoo girls headed into the building.

He heard a click. The door to his car was being opened.

MIno hurriedly stepped into the car on the seat beside Zico. 

Mino: YOu won't believe who I just saw on my way outside. It was Mamamoo!!!

Zico: Yeah I saw.

MIno : They literally had no makeup man, god they still looked so pretty.

Zico: Ofcourse she did. Didn't know she was hiding that pretty face underneath all that dark eyeliner.

Mino: She??   Ohhhh.. Hwasa sunbaenim , isn't it. Ofcourse she is all you saw huh. Yeah she is pretty too I guess. I was thinking about setting up Wheein with P.O hyung man. Don't you think they would be so good for each other. BOth of them with their puffed up cheeks would make the cutest couple. hehhehe. By the way you didn't walk out to her like last time did you? To Hwasa I mean...

zico: Man you crazy?! she turned down the offer dude, her lost. She can't have thisss again you see. I ain't a fool. YOu tell me. Why have you had your eyes on Mamamoo so much? Maybe you like the nightlife so much that your attracted to the one with both "moon" and "stars{korean:- byul} ",  huh?

Mino: hyung, I'm strictly into GIRLS you see.(Moonbyul is known for her somewhat boyish charms leading to Mino refer to her as a guy, lowkey mocking her)

Zico turned up the engine and they both rode off.

(Zico knew all he said was just for the ears. Truthfully, seeing Hwasa again struck a chord in him. She inspired him that very moment.)

He could feel it now, a transparent knot being tied between them...