Revealed and Revealing

The Dunkler Fluch

A/N: after sleeping for 20 hours,i feel so much better. To make up with the late update, I'll give you long chapter for now. The update schedule will resume like normal after this. Thank you for sticking with me ^^

 


The morning come faster then he though. He had stay awake, feeling restless as he know where he will be thrown in few hours. He had been in sitting position for hours as he waiting for the door to open so he can maybe throw a kick or a punch to the young demon.

‘Klek’

Kangin appear with a tray of food. Realizing the murderous look in the older face, he quickly put the tray away and avoid the kick from the smaller guy. Soon the fight turn into the older struggle beneath the younger weight.

“This is for your own good.” 

Kangin pull out something from his pocket and wear it on the older wrist.

“Bracelet of prisoner!? Really Youngwoon?!”

“So you can’t run from me.” the red string from the bracelet connected to Kangin own bracelet of knight. The string only can be seen by the wearer as it was easy to keep someone in a place limited by the string length.

“Now eat your breakfast before we go.”

Yesung felt like crying by the restriction but still obey the younger. He felt too hungry after skipping dinner last night.

Kangin sighing while walking out from the older room and come back with a bag. He pack out all the older stuff as Yesung watch while eating his food silently. Too annoyed by Kangin fatherly act.

Few hours later with Yesung being stubborn head, refusing to obey him, he manage to drag the older to the building. By then the older had giving up on running away.

They ride the elevator to the wesen meeting floor and went to search for Leeteuk while he puling the older, afraid for him to lost himself in the big building. After reaching the front of the ceo room, he turn to the older.

“Don’t say anything stupid or they gonna eat you.”

The older only stick his tongue childishly and ignore him.

Two knock on the door, the door open up revealing Siwon and Leeteuk, looking at him confused.

“Hi! Sorry for intruding but I really need some help!”

“Um… okay but why you bring a cafe owner here? Hi, I’m Siwon. We meet once at the supper two days ago.”

Yesung shake the taller hand while smiling innocently.

“I’ll cut the chase. He knows what we are. He knows what this building are. I was doing some mission and fail to catch some guys. They onto me but for some reason they saw how close I am with this  guy and now they attack him too so please let him be here until I catch that guy.” finish Kangin in one breath, leaving the other speechless.

“Okay… oh wow. How did you mess up and how he knows what we are?” said Leeteuk.

“I’ve been friend with him for years and friend don’t lie to each other so I told him everything about wesen. Every single of them. But please do introduce yourself to him. So…. can I leave him in you care?” said Kangin in rush,lying as he convince the two.

The leader stare at Yesung curiously before he smiles widely.

“I think that was not a problem at all.”

Kangin smugly smirk towards Yesung. The older only pouting as the demon got what he wants without a fuss.

“it’s okay if you can’t. I don’t want to be a burden. This demon are too much of a worried wart.” said Yesung , faking his smile as he punch the younger sideways.

“You do know so many thing about us then. It’s okay. Beside, Kangin ssi help us a lot lately so we would like to return the favor. We have a penthouse on the top floor so we can place you there since that’s the safest part in this entire building.”

“But… my cafe..”

Kangin rolled his eyes to the older as he pull the older to face him.

“Listen. You are more safe here. The cafe? Don’t worry about it. I’ll let your workers know that you won’t be coming to work for few days. Besides you can trust them, they were loyal to you. And they are vampires, they can help secure the premise.”

“What!? Jaejong is a vampire!?” his eyes went wide as his mouth gaping at the sudden realization.

“See, Leeteuk ssi. He so oblivious to his surrounding. That’s why I want to put him in the safest place I know. I had to go now. I leave him your care then. Here’s the bracelet of the knight, never take it off because he might run away.” Kangin placed it on Siwon’s wrist and give him the key.

“Wait, I can’t even go anywhere like this!” whine Yesung, earning a chuckle from the two Flugels.

“It’s okay Yesung ah, we’ll take care of you. But never walk away without telling one of us. This building only for wesens. No human work for me so the possibility of you stumble into dangerous wesens are high.” finish Leeteuk as he walk towards Yesung.

“Bracelet of Prisoner huh. So I can control where you can go then. Do you want a freedom Yesung ah?” said Siwon.

“Can I?”

“Yeah, only inside the building. You are forbidden to step outside from this building.” said Siwon with a chuckle as the smile on Yesung’s face falter and turn to sour expression.

“It’s okay. Only for few days. I’ll take you to the penthouse.” said Leeteuk as he lead them to the destination.

“So how old are you Yesung? We should drop the formal tone if we'll be meeting each other everyday from now on.” said Siwon.

“I’m thirty-two. You?” he look to the taller. Siwon face turn into a frowned one.

“Ah, sorry for my rudeness. I’m twenty-eight... hyung.” he sheepishly laugh.

“I’m still the oldest” said Leeteuk as they enter the elevator.

Minutes later, the arrived at Leeteuk’s penthouse. They went in and settle Yesung’s stuff in a guest room.

“Yesung ah, we have a meeting today. Do you want to follow us or stay here?” ask Leeteuk.

He then remember the lycan that attack him work with the Flugel. The though of meeting him again scares him a lot.

“Umm I just stay here.”

“Okay, but if you hungry, you had to go to the ground floor to the cafeteria since the butlers had their day off today. I didn’t prepare anything here, sorry.” said Leeteuk.

“Oh it’s okay. I’ll find my way there if I’m hungry. This is already enough,thanks a lot.” said him.

“You are so polite! Now, here’s my golden pass for the whole building including the cafeteria. Make yourself at home, Yesung ah.” said Leeteuk with what Yesung thought as an angelic smiles.

The two Flugel walk out from the house, leaving him to wander around the house alone.

*****************************************************

Two days later, he was still stuck in the Flugel’s house as Kangin still won’t let him out from the building. The boredom begin to eat him up as he had no where to go other than wandering inside the big house that lived by him and Leeteuk or sometimes Kangin who occasionally checking on him.

He decide to wander around the bottom floor to kill his boredom, knowing there’s no meeting held for him to avoid the scary lycan.

He walking into every part of the the place he could with the golden pass, which is literally the whole building. He even tried to leave the building but stop himself when a static appear at the tips of his finger.

“Aish… then I should bother that tall Flugel than.”he smirked as he went to the elevator. He stop walking when he forgot which floor was the meeting floor and slap himself.

A chuckle were heard behind him, shocking him in the  process. A beautiful looking lady smiles to him as he smiles back, embarrassed by his humiliating act.

“Are you lost?”

“Ah yes, I forgot which floor was the meeting floor. Can you help me?”

“Sure, I had something with the boss too. Come, I’ll bring you there.”

The lady kindly pick the right floor as they both ride the elevator. He turn to the woman and sense a familiar vibe from her.

“I know this might sounds rude, but what kind of wesen are you?”

She turn around, still with the polite smiles. Yesung had to think how hurts her face gonna be at the end of the day.

“I’m Fledermaus. Don’t worry. We had a code here to not attack others.”

“Eh?”

“You seems scared a moment there. Don’t worry, I don’t bite” joke her. She turn around as Yesung left thinking about his easy to read facial expression.

Few seconds later, he felt dizzy. The tingling sensation that he had long forgotten, he didn't seems to remember what had being the reason of the familiar sense. He was too caught up with the feeling and didn’t realizes the door was already open.

He look up and about to walk away when the door close again.

“Emm… miss. Wasn’t just now---”

“Wrong FLoor.”

“I’m sorry?” he felt something was off with the nice lady. He can see the exact exterior of the floor from the first day he come before she choose to close the door and pick another floor.

“I Said We Got The Wrong Floor.” said her without turning around.

Not wanting to make the Fledermaus angry, he stay silence until the door open again, revealing a weird looking floor, wrapped by white sheets.

“Umm miss, we got the wrong floor.”

“Smells good…”

He didn’t quite catch the words clearly as she keep mumbling to herself. She turn around, revealing her dark eyes as she pulled Yesung out forcefully.

“You smell so delicious…” she whisper into Yesung’s ear.

‘Oh ….’

*************************************************

Kangin arrive to the meeting floor after he can’t find Yesung insides the penthouse. He barged into the meeting room and found almost everyone was there except Heechul, hangeng and Kibum.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know today there’s a meeting.” said him.

“It’s okay. We almost finish. What is it,Kangin ah.”

Kangin went to the older, close enough for him to whisper between Siwon and Leeteuk.

“I can’ find Yesung in the house. Did he told you where he go?”

“He’s missing? He might be bored and walk around in the building. Don’t worry,Kangin ah. We had protocol here so he’s safe. Besides, i would have known if he went down by now.” said Leeteuk.

But then Kyuhyun who was ignoring the commotion stand up in a dash, throwing his chair to fall backward. With eyes glowing, he walk towards the door as he muttering Yesung’s name that catch Kangin’s ear.

He held the lycan back and throw him to the wall, hand in between the younger body as he growl angrily.

“Why you calling his name!?”

“He’s here. Ahh the smell still the same like last time….” said Kyuhyun in drowsy tone.

“Last time?! so you’re the one who attack him! You taste his blood!? How! You're a Lycan ”

Leeteuk had to held the demon back from punching the younger.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” said Leeteuk.

“Tell me!” Kangin still wanting the answer from the younger mouth.

“Yes! His scent are lot more stronger now! He come to my workplace for the herbs… oh gosh… he didn’t hide his scent..” said Kyuhyun pale.

Kangin knows where the younger going about at this point. He frustratingly rubbing his face.

Soon other blood thirsty wesen perk up, attract by the smell. Kangin saw how the members eyes begin to shift.

“He’s in danger. Kyuhyun, use your stupid sense and search for him now!”

Without waiting for the younger reply, he pulled the lycan out to search for Yesung.

“Hey, what’s happen!” shouts Leeteuk and Siwon as they catch up to Kangin.

Once they all enter the elevator,Kangin pick the ground floor so the lycan can pickup any scents that belong to Yesung’s.

“Listen. I’m sorry I lied about Yesung being here because of he were chased by my nemesis. Instead,he was chased by the white witch.”

The two Flugel except the lycan were confused by where Kangin going with his word.

“He’s the Dunkler Fluch wesen and his blood attract the other. He might already been capture by your worker or worst already attacked by now. Now help me find him!”

“Got it! It came from the second floor!” said Kyuhyun but they can’t do nothing aside from waiting for the lift to got to the ground floor.

Not wanting to wait for more crucial moment, he vanish into thin air, leaving the three to follow him later.


*********************************************

Few minutes ago.

The lady pulled him into a corner of the empty floor level before pin him on the floor, not letting him to have any time too pushed away.

“Let me go!” he scream but the woman sense was long gone by the thirst of his blood.

He held himself from summoning his relic for not wanting to hurt the lady. He was about to let his wing out to cover him from the bite but being the Fledermaus she is, she move faster than his wing and bite him on the crook of his neck.

“Urgh…” 

The more the bat like wesen take his blood, the stronger she got and pin him down completely. His hand begin to feel too weak to push her away and so limp off on the floor as her quite amount of his blood.

Soon, his conscious begin to fade from his conscience, letting the lady get what others had been craving while Yesung only able to watch the world distort before his eyes.

After what it seems like hours of feeding, Kangin appear in front of him, looking all furious and worried at the same time.

“Stupid Jongwoon!” he tried to pry off the woman without hurting her but failed as she begin to bring out her bat-wing.

She letting go of Yesung from her bite but still hold on to the man’s body, not wanting to share her catch.

“Youngwoon… it’s hurt….” said Yesung with a pale face.

“I know. Don’t worry. The help are on their way. I can’t trust myself if I’m gonna hurt her or not if I use my force.” said Kangin. 

He felt relief when the elevator ringing and revealing the others, including the blood er members who begin to charge towards Yesung.

“Hold them down!” shouts Kangin.

“Let Henry take care of her! They are from the same kin!” said Shindong as he held down Zhoumi who acting more aggressive after the scent caught up to him.

Sensing another same kin to herself, she letting go of Yesung and stand off to face Henry while discreetly trying to keep Yesung to her side. Kangin to his chance to kick the woman off Yesung and pull the older into his hug.

“You okay?”

Yesung shake his head, feeling worst as the pain still lingering around his neck area.

“It’s hurt…” he whine as he clutch onto the demon’s arm.

“Shh… I know. Why you went out by yourself,eoh? And you didn’t tell me that you ran out of the herbs?”

“I forgot….” said Yesung, sobbing in Kangin’s arm.

Kangin sigh as headache begin to make their way to his head. He look up and search for Kyuhyun but the younger himself were held down by the other as he trying to get to Yesung. He look around again to search for non blood er wesens and found Ryeowook and Sungmin who were froze by the horrifying scenes.

“You two! Help me bring Yesung to the top floor!”

The two broke off from their reverie and went to help Yesung up. He vanish into thin air to search for the herbs by himself.

After they ride the elevator,  Ryeowook inspect any wound on Yesung but found none.

“Eh, where’s the wound?” said the siren.

“He’s the Dunkler Fluch, he’s heal faster.” said Sungmin.

“But why are you in so much pain?” he ask the older when he realize the older look at him groggily.

“I healed… but the pain not gonna go away like the wound…”

Both of them didn’t said anything afterwards, feeling bad for the older who keep winching from the pain.

Soon they reach the penthouse. Using the card Yesung gave them, they bring the older to his room and lay him down on the bed.

“What now?” said Sungmin.

“I’ll wait here. How about you went down,hyung. Inform the others that Yesung hyung already here.” 

Sungmin went out, leaving Ryeowook to help Yesung change his wrenched cloth.

“Are you still in pain? Because of there’s no wound, I don’t know anything that can sooth you down. Painkillers?”

“It’s okay. There’s nothing work for me to be honest. Human’s medication are useless to me. It was meant for me to feel the pain…” said Yesung. Soon sleep taking his over, feeling too exhausted from the attack.

Ryeowook stay with the older for the others to come. He take a chair and sit himself beside the bed as he took in the older sleeping face.

“What kind of wesens are you?” whispers him to himself.

*****************************************************

“That’s all of them”

After fighting their way to catch all the blood er member who trying to attack Yesung, they had to throw them into a cell to hold them until Kangin come back with Yesung herbs.

“Kangin call me just now, he manage to find the herbal shops and had ask the owner to make the medication for him so it will takes him half an hour. We should got check on Yesung. Sungmin, he in the penthouse now?” Leeteuk ask to the Jackalope.

Sungmin nod. They left Shindong to watch over the members as they went to the penthouse. On their way there, the member wouldn’t stop question about Yesung living with the leader without they knowing it.

“I told you, Kangin admit in duping us into thinking he leaving Yesung to us so he can capture the enemy who been disturb Yesung. But actually… think about it again, Yesung states of safety still the same. Kangin just worried for him to be chased by the white witch.” said Leeteuk.

“But why did he lied about Yesung hyung being a human?” said Donghae.

“He just trying to protect Yesung hyung from something like this. happen. I mean, who would go around telling people of a wesens with blood that give you power are here? I would keep him safe too if he was as important as he is to Kangin.” said Siwon.

“Yeah that’s make sense. So Kyuhyun had already taste the blood? I heard Kangin hyung shouts about it just now.” said Hyukjae.

“I don’t know. We have to ask him once Yesung hide his scent again. We here” said Leeteuk .

They rush in only to find Ryeowook shushing them so Yesung can have his rest before Kangin comeback.  They all waited in the living room while discussion the matter once for all.

“So there really is white witch if Kangin frantically leaving Yesung in our care. I heard only the white witch can kill his kin.” said Leeteuk while nodding to himself.

“Doesn’t that mean the witch will make her way here if she knows Yesung hyung were kept here?” said Ryeowook.

“That thing won’t know it if you guys keep it yourself.”

They all turn around when the supposed rested person walk toward them.

“Hey, you need to rest” said Ryeowook but the older only shook his head as he take his seat next to Leeteuk.

“I’m sorry for the trouble. I’ve been taking care of my owns scent well enough for century but for some reason one of you decide to being a brat and taste my blood..”

“Kyuhyun? He get to you? When?” said Siwon.

“few days ago I went to get the herbs. I didn’t know he work there. When he saw me buying a herbs that only a wesen use it, he force me to tell him what I am, accident happen and he took in my scent and become crazy despite being a lycan. After that I ran away, forgetting the herb that I suppose to take once  a month.” said Yesung, sighing.

“That brat!” said Sungmin angrily. He remind himself to at least knock some sense into the younger head after they turn normal again.

“It’s okay…. No wesens other than blood er had taste my blood before, but once you get it into your system, you won't be able to forget the taste. Just, let me hit him after this” said Yesung, earning a chuckle from the others.

“Hey, Yesung ah. Is it okay if I ask where the other. I mean, your kin.” said Leeteuk but soon frowned when the younger turn sad all of sudden.

“The others… they never made it out from the fire… I was the sole survivor… the white witch and the humans kill all of them. No one left behind, except me…”

Ryeowook trying to sooth the older from tearing up, feeling bad for him to remember the traumatized memories.

“How did you survive?” Siwon ask while caressing the older arm, just to give a little strength to the older.

“Dad realize there’s something wrong the night before when those from other kin begin to move away from our colony without letting us know what was coming. So he thought he would let me go first before something happen. Mom was caught with my little brother after being seen trying to across the border.  I came back to get them but it was too late…. I saw them burn in from of..m--me…”

Leeteuk hug him when he tear up and sniffling between his words. But he still need to say what people been wanting to know all along.

“Few days after that incident, I went down hunting the white witch only to find out that everything was done by a sole white witch. It’s appear that it was hard to find  white witch after they went extinct so they bring that last one from across the country so they can kill off our kin. She was guarded by thousands of wesens but… I was too blinded by revenge and wrath so I kill all of them…”

“All of them?! and you all alone?” said Donghae in amazement.

“Took me two days. I do it on Eclipse where white witch the most weakened state while my kin grow stronger by the darkness.I’ve been hurt but I’ll heal. That’s how I keep going for two days without rest so I can kill that one white witch… I was too shocked when Kangin said there’s a survivor.”

They were too speechless. Never did they think the war was done by one Dunkler fluch.
Something was been bugging Leeteuk from the moment he took an interest of Yesung’s kin.

“Do you mind tell the stories of your kin origin? I search about you guys anywhere but found only a fake information in the history archive.”

“That’s because they trying to erase us from been knowing by any blood er wesens. It will take long time but bear with me. I hate the origin so much. It begin when my ancestor who actually a knight that fought for human meet a vampire who fell in love with him. My kin was just like any normal wesens. No cursed blood. No immortality that can live long like me. We were born as knight that has it’s purpose to protect, not to kill. Once we reach fifteen, we can summon our own relic. Like this.” he said as a sword suddenly appear in his right hand. Other were amazed by the beautiful relic.

“By twenty, we can spread our wing that act as our shiled for it’s strength. i--” he was cut by Donghae.

“You not gonna show your wing?”

“umm… I need space…” he said but then the younger pulled him near the balcony that hold enough space for him. He sigh for the younger demand.

He spread his wing out, the metallic looking fur that almost drown by the blackness of it’s color amazed the other more. The wing spread almost a meter and a half from his body, enough to make it was a cocoon for his body.

“That’s one big wing!” said Siwon excitedly.

“That’s enough of it. Where was I… oh the wing. So we actually were called the knight before our ancestor meet the wicked vampire and her soulmate. She had fall in love with the ancestor despite having her own soulmate who happen to be a male white witch.” and he readied himself when the members shout at the same time.

“Male white witch!!!?”

“i know you guys gonna react this way. Yes there is a male white witch before. Not a wizard. We still call them witch at that time. It just stick until now. He got jealous by my ancestor, he cast a cursed on him which accidentally cursing the whole kin. By the time we hit thirty, we hit our immortality age and our blood scent will attract a blood er wesens. Be it any kind of blood thirsty creature, they will always be our forever nemesis. Even hundred years after the curse been cast, i still affected by the curse. And you know what? Our ancestor didn’t even know the vampire! She just watching him from far away !” he snapped. He had always hate the story of their origin every time his father told him as a bedtime story.

“Wait… so you actually older than Leeteuk hyung? What should we call you then? This is so weird… how old are you?” said Hyukjae confusedly.

“This year, I turned three hundred and thirty-two. Just call me like usual one. Too late to think about it.” he sigh.

“Yeah it is. Even the first time I met him I thought he was some brats that runaway from home.”

“Kangin!” said Yesung happily. “For the first time ever I’m so happy to see you!”

“You just want this,right…” he held up the bottle of herbs to the older.

“Wait… you drink that?” said Ryeowook.

“Oh.. yeah. It’s more affective this way for me…” he said sheepishly. The herb was supposed for external use but it won’t last long for him so he decide to take it as a portion.

“That thing wasn’t supposed to be drink. The owner almost mad at me but I have my own way. Now drink this so we can freed those poor victims.” said Kangin annoyed.

“I’m the victim here! If Kyuhyu---”

The demon had shove the herbs down his throat to shut him up from whining. After the older finished the portion, he begin staggering around before Kangin lead him to his room.

He come out again with a tired expression. He had been rushing everywhere to search for the specific herbs shop only to find it by search it on the internet.

“That’s done. You can freed those guys. That thing already taking it effect.” he went to the couch and slumped himself, feeling headache from the event.

“Is he black out or something?” Ryeowook ask, feeling worried after he saw the effect it has on the older.

“Nah, just a bit drowsy. He’ll be like that for few hours. He’ll be okay. We’ve been doing this your hundreds years.” Kangin explained, not wanting to make the others worried.

“Okay then”

 

 

 

A/N: How was it? Hope it will make up for the last 3 days lol. And i love black hair Yesung so much~~~ he look sooooooo cute!