Suspicion

The Dunkler Fluch

 

 

"There’s no further information about the last attack that happen at the south council. Should we send someone to re-inspect the scene?” said Siwon, closing the report handed by one of the members.

“I don’t think we can get any information that way. Kibum who had been transferred from there told us that no trace were left on the scene. We should ask Kangin for his own report.” said Leeteuk, fetching his phone to contact the demon.

As Leeteuk busying himself with call, Siwon was disturbed by a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

“Hyung, I finish my report for today.” said Kibum while handing a file to Siwon. He look around before speak again. “Hyung, can you help me? Me and Yesung hyung had a fight yesterday and I thought I wanna make up by inviting him out. Can you call him here but don’t tell him I was the one who ask for it?”

Siwon chuckled. To them, the two relationship was beyond their imagination. They were more close to each other than they were with the others.

“Okay. You can wait here for a while.”

Without telling a thing about Kibum, Siwon manage to make Yesung go all the way to their office without a fuss. Upon entering the room, Yesung almost gasped but as if he was hypnotized by Kibum eyes he only threw a confused look.

“Hyung! Let’s hang together for tonight! I wanna apologize for teasing you yesterday. Would you forgive me?” said Kibum with a pout.

‘Teasing me my *ss…’ thought Yesung furiously. But his body betrayed his mind. Nodding as Kibum drag him out from the office. Leaving the two flugel chuckling from Kibum childish act.

‘what are you planning’ thought Yesung.

“Nothing. I've plan nothing bad.” said Kibum, surprising Yesung when the younger replied to his thought.

“We’re connected now. I can read your mind if I want to.” Kibum smirked to the older.

He clench his knuckle hard til it turns white, feeling frustrated by the younger treatment.

“Believe me. I didn’t plan anything bad. I’m just wanna hang out with you.” said Kibum, intertwine their together as they cross the road.

The older only follows wherever the younger pull him. Afraid to think anything stupid, too scared of the witch ability.

Few minutes on the sidewalk, Kibum abruptly stopping mid track sending Yesung to bump into him.

‘Don’t stop without warning!’ shouts him from the inside.

“Well you didn’t look where you going. Don’t blame me. We here.” 

‘My cafe?’ said Yesung confused.

“Well your menu's are the best so far. Let’s go!” said Kibum, pulling away the older into his own cafe.

“Hyung!!! I miss you!” Jaejong appeared out of nowhere and tackle down the older. “Kangin hyung said you sick! Can you speak now?” said him as he pulling the older to stand.

“...” 

Yesung tried to speak but only a wheezing come out from his throat. He felt a nudge from Kibum, the younger whisper something to him then he look back to the confused manager.

“Ka--kangin come here?” said him in with quite hoarse voice, getting the permission from his ‘Owner’.

“ Oh you sounded so bad. Don’t bother to speak for now. Kangin hyung always checking this place for you. He make sure we do our job properly. Now you must Kibum. Please take a seat, Junsu will serve you later.”

Kibum nod and once again dragging yesung to a table.

“..” Yesung tried to speak again but the smirk on the younger told him that Kibum once again restricting his voice.

‘Why you bring me here?’

“Why not? I’m thinking to bring you everywhere in the near future so you can meet all your friend.” said Kibum.

‘Why?’ thought Yesung.

“SO YOU CAN SAY YOUR GOODBYE TO YOUR FRIEND” said Kibum in most wicked tone.

If he can run at that time, he would’ve already hundreds miles away from Kibum. The seriousness in the younger words were no joke to him. He can’t even cry if he want to at the moment.

“Don’t worry. I won’t kill you so soon. Because I wouldn’t be enjoyed by this part.” said Kibum.

‘This.. part?’ thought Yesung but then a sudden pain from his stomach answering his question.

‘What did you do…’ thought in a midst of pain.

“I burn your liver. But that's okay. It can grow back, aren’t they?” said Kibum chuckling.

‘Ergh… hurt… can’t… breathe…’ thought Yesung, gripping his stomach hard while trying to catch his breathe. Soon the pain soothed down by the time Junsu arrived there.

“Hyung? Are you hurt or something?” ask Junsu after looking at Yesung who had heads over the table.

Yesung shake his head, trying to smile from the pain. He let Kibum taking his own order. Heck he already lost his appetite long ago.

Few minutes into a silent moment between them, the foods arrived. Kibum saw how he didn’t even touch the food.

“Eat.”

He avert his look, away from the stare Kibum gave him.

“Eat or I’ll burn your heart next. That surely kills you, right?” whisper Kibum.

Yesung eat in a slow pace but it was enough for Kibum to stop forcing him to do so.

“We’ll go back after this. You had ruined the mood.” said Kibum angrily.

‘Ruined..what?’ thought him, like a lost child he look into the younger eyes, searching for the answer.

“Shut up and eat your food faster.”

*********************************************

Taemin hurriedly rushing down the stairs upon hearing his older brother had come back.

“Hyung!” shouts Taemin happily. He hug his older brother dearly.

“Hyung. I saw you went out with him. And he look like he’s in pain! Did you succeed?” said Taemin eagerly.

“Yes. That’s why I told you to give me some time. I’ll kill him sooner so don’t get in the way.” said Kibum coldly.

“You’re the best!” Taemin chirping happily as he went into the kitchen. “I’ll cook your favorite food then! Oh wait, you already ate…”

Kibum ruffling his younger brother’s hair lovingly. “No, just cook. It’s been so long since the last time you cooked something for me.”

Taemin smiles brightly to Kibum. He went to take out a lots of ingredient just to celebrate their succeed.

From the living room, Kibum watch over him with a brotherly smiles. ‘I’m sorry… Taemin ah..’

******************************************

“Hey.”

“...”

“Still can’t speak?” said Kangin, joining the older on the balcony. He took a sit next to Yesung, holding a warm tea for both of them.

Yesung was about to mouthing something but unconsciously shake his head. ‘Damn Kibum… even just to speak about something I got forbid from doing so?’

“You gonna get sick again if you stay out for too long.” said Kangin worriedly.

Yesung didn’t reply or even look at the worried demon. Eyes were captivated by the stars on the night sky. Thinking other way to release himself from the witch curse.

“You know… lately you been acting weird… and you hang around Kibum a lot…” said Kangin. There’s a hint of jealousy in his tone.

Hearing the witch name were mentioned, he can’t help but to throw a surprised look to the younger.

“What? Is there something about kibum that you want to tell me?” said Kangin, confused by the glare from Yesung.

Kangin was about to ask more when all of sudden Yesung had leaned forward, catching Kangin’s hand into his small one. He had think one way to tell the younger.

“So what about Kibum? Is he kind to you?” said Kangin.

Yesung shake his head.

“So he’s bad?” said Kangin.

But before he can even nod to the younger, something inside him burning up.

“Emm…” groaned him, clenching his stomach hard. He sure by now, his stomach was burning from the witch’s fire.

“Hey! What happen!” shouts Kangin when Yesung all of sudden falls to the ground.

‘Guess I can’t even do that…’ thought Yesung before passing out in the demon’s arm. 

“He’s burning. I suggest for you guys to watch him form time to time after this.I didn’t know how he will react to the stuff I’ve given to him but we can only pray for him to heal faster.” said Zhoumi, packing up his stuff.

“I didn’t know you’re a doctor.” said Kangin.

“Well he’s always been one. Not all members from my group work for me.” said Leeteuk.

“I work at XX hospital but when we had a mission or something I’ll come right away. But of course there’s few doctor can replacing me for my job.” said Zhoumi.

“So you actually in the most advantaged position. Being a vampire. Bloods everywhere.” said Kangin with a chuckle.

Zhoumi only laugh at it. The demon was saying the truth.

“I’ll take my leave then. Make sure to inform me if something happens again.”

After sending Zhoumi off, Kangin drag Leeteuk into the kitchen.

“Hey. About Yesung’s condition. I think there’s something wrong.” sadi Kangin.

“What is it? I thought he had a normal fever.” said Leeteuk.

“For hundreds years and now he get this sick? I don’t think so. He told me the first time he got sick was around a month ago. And I realize the first attack on the council happen around the same time.”

“What does it had to do with Yesung being sick?” said Leeteuk curiously.

“The fire that kills your catch. It kills the member of the rebellion who attack that council right? I feels like this had to be the white witch work. What if someone had work for the witch in your council?” said Kangin.

Leeteuk scratching his chin. He had think the same thing before. “ Actually. Rather than thinking the spy was among us, we indeed had one. Few days ago I’ve told Yesung about a spy among us. The file in the archive got deleted. The traces that we got from the case were wipe out. Do you have any idea who could be the spy?” 

“Actually, before Yesung fainted, I ask him about someone. But before he can answering my question he had pass out. I asked him about Kibum.”

“Kibum? So you think he was the spy?” said Leeteuk.

“Yeah. I mean, can you see? After he was accused as the white witch by Yesung, he become all clingy to him. They even hang out almost everyday.” again, there was a hint of jealousy in his tone.

“Pftt. You sound like a jealous boyfriend.” Leeteuk giggling at him.

“Am not! I was being careful to those who hangs around Yesung. So what do you think?” said Kangin, trying to change the topic from getting more embarrassed by the flugel.

“I guess we have to watch over Kibum first. We can’t just catch him without evidence.” said Leeteuk.

 

 

 

A/N: Should i put triggerwarning? Kinda went gore there. I felt like lately i might update this story a little late than usual. So for any information about when will it be updated or news from me, do check on my twitter Jez_terry for more. It's kinda when i can't use a normal update just to say I'm late or on hiatus or what lol.