He’s upset

UPSET

Daniel is now at the van.wanna one just finished performing and about to back to their dorm to have a good rest.most of them were sleeping at the van but daniel who’s just closing his eyes about to take some a little rest now awake by the vibrated phone on his hand.

Lately,just right after the perform ended,he send an sns to his girlfriend but she still haven’t reply him.

But after around an hour,now daniel received an sns reply that made his eyes rounded and widen.

He can’t believe what it wrote. 

He reread it again and again.

 

It says , “ oppa,are you cheating on me?”

 

How can he not shocked by those questions?

He meant,how come? 

She’s the only one that he have.and because of his tight schedule,he can’t meet her often,he knows,and yes,she’s understand that.

She’s ever been on his place before tho..

 

Daniel fingers type quickly to answer her,”what the hell are you talking about,kommaengah?”

He sent it quickly but looks like she’s been away again,because she’s not immidiately answer him.and yes it made him more pissed.

How can she ever said that he’s cheating on her?? He’s been very careful all this time to hide about their secret relationship,but now she accused him to cheated on her?what the hell?? He tried to remember what he’s done this pasts few days.but no.

He’s always been careful and he’s deadly sure that he’s doing the saftest role just like the contract he signed more than a year ago.

 

She’s not replying his sns.and he doesn’t like it.

It’s not that he’s too posesive and need her to reply immidiately,but right now is crucial.

He’s upset.and he’s suspecting she’s angry at him and that’s brings him angrier.

 

That’s it.he push the call button and there’s a long waiting until he tries to call for the second time and wait for her answer.

“Yeobosaeyo~” she answer with some of soft but rushing tone.

“What the hell,jeon somi??!” He can’t hold himself anymore.

“Mwohaeyo..? Mwondae..?” She’s said giggling.

Ah..so she’s not angry..,but still..

“What did you said on your sns before?look..i was waiting on your reply,but you sent me an approviate reply there.what did you mean that i cheated on you?” He’s tone softer but there’s still an annoyed dissapointed tone on it.

 

She’s giggled.

“I’ll show it to you..” she said and then send him a screen captured picture to him.

He check it and get instantly sigh.

“Don’t do this kind of joke,babe...” he said and let out another heavy sigh to let her know he didn’t like it.

“Why? Don’t you think it’s funny?” She giggled with her cute voice.

He let out another sigh and said,”i miss you..,can i see you now?” He said more like whispering while smiling shyly.

“Okay...” she said and then push the video call button.

 

She’s adjusting on her phone angle and her gaping mouth greet him and made him chuckled.

“Annyeong..” she said cheerfully on the black picture of her boyfriend.

“Annyeong kommaengah..” he said with his deep voice.

He wanted to show his male voice at her.he knows she like it.

“Still at the van?everybody’s sleeping?” She ask while drying her hair using the white towel.

 

“Um.. yah... i told you many times to not to take a shower at night..and now you’re even washed your hair?i don’t wanted you to catch a cold,kommaengah..” he said with worried tone and nag at her.

 

“I have to take a shower,i drench in sweat after practice today..” she explained.

“Use the hair dryer,and don’t sleep with wet hair..” he added.

“Arrasseo..i will..” she smile.

Ah...he miss her a lot. The time he had a spare time for rest,he always went to her just to have his vitamin booster by meet and hugging her.she’s his happy pills for sure.

But the last time when he had a whole day off,he can’t meet her because she went to netherlands for her schedule.

What a splitted destiny.

 

“How’s today?” He ask with smile.

“Ung...just like the other day..,practice here and there..” she said 

“Don’t have a time to miss me?” He tease makes her squeal then laugh.

 

“Why?? I want to know...because i missing you too much,kommaengah..” he said with teasing smile.

“Ah...jinjja..” she said after she laugh histerically.

 

“I miss you too somi ssi..” the sound from kim jaehwan that popped beside daniel waving his hand.

 

“Ah..annyeonghasaeyo..” somi said bowing her head at jaehwan.

“Annyeonghasaeyo..”jaehwan adjusting daniel’s phone to show at him a bit more.

“Waegurrae...” daniel immidiately push jaehwan and made the camera focus on him again.

“Let’s continue after oppa arrived at the dorm..,bye...”

“Bye..”she waved her hand.

“Don’t forget to dry your hair,okay? I miss you..”he added.

She stuck out her tounge and push the end button making him giggled and put his phone on his thigh.

 

“Ahhh...we haven’t arrived yet?” Suddenly sungwoon strech out his hands.

Daniel remember about the article that his girlfriend sent to him before.

And daniel shove his phone at sungwoon after that.

 

“What the hell?” Sungwoon reacting before he laugh and give the phone back to daniel.

 

The article with daniel and sungwoon’s picture standing side by side.along with the caption,”kang daniel has a girlfriend!” and the fans commenting below about how cute they’re together and agreed on the two.

 

Ah... fans..

 

Don’t do that seriously..

 

I’m normal. And i do have girlfriend.

 

And her name.. is jeon somi.

 

 

 

 

 

My girl