⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 【⠀ 𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖖𝖚𝖊 𝟐.𝟏⠀ 】 ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 / 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶. ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⇏ #6weeks. open.

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 
CLIQUE 2.1
CRIME/GANG!AU
SEMI-LITERATE CLICK TITLE FOR CARRD.
before, four gangs consisting of kinkou order (the racketeers), section x (the biker gang), red claw (the troublemakers) and anti (the convicts) lived under the rule of ‘the headquarters’. tensions began to rise after an event gone wrong, leading to further division between the four gangs following the death of anti’s capo’s father. Section x and kinkou order bonded together through their mistake and cover-up, while red claw, the framed villain combined forces with anti, their sole purpose narrowed down to revenge. with time, kinkou order and section x combined their forces after a mutual agreement, to form ‘wolf kingdom’. similarly, after putting aside their hatred and rivalry for power, red claw and anti banded together to form ‘south dragons’. who's side would you take? will you join the black side and become one of the wolves? or will you join the dragons on the red side?
fC, GROUP
FICTIONAL NAME
gANG, ILLEGAL ACT
timezone, -18/
password
how to join.

1 \\ you need to read every page in the carrd for the password, locations, history and available positions.

2 \\ once you have fully read the carrd, and the rules below,  comment the form to the left. 
 
3 \\ once accepted, make your account with the format namewlf\wlfname, namedrg\drgname or tgrname\nametgr. (the first oc name not the idol's name and in lowercase). put your password in your profile location along with -18/ or underage/of age.

4 \\ follow the base and the people they follow. we will be checking. then mention that base to be verified and added to the lists (check faq).
 
5 \\ you have 24 hours to reach 30 tweets. 2 days of inactivity is a kickout to make space for more active people. semi-hiatuses can last up to 3-7 days while the maximum period for a hiatus is 2 weeks. inform the base if you're taking a hiatus/semi-hiatus.
 
6 \\ AFTER HAVING YOUR APPLICATION ACCEPTED, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT AND MENTION BASE TO BE VERIFIED. IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T MADE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS AND MENTIONED BASE, YOUR SLOT AND FC WILL BE FREED UP AGAIN. 
terms and conditions.

1 \\  this roleplay houses up to 45 people as of now. activity checks will be strict to filter inactives. 2 days of inactiveness is a kickout. please warn base if you know you'll be busy. 

2 \\ unless relationships had been established, you and the opposition are strangers. your characters are sworn enemies. it is perfectly fine to provoke and intimidate the enemies. however, this does not mean you shouldn't greet the new comers in opposing gangs. feel free to dm them also to make them feel welcome, and it is still encouraged to plot and and create pre est relationships with the enemies.
 
3 \\ this roleplay is semi-lit to literate. but please be clear that we do not tolerate memes, text talk, emojis or crack behaviour unless its a non-au period or in groupchat games. this will disrupt the au so please keep those interactions in dms or on fl. ooc talk on the timeline can be in brackets. warnings will be issued as we need to keep the au as realistic as it possibly can be. as for , protect the minors by continuing ual plots in dms. sfw replies can be posted on tl as normal. do not. perform ual advances upon underaged if you are of age. both parties will be kicked. it is required to make this visable on your profile before acceptance.

4 \\ yes we are called clique and the rp may be divided but this does not mean you should be biased with replies and create unaproachable cliques on your own. we are all a small, tight knit family of 45 though our characters have their differences. no biased replies, face/otp chasing, godmodding and private group chat forming unless for plotting purposes. regardless if they are in your gang or not. 

4 \\ please be aware of mature themes such as drugs, , violence and other adult concepts relevent in the gang world. character injuries is inevitable, character death is possible for plot development. plots containing triggering topics such as suicide, self harm or is forbidden. you will be kicked immedieatly. if your plots do contain mature themes, it is best to add "tw" before it. regarding faces, for character development and realism, minor fcs and muns are allowed as long as they don't engage in ual activities. on this topic, only kpop idol faces and tcs last 3 days. 

5 \\ this place will be filled to the brim of in character drama, clashing character personalities, provoking and conflict. please do not take things to heart as this is only roleplay. if something does not sit well with you, please dm the base or an admin you are comfortable with. 

ADMIN RESERVED TAKEN

BLACKPINK \   jeNNIE lisa
BTS \   JUNGKOOK
EXO \    baekhyun sehun 

got7 \ yugyeom jaebum
LOVELYZ \   MIJOO
monsta x \   I.M kihyun
NCT \   JAEHYUN MARK WINWIN 

RED VELVET \  seulgi yeri
twice \ chaeyoung tzuyu sana
winner\ Mino
weki meki\ yoojunh

Soloıst \  sunmi CHUNHA