One

Love Letter

Hakyeon look down sadly when he realise the cold treatment gave by few students. Its not he care about it, just because those students are his crush’s friends. That why he feel sad. Its look like he will never has chance to be with him.

“Hey, what’s wrong with your face?” Ask Luna as she put her arm around Hakyeon’s shoulder. Amber who sitting in front of them look at the boy worriedly.

“They hate me,” reply Hakyeon as he look at his friends sadly. “Who?” Ask Amber who clearly does not like what she just heard.

“Taekwoon’s friends. They have been glaring at me,” Hakyeon then continue looking down. “Why?” Amber can’t understand why they do that. “I don’t know,” Hakyeon shake his head, still pouting sadly.

“Just forget about them. They might have bad days,” Luna give him comfort pat at his back. “Lets go to eat. I’m feel so hungry right now,” Luna hold Hakyeon’s hand and pull hi. up. She smile secretly as she walk away with Hakyeon who still with his head hang low.

Amber watch that girl in curious. She saw that. She saw there something behind that smile and she does not feel good with it.

 

“Luna, lets go back home now,” Hakyeon he look at the girl through the window.  “Okay, wait for me at the entrance,” reply Luna as she smile at the boy. Hakyeon nod his head before he turn around to leave. After few steps, he stop when he heard someone talk to Luna. What make he feel curious is there his name in their conversation.

“If I’m you, I will not want to be friend with that boy. He’s such a ,” said that boy. Hakyeon recognise that voice. Its belong to Hongbin, Taekwoon’s friend.

“Its not I want to be his friend. I don’t want any trouble if I suddenly do not talk to him. It make me look bad,” reply Luna that make Hakyeon’s heart stop beating for a while. He can feel tears start to form in his eyes. Hearing those words from his best friend is really hurting.

“Don’t worry. We will make sure that will not happen. He is the one who should feel guilty. He’s such a bad person,” said Wonshik. “Yeah. I really want to punch his face when I saw him,” support Sanghyuk.

“Yah, no need to do that. I’ll just need to follow everything that he said. Its not that bad. Just sometimes its quite annoying,” reply Luna with sad tone that make those boys feel pity on her.

Hakyeon has heard enough. He fastly run away from that place with his tears continue fall down. He does not care about his surrounding and just walk fastly with his head hang low. That make he bump to someone and fall down harshly. “Hey, are you okay?” Ask that boy worriedly.

Hakyeon does not reply him and want to stand up. But he fall on his back as he yelp in pain. His ankle. Its look like he land on wrong foot.

Suddenly he can feel his body floating because the boy that he bump to lift him. “Tae... Taekwoon,” Hakyeon look at the boy in shock when he realise who's the one that he bump to.

Taekwoon can feel his heart break when he saw how miserable that boy look. With teary red eyes. Red nose. “Let me bring you to infirmary room,” Taekwoon fastly walk to the infirmary room with Hakyeon in his arms. Hakyeon does not reply anything and just burry his face on Taekwoon’s chest. And still, his tears keep flowing down.

 

“Luckily its not that bad. But, you need to rest your ankle for a while,” said Lay after he finish bandaging Hakyeon’s ankle. “Thank you,” Hakyeon give slightly bow to that man.

“You’re welcome. By the way, I need to go back now,” Lay stand up and take his bag on the table. “Can you two lock the door for me. And... don’t do anything inappropriate in this room,” continue Lay as he wink at the boys.

“Hyung!” Taekwoon give disbelief look at that man. Lay just give innocent smile before he leave those boys alone. Taekwoon then look at the injured boy who still looking down with sad face. “Are you okay?” Taekwoon sit beside that boy on the bed.

Hakyeon slowly shake his head. “No, I’m not,” reply Hakyeon before his tears continue to fall down again. Taekwoon who realise on it fastly put his arms around Hakyeon’s body and hug him tightly. Hakyeon keep cry in Taekwoon’s embrace. Do not know for how long they stay in that position.

Hakyeon pull back his head and wipe his tears after he able to calm down. He keep looking down to hide his red face. Does not want to show his messy ugly face. “Sorry,” said Hakyeon softly. Still does not look at the other boy.

“For what?” Taekwoon can’t understand why he need to apology. ‘Maybe because of that night,’ thought Taekwoon. But before he can open his mouth, Hakyeon speak first, “Because I make your shirt wet and dirty,” Hakyeon point at Taekwoon’s chest. That boy look down and can see stain of tears on his shirt.

“Its fine. But, are you okay?” Ask Taekwoon again in worried. “Is it okay if I lie to you?” Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon with his big eyes. That make Taekwoon’s heart beating so fast. That boy look so cute. He know Hakyeon is a cute boy. But he never able to look at him this close. He does not has braveness to face him. Taekwoon softly nod his head as his eyes fix on that boy.

“I’m okay,” said Hakyeon with soft smile on his face that make Taekwoon keep stare at the boy. Can't look away from the beautiful creature that he ever seen. Without he realise his hand moving by itself, caress Hakyeon’s cheek. He can see Hakyeon look at him shockly with his cheeks slowly become pink.  “Cute,” mumble Taekwoon. Hakyeon look down as he smile shyly.

“Lets go. Let me send you home,” Taekwoon stand up and grab Hakyeon's bag. Hakyeon nod his head before he try to stand up. “Stop,” Taekwoon push that boy to sit on the bed back. Hakyeon look at the boy confusely on his action. Taekwoon put his arm under Hakyeon’s legs while another one hold Hakyeon’s waist tightly. Hakyeon automatically hold Taekwoon’s neck when Taekwoon lift him.

“I... I can walk by myself,” Hakyeon stuttering as he look away to avoid Taekwoon’s stare. He can feel his heart beating so fast right now. “You heard what Lay hyung told you right? You need to rest your ankle,” reply Taekwoon as he smile secretly when he saw how cute that boy look right now.

Taekwoon bring that boy toward his car to send him home. In the way, Hakyeon take this chance to look at his crush. Study his face. How handsome Taekwoon is. He’s so hot.

“Like what you see?” Ask Taekwoon as he smirk before he stop his step and look at Hakyeon. Their eyes met and they can feel the time suddenly stop. They keep staring at each other until Hakyeon look down and break the stare. Taekwoon smile in victory before he continue walking toward his car. He need to send his princess home safely.