Oh Innocent White Witch

The Dunkler Fluch


“You can’t even told them who was the white witch or should I say, Kim Kibum was the last white witch that walks among the innocent wesens?”

His swear if he can himself now, he would do so. It had to be the one he trusted his soul the most. Feeling that the older fidgeting under his hand, Kibum smirk wickedly.

“You have something to say? Fine. This will be the last time you’ll talk so hurry up.”

Feeling all his courage mustered up, he look into the younger deep gazes. He can see it. The hatred and darkness swell in the younger soul.

“But… how… you’re a vampire… you can’t be… impossible.”

With his hand still on the older chest, not letting it go until the seal of the curse fully complete, he move closer to the older ear.

“What if I’m both?” pulled back, he was satisfied with the older expression. Eyes wide with mouth open, taken aback by the sudden truth.

“You can’t be both.. not with a white witch… wait..” he turn to the younger again. Feeling a realization struck him in all of suddenness.

“You are the son of the white witch…”

Feeling the seal fully sealed, he letting go of his hand, sending the older to fall on his knee from the sudden energy depriving in his body. He crouch down on Yesung’s eye level. Smirking as he tugged the older chin forward. 

“Smart boy! Now that we’ve done and still has time before the sunrise, why not I tell you a story about how my parent met? It wasn’t so sweet. With a white witch strict rule of no other kin would able to marry one of the witch, my dad and my mom broke the rule. Simply marrying each other and Bom! They conceive me! A full take on vampire. No white witch gene in me, even in the slightest.”

He pulled the older to sit next to him on a log as he realize Yesung begin to staggering from kneeling too long.

“So do you wanna know how I became the white witch?” he glance towards Yesung who seems to shock to speak.

“I SAID DO YOU WANT TO KNOW OR NOT!?” shouts him, breaking the older reverie with the sudden wrath. Yesung nod frantically, earning a victory smile from Kibum.

“So, you know how once a white witch died in a family, the power were inherited to their daughter but you see. My family had no female child or anyone else to inherit the power, and me being a vampire are the worst for them. So my mom secretly transferring half of her power the day before she joining the human and other wesens to that massacre night without the elder witches know as it was one of the taboo for them. So here I am, half witch and a vampire! But you…”

Yesung were once again shocked after Kibum hair turn white, as white as the fire behind them and one of his eyes were titanium white. He know the younger were getting angry after he had been thrown off to the ground with Kibum hovering above him.

“You ruined everything. I was thinking about giving back half of her power so she can be healthy again but you, with your stupid revenge crap ruined it. I heard she didn’t even rebel on that day. Isn't she?” tears pricking in the corner of Kibum’s eyes. Taking the older look who frowned from his rage.

Yesung shake his head. He remember well how the witch look, succumbing to her fate, to die in his hand. But it wasn’t the witch act that make him remember that day clearly, it was her smile that was so warm yet so full of guilty that make him regret his act. He was indeed regretting to give in to his hatred but he was too far from forgiving for what had happen to his kin.

“But… it was you guys that---” he was cut off by a punch right on his cheeks. He know by now not to anger the witch even in his dream.

“DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!?” shouts Kibum, Yesung felt a tears falls onto his cheeks. The younger had turn into a sobbing mess remembering his mom who was also a victim of the massacre.

“She was a victim of those stupid humans! She was forced to use her blood to create the only weapon that can kill your kin! She lost her right to refuse the mission! You think she want that to happen? No! She was stolen from us! She was forced to travel across the world just because some petty creatures was too scare of your kin!”

A pang of guilty hit him. Yesung had never take the consideration of the white witch being the scapegoat of the human greed. He was about to apologize when Kibum got off from him and stand right in front of him. The younger look to the right, where sun begin to rise.

“Your time's up. Enjoy your punishment.” said Kibum expressionless.

“Wait! Ki--”

An alarm clock wake him right away. He groan from the pain that strike both his head and his chest. He pulled his shirt up and saw the seal that begin to fade out.

‘I’m still alive…?’ thought him, touching his own body thinking that the seal was for him to not feel pain as he lost one of his limb or something. 

“Touching your own body? I didn’t know you’re a narcissistic brat?”

He look towards Kangin who leaning on his door frame holding a cup of a coffee.

“..”

“What?” ask Kangin after Yesung mouthing something towards him.

Yesung sighed and repeat his own word but just  then he realized something was off.

‘My voice…’

Kangin strode carefully to the bed side, taking the frowned older carefully.

“Hyung?”

Yesung turn to him, mouth gaping as he look so lost. He tried to say even a word but to no avail. He now know what the witch mean by the ‘last time he will be able to speak’ few moments ago. Kibum had sealed his voice. And he know why the seal look so familiar to him before it’s faded.

It was the seal of the silencer. No victim can speak nor tell a thing without the caster allow them to do so. By any mean, he can’t tell a word about Kibum or even worst he can’t even speak until the seal were lifted off from him.

Tears begin to stream down his chubby cheeks, making the young demon panicking over him sobbing.

“Hyung! What happen! Are you having a nightmare? Shh, don’t cry!” Kangin tried to sooth him down by caressing him lovingly but he was too far in agony to stop crying.

He turn to the younger again, trying to tell him how he had lost his voice. Only after few minute later, Kangin begin to catch up his charade.

“You can’t speak?”

Yesung nod. He tried to make the younger understand about the seal by patting his chest.

“You have a flu? Your chest hurt?”

He shaking his head furiously. He tried to mouth the word but something in him begin to make him lost his focus. His eyes begin to clouded for a few seconds. He had forgotten what he was supposed to do.

“Yesung? What’s wrong,did you had a flu or not?”

He didn’t understand what the younger mean and only shake his head. Kangin frowned by the older antics. He move closer to the older, his forehead on the older’s but the older temperature were quite normal at the moment.

“Is it a sore throat?”

Upon realizing what had happen to him, he shake his head, unwilling to try to tell everything to the younger again.

‘At this point, I’ll be thrown back into that clouded mind every time I tried to do it again… Dammit Kibum!’

*********************************************

“So… what happen?” ask Leeteuk. 

He were having a breakfast when Kangin drag the pouting older to the table just now.

“Yesung can’t speak. Might be a sore throat…” sighed Kangin.

“Oh my. But didn’t you say that he never get sick before?” said Leeteuk.

“I don’t know. He can’t speak and keep dazing around. I’ll go out today to search for any med that can help him. Can you watch over him?” said Kangin worriedly.

“Sure. Yesung ah, eat first then let me check you.” he pour a cereal for the smaller and pat Yesung slowly.

After breakfast, Leeteuk drag him to the living room and begin to check his throat. Worrying for him to catch the flu in the midst summer.

“Hem… your throat seems fine to me… are you feeling hurt somewhere?”

Yesung shake his head. He was too deep in his thought again when he realize the older are no longer there. He look around and found the older walking to the kitchen.

‘I need to alert them… but how…’

A doorbell broke his thought but as he was about to got up to the door, Leeteuk shooing him away as the older himself already make his way to the door. Walking back to the living room, he almost stumble on the couch for not looking where he walking into.

“You okay hyung?”

Yesung turned pale. He know whose the voice belong to. Slowly he turn around but caught off guard when in a glimpse the said person’s left eye turn white, thrown him into the same clouded mind once again.

“Wow, you really sick!” there’s a hint of sarcasm in Kibum’s word.

“Yeah he is. Kangin already went out to search for the med so we just have to wait. Yesung ah, you want something? Hyung want to go to the grocery for a while.” said Leeteuk as he grab his jacket from the couch.

He realy want to say to the hyung to not leave him alone with the wicked witch but his body betraying his thought, shaking and smiling slowly as if his body never belong to him.

“Okay then. Kibum ah, you don’t have work today right? Can you watch him over?” said Leeteuk, earning a nod and sweet smile from Kibum.

“Take care hyung!” shouts Kibum ecstatically as the older went to the front door.

He turn around, catching Yesung attention who seems to be a bit dazed from his stare just now.

“I just come by to check on the seal. I’m glad it work well on you. So how does it feel? To be so so so weak under my influences?” Said Kibum, grinning when Yesung only look at him with a lost expression.

“You know, you look cute with that expression. Sadly, it will only make you dying slowly. The seal was only to keep you quiet from exposing myself but something that I place inside you? It sure does killing you slowly.”

Yesung tilted his head, unable to comprehend what the younger blurting about.

“I mean, my blood inside your body it is. How? Easy. Those gift I been giving to you contain my precious blood. Just the same as those rebellion that die from the fire, you will be in the same spot but the only thing that differentiate you from those idiots? I can control you death anytime I want. I’ll burn your organ, one by one. And no one, I mean literally, even Kangin can’t save you by the time I've burn your heart.” he whisper the last sentence with full of hatred.

He can’t escaped the clouded mind but he sure as hell fells threatening by the witch words. Face turn pale as he can’t control any of his limb to push away the younger.

Kibum held his hand, gripping it tight and move closer to the older. “Don’t fight the seal,Yesungie… you know what will happen if you tried to tell on me.”

And once again on that day tears streaming down his face, feeling so weak. Unable to fight the guilty that eating him up from the moment he woke up from the dream, realizing his mistake that been made three hundreds years ago.

“Shh.. Don’t cry. Mom didn’t even cry when you kill her…” Kibum left a chaste kiss on Yesung’s forehead, softly, as he muttered the dreadful words.

‘Clek’

The front door open up, Leeteuk had comeback from his short grocery shopping. After putting all the fresh ingredient away, he walk to the living room only to found Kibum hugging the crying Yesung.

“Hey, what’s happen?” ask Leeteuk softly, patting Yesung’s head to calm him down.

“I think his head hurt, he keep holding his head just now and start crying. We need to give him medicine faster…” said Kibum, faking his worries.

“Aww… Yesung ah. Now, stop crying, your head gonna hurt more from the stress. Let’s go to your room. You need to sleep for now.” Leeteuk pulled him towards his room.

Before he completely went into his room, he turn one more time to Kibum. The younger had a wicked smiles as he wave him while mouthing, ‘Enjoy’.

He didn’t know whether to apologize or hating on the witch. Either way he still trapped in this clouded euphoric mind. The control that Kibum had on him was no joke. He can only watch as Leeteuk caringly taking care of him.

'I need to alarm them... But how.. I can't even do something without feeling this stupid all the time...' thought him.

"There you go. Please rest for a while until Kangin come back." said Leeteuk. Leaving him tucked under a thick blanket. 

'Urgh... I wish you were here...Dad...'.

 

 

 

A/N: Hurmm. Kinda angsty a lil bit. But hey, we all need some spice once in a while. Not all the time because i can't bear my weak heart tortured.  Not after yeye wearing y cloth at ss7 and i can't even see it because there's no fan photos yet lol.