Discussion

The Dunkler Fluch

 

 

All were gathered in the meeting room once the members were calmed down. Soon Kangin begin to spill everything including the warning that he may have added just to scare the other from even coming close to Yesung.

“So, as I said. Don’t even think about his blood taste, his power or even coming close to him or you’ll be dealing with this demon.” said Kangin,  showing off his horn which earning the exact reaction he want it except from the leader.

Leeteuk chuckle after listening to the demon possessiveness. “You really attached to him, Kangin ah.”

“Well, we owe each other a lot but he help me the most when I lost myself in this world.”

It was the look on the demon that caught Leeteuk in some kind of swirling emotion, the caring and loving feeling that wasn’t supposed to exist in a demon’s heart. He knows by know how important the wesen to the demon.

“It’s okay. We’ll protect him here. You don’t have to put you guard up with us being around him, Kangin ah.” Leeteuk pat the demon, assuring his word with a soft smile.

“I hope so”

************************************************

“They all dead?”

“Yes, no one survive. It’s seems that someone caught on them first before the council got to them. Should we do something, Hyung?”

“Not yet. You said it was a fire? So it was indeed them who doing it. We need to get them on our side first.”

“We still can’t identified the witch yet. There’s might be a possibility of the witch working inside the building. And there’s a lot of wesen there.”

“We need to lure them out…”

“Hyung? I might have an idea…”

“What was it, Seungri?”

“The Dunkler Fluch…”

**************************************************

The meeting goes on for a few more minutes until Heechul and Hangeng who have been working on other work come back for a report walk into the room.

“Hey guys…”

Leeteuk turn around and saw the frowned Heechul and pale Hangeng. “Oh hey. Why you guys look like you seen a ghost?”

“We might seen one now… there’s something outside…” said Heechul, stuttering his word all over.

Siwon look at the leader a moment before went out to look for the siad ghost.

He went inside the room again with the said ‘ghost’. Kangin facepalm himself once he knew what had happen. “I forgot to put a spell to his room….” he muttered.

Yesung had woken up from his slumber, drowsily walk around to the meeting floor with his wing spread out, hitting everything on his way. Kangin had to pull him inside before others can see him thought he might have been seen on his way to the floor.

“Why you here? Hide your wing now.” said Kangin sternly.

“Don’t you dare to order me around, young man!” shouts Yesung with half lidded eyes. The effects from the herb still work on his body, letting him to act out of his character which surprising the others.

Although he were yelling to the demon for ordering him, he still hide his wing allowing the demon to make him seat diligently.

“That’s were… something.. did we miss something?” said Heechul, confused by the man who he only know as the cafe owner.

Shindong volunteered himself to explain to the two newcomer and drag them inside before closing the room.

Kangin turn his focus back to the drowsy man who seems confused by everything at that moment.

“How did you feel now? Do you need something?” he ask softly to the smaller who then only shake his head.

“I feel bored… I walk through the wall and that vampire saw me…” Yesung said, slurring his word. One look at the man, people would misunderstood him as a drunkard.

He look around and saw the man who had been the cause of the chaos. Slowy he walk to the man who turn paled by his deadly stare.

“You!” he pointed his finger to the man nose. 

‘Plak’

“Oww! What was that for!?” shouts Kyuhyun, holding his bruised head.

The older had apparently hit his head by the flat surface of his sword. With a pout, he point the sword dangerously into the younger face.

“I told you I’m-- I’m gonna hit you”

Ryeowook snickering after realizing the older indeed promise himself to hit the lycan for being reckless.

“Serve you right. And how did you even think of took a sip of his blood? You’re a lycan for goddess sake!” mock Ryeowook, joined by the jackalope who laughing by his side.

“I don’t know! His scent were so triggering! I already said sorry but he ran away without letting me give him the herbs, okay!” whine Kyuhyun after being accused for his reckless act.

“Shuddup… you stupid wolf…” said Yesung as he turn away from the trio, but he was stopped by a newcomer entering the room.

Kibum was about to hand out the report from his investigation when he saw Yesung with a sword.

Feeling something off from the man, Yesung point his sword again to the vampire.

“White witch…” muttered him. All members activity were stopped by his sudden accusation.

“What? Did I miss something?” said Kibum, feeling threatened by the sword held out by the smaller man. “Why a cafe owner is here?”

It’s took Kangin a few minute before realizing Yesung rudeness. “Hyung! Put away your sword. That’s a vampire. Not a witch. I’m sorry Kibum ah. He’s under a med influenced. You shall ask Shindong everything that happen. Hyung, let’s go. You need to sleep.” he pulled the older out, leaving the vampire with lots of question.

As they were walking out into the elevator, Yesung begin to put an act in front of the demon.

“That’s a witch!!! a witch!!!! a white---” he stop himself when the demon no longer tolerated with his act and only throw a darkened glare to him.

“Behave”

Although he still under the influence of the herbs, he knows well to not anger the demon further and only scowl while throwing his look else where aside from the demon.

Once the elevator reach the top floor, Yesung stomp off to the house without opening it first and phase through the door, leaving the younger behind.

Kangin walk towards the room only to find the older inside his cocoon of wing, probably sulking from the younger anger few moment ago.

“Hyung..” he patted the outer of the wing softly, feeling bad from his own act.

“I’m sorry. Now please rest for a while. I need few stuff to be done with. I’ll come back tonight. If anything happen just call my name,eoh?”. He knows well how to deal with the sulking older, he went out without looking back to the older who peeking through his own wing.

“He’s a witch….”

**************************************************

It’s morning again once he woke up from his delirious self, not remembering half of the thing he had done yesterday.

‘Oh yeah, they know…’ thought him as he walk out to the kitchen.

A breakfast was already served alongside with a note from the kind flugel.

‘Eat up, Yesung ah. Hyung had to attend a meeting. If you bored, you can call for those trio using the house’s phone. The number were on the fridge. - Leeteuk-’

‘Kind creature’ thought him. He eat his breakfast in silent. Trying to recollect all his memory from the event that had happen.

*
*

“Bored?”

“Arghh!!!” shouts Yesung, shocked from the sudden intruder. He was too focused on changing the channel to find something to entertain himself, not realizing a person had walk in to the house.

“Don’t be that surprised. Remember me? I’m Heechul.”

“Vam..vampire?” the vampire only chuckled as he saw the smaller begin to shudder from his presence.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m not alone. There’s Hangeng. We need to discuss something about the white witch.”

As he was speaking, Hangeng walk towards them with something in his hand.

“Hope you don’t mind Chinese food.” Hangeng hold out a bunch of food in front of him.

Few minutes into the lunch, Heechul begin to discuss what had bring him there in the first place.

“So you had to be last one who saw the fire incident. Can you tell us anything about the white witch?” said Heechul in all seriousness.

Yesung hesitated for a few moment before Hangeng assure him that Heechul was indeed on their side.

“It’s okay. You can start slowly. We know it was quite a sensitive issues for you but we would really appreciate it if you help us in this case. People had died from the fire in front of us too and we really want to avoid it from happening again.” said Hangeng.

“It was impossible for the witch to do it without come in contact with it’s own victim. Can I know who was the victim and how do you guys found them?” said Yesung.

“The victim was the captured members of the rebellion. While in the mid of interrogation, one by one died from the sudden flame. We thought they work for the witch.” said Hangeng.

“Hemmm. It can be that the witch didn’t want the members to expose it’s true self so the witch kill them. The witch use it’s blood to kill someone. She or he might have force the members to intake it’s blood before set them out or something. What had happen to my kin was the blood was been set by a pentagram so it can effect on a large scale. It’s a different way to kill the victim but it can be use as ticky bomb for your case.” finished Yesung

“So you think that the witch can be a guy too? That just make it so much harder now… at least there’s not much of a female wesens joining the rebellion so we can just search them easily but if there’s a guy….” Heechul sighed.

After they finished the lunch, Hangeng and Heechul left him all alone again to resume their work again.

‘Now I’m bored again…’ he look over his bracelet, knowing how he was still bound to the building as long as Siwon won’t set him free.

Since then, it has been few days of him lingering around inside the building without nothing else to do aside from helping with the investigation.

“Youngwoon” said him. Few minutes later the younger appear in front of him with a frown.

“What! Something happen?!”

“Nothing… I’m bored. Can I go out?” he said as he showing his puppy eyes to the younger.

“Huh… I thought something bad had happen… where did you want to go?” the younger asked curiously.

“Only to the cafe… I want to meet Jaejong and the others.” he pouted after the younger look at him displeased.

“Okay then. But I’ll send someone with you.”

*
*

“Why him!” shouts him as Kangin present him his company for the day.

“He know your scent just in case something had happen.”

The said company only rolled his eyes as he accept the bracelet and wear it. “Don’t worry hyung, I won’t bite” said Kyuhyun with a smirk.

“You better be! Now get along nicely. I want you to be home by six.” said Kangin, vanishing away without waiting Yesung to retort back.

The older only look at the lycan and sigh.

“Let’s go…”

*********************************************


A car had been parked outside the cafe for days, irking Jaejong curiosity but soon his thought went out of the window when he saw his boss walking inside with someone.

“Hyung!!!” he shrieked as he tackled down the older with a hug.

“I miss you! Kangin ssi told me everything! Why you never told me that you--”

Yesung had to cup the younger mouth as he drag him into the kitchen.

“Why would I expose myself huh? And why didn’t you who the one revealed yourself first? How many of my workers are vampire?” said Yesung, squinting his eyes angrily to the younger.

“Hehe. I didn’t know you’re a wesen too. All four of us a vampires. Including Yoochun, the new waiter. So what you doing here?” said Jaejong. Soon he realize another person standing behind Yesung. “Who’s that? He smells suspicious.”

“That’s Kyuhyun. Remember him? The late night customer. A lycan. Kangin send him to accompany me. I got bored from being inside the building for days now.”

“Oh, let’s go to the office. We have a lot to catch up.”

From outside of the cafe, the car that had been parked for days begin to drive away.

“If what Seungri said was right, we need to catch that guy so we can lure the witch out. Seunghyun, tell Daesung that we will work with that kid who know about this Dunkler Fluch.”

“Okay,Jiyoung. We might clear out the council sooner than we thought now.”

“Of course.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ayy cameos!!!!! Hope you don't mind Bigbang is the bad guys! I love them and i would love to see badass Bigbang lol. I was so contemplated to use bts but seeing how this two fandom are not in a good relationship for now,i scratch that idea. I love bts but now is not the right time for them to be the cameo. For now,the chapter might be a lil bit boring so bear with me.