Lee Hoseok

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They said I cheated on her but I did not. The day she dumped me she said that someone saw me making out with a girl but honestly I didn't even go to a bar that night." I explained while looking down at the food, playing with it.

 

Kihyun silenced for a while. Then he clicked his tongue and said, "Then shouldn't you explain all those things to her? I mean it's impossible if she believed other people instead of her own boyfriend."

 

"I did already but she wouldn't believe me."

 

The evening when she dumped me still clear in my mind since it was so messed up because I could do nothing to stop her.

 

 

It was about 5:30 in the evening. She called me with a hoarse voice, wanting to meet me. I asked her if there's something wrong and she said yes. So she wanted to meet me as talking on the phone won't do anything.


After deciding to meet at a cafe, she came with messy hair, puffy eyes and red nose. She sat in front of me without making any eye contact.


Obviously there was something wrong with her. I held her hand and caressed it gently but then I noticed a tear dropped from her right eye. Worriedly I tried to wipe the tears but she brushed my hand softly.

 

"Hey what's wrong? Talk to me." I asked since she did not give any sign to talk first.

 

Without answering my questions, she kept staring at my fingers that ran through her hands for about 5 minutes straight. 

 

I touched her chin and made her looked at me. "Love, look at me. Listen, what's wrong? Are you okay? You need to talk to me, love. I'm here for you." 

 

Tears keeps falling down to her cheeks and I could hear she was sobbing hard. She wiped the tears although it kept falling and finally spoke. "D-do you l-love m-me?" She asked while still sobbing but trying hard to stop.

 

"What do you mean? Of course I love you. What triggers you to ask a question like that?" I asked while frowning.

 

"S-someone in my class s-said that s-she s-saw you m-making out with a...-" without finishing the whole sentence, she started to cry out loud while covering her face with her hands.

 

"W-what? Jay you know it's not true right?" I put my hands on her shoulder and looked at her right in the eyes. "Do you believe in me?" I added. "She got proof? You know I went out with the boys to the pc room yesterday right? I told you before I go. You even got the picture that Kihyun took while me and Minhyuk were playing some video game together." 

 

"She had pictures. Pictures of you kissing a girl somewhere in a bar. She showed them to me while we were having lunch together after a class. All of them were laughing at me, saying that you're just playing with me for the whole time when we're together." She explained while still crying.

 

My heart hurt so bad seeing her crying but I could not do anything as I was already confused for the whole situation.

 

"Tell me, who's she? Are you sure she's telling the truth? Are you even sure that she's a friend of yours?"

 

For the first time she looked me in the eyes. She ignored all my questions and said, "Hoseok, I think this is the end." 

 

"What? Jay no. Hear me out." I cupped her face and begged her to stop.

 

"I'm tired. I need to take a break. No, we need to take a break." 

 

"No Jay. Listen to me. Jay!" She put both my hands down and walked away, leaving me who was screaming her name although I knew she would not come back.

 

 

"Can we stop talking about this? I don't want to remember about that day anymore." I ruffled my own hair in frustration.

 

Kihyun then chuckled and drank the water from a glass. "Thanks for the explanation by the way. It's good that you finally share your problems with me." 

 

I nodded a little and got up from the chair. I put my dish along with the spoon and the chopsticks in the sink and were about to go to my room until Kihyun slapped the back of my head. "What did I tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter