Categories

(WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) A Thousand Words | A Graphic Contest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Categories

   

Choose one of the categories below, then pick which story you want to create a poster for.  You are free to submit as many as you like, though only one of them can land in first. 

 

Concrete

Concrete requires you to create a poster for a fic I am currently writing. This category requires less of your own creativity; there is already a set plot, and judging will be based on the relevance and correlation of your poster to the story. However, feel free to create the poster you believe suites the story best. Your poster will be displayed in the newest chapter of the story it is submitted for. If you do not want to read the story, there is a short description provided below for the concrete entries for you to go off of.  

Choose from the following (click the link to be redirected to the story for further details of plot and characters): 

 

X Marks the Spot — Baekhyun x OC, Jongdae x OC, pirate!AU, high fantasy, romance and action

When Hei's half-sister comes looking for help, there's only a couple of problems: firstly, a bloodthirsty murderer is now after them all, secondly, they have to travel through Hell's Gate to get rid of it, and thirdly, Byun Baekhyun conviniently would rather hand over her sister than help. 

 

Windwalker — Kyungsoo x OC, assassin!au, prince!au, high fantasy, romance and action

Oh Hwayoung's plans to assassinate the crown prince are ruined when his younger brother, Do Kyungsoo, the bastard prince, tries to do it first. Needless to say, he fails, and they must learn to work together in order to actually bring down the crown prince once and for all.

 

Prometheus— Kai x OC, fantasy, romance and action 

In which Jeon Mira's best (and only) friend in highschool, Kim Jongin, blows up their classroom, kills their teacher and tells her that she can do it too. 

 

Touch of Hades — Jongdae x OC, assassin!AU, fantasy, romance and action

Jongdae is a 120 year old assassin with the touch of death. Enter Kang Yena, and aspiring cellist who, firstly, is immune to his touch, and secondly, looks like Jongdae's dead lover he accidentally killed 96 years ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter