The First Encounter

She was always there...

At Seoul Music Awards 2017 while MAMAMOO is setting up for their upcoming performance. 

Mamamoo prepares to walk down the aisle between the seats and pause at the table before the stairs as they perform the intro. Wheein is blaced by the performance director at a table where Zico, Mino and Bobby are seated.

On the earlier day during rehearsal Mamamoo was instructed to encircle the table and begin the first verse and slowly make their way up onto the stage. It occurs to Hwasa that it would be interesting if she could get a bit interaction from those around them. Mino and Bobby are asked to prepare for their next stage , leaving zico to be the only one there along with Wheein. they exchange mere greeting and wait in casual awkwardness.

Wheein initiates the conversation to ask for zico's cooperation during their act.

Wheein : Actually Hwasa had this idea that it would be an interesting act if we could get you to interact during the performance as we are going to start from here. Will it be okay? 

Zico looks to where Hwasa is and finds his gaze fixed onto her. She notices him looking and responds with a smile and slight nod. Zico has begun mind-mapping right about now. 

Zico thinking hwasa's suggestion may have some interesting intentions,he looks back at wheein and excitedly nods with a smile.

Zico: Ofcourse! Its fine... i totally get it. 

Wheein: Khamsamida sunbaenim. (She raises her thumb and signals to hwasa that zico is open to the idea)

 

Mamamoo starts with their hit song "Your'e the best"

zico has his eyes fixed on hwasa as she begins with the first verse and makes her way towards the table. He doesnt want to be too obvious with his gaze so casually bops to the music and glances around. Before he knows it Hwasa struts towards him and pauses behind him as she sings. he can now see her clearly in black tight shorts and neckline of a silky blouse that plunges deep. Hair tied up with a few strands hanging down and a choker round her neck. For the first time Zico is scared. 

He badly wants to sneak a peek at her intense eyes as she sings but he dare not look as he is afraid of being caught by the same eyes that fascinate him. He distracts himself with the music and casually bops in his seat moving his arms to the beat when he feels a hand lightly resting on his shoulder. Thic touch excites him. He can barely look her way. He patiently hold in his excitement and distract himself with watching the other members perform.

 As she removes her arm and slowly distances herself from him and walks towards the stage a very perticular sound catches his attenition.Under all the music she notices a slight rubbing of cloth. this sound comes from between a walking Hwasa's thigs as her shorts rub against each other with her thighs nearly bulging out of them.

Zico has time and again mentioned his love for healthy women. More than skinny gals he has always been a fan of girls with thick thighs, an which gets its presence noticed and s that have quite the prep. He fantasizes of a S-line around the body.

with his gaze fixated on her during the performance he carefully checks out Hwasa. It is brought to his attention that she is not just another idol girl. She oozes charisma and is above and beyond his expectations of ideal type. 

He has always been a fan of Mamamoo and acknowledges the talent that they all bring to the group. Solar with her vocals belted to the highest, Wheein whose strong voice brings life to every stanza, Moonbyul who's rap and charisma not only impresses boys but has girls drooling over too and last but not least his utter favourite being Hwasa with a husky and soulful voice with an unique texture that always melted him.

Zico has always been quite a straightforward guy and wishes to aproach Hwasa before he loses the chance. When he sees Mamamoo leaving he quickly approaches before they enter their van. 

Zico :I really enjoyed your performance. 

Mamamoo : Khamsamida and congratulations on your award too.

Hwasa: Also thank you for joining in the act. It really boosted the performance.

Zico: ah no... not at all, i did nothing..

Wheein :still... we owe you!

Zico: If you don't mind can I please talk to you for a minute?(gesturing to hwasa)

Hwasa: Yeah... sureee.. (slightly skeptical she moves towards him)

Solar : Guys!! I've heard he's a real player, i don't feel right about this.

MOonbyul: She's Hwasa , she isnt swayed by a cheesy guy , except me ofcourse , i think we should wait in the car and watch. 

Zico : My instinct never really lie you know.

Hwasa : Huh?

Zico: ahhh,, wait no, not that, what I wanna say is... I think we have something between us that we could explore. (He suddenly feels confident and just like what he always did , he is thirsty for a hookup) Maybe you wanna hop onto my ride tonight and we could go place, get a few drinks maybe.

Hwasa : HUh?! Excuse me? (looking at him questioningly and shocked)

Zico : WE could do more if that's your taste...

Hwasa looks toward wheein as zico continues on speaking and spots her vigourously waving her hand, trying to signal that he is definitely trouble. She didn't really need to know this from wheein as it seemed quite clear from the way he talked.

Hwasa (stared into his eyes with an intense look making him mum. His seemed to have freezed. ) Im sorry but im not so into exploring so I guess I'll pass. She gave a slight smirk and walked to where her van was.

her manager soon arrived and rode them off .

Mino who had been observing this for a while burst out laughing. His laugh finally broke Zico out of his trance. He had now realised the rejection and was frustrated. He definitely had'nt seen it coming. Mino flung his arm around zico's shoulder as he tried to lighten him up.

Mino : MAn you got rejected by the chubby chick huh? Anyway I heard Loco was all after her so its better you don't bother yourself with haughty girls like her. we can just ride of to the club and pick the hottest girl out the crowd for you.

zico : dude i wasn't rejected , i only wanted a toy for tonight anyway, if not her , then another one I guess.

The two walked of their own sweet ride.

 

something in the air made it feel like this was not thhe last of their encounters.