Ji-Ae, Jaemin, Ji-Hye & Jaeno final (p1)

The Story of Ong Ji-Ae

The house was filled with children giggling and running. It has been about a year and a half since Seongwoo gave birth to the triplets. Their eldest daughter, Ji-Ae now is roughly around 3 years old. Obedient and smart young girl and a very responsible one. During the time Seongwoo and Daniel is struggling with taking care of her younger siblings, she would step in and help her parents. Even though she can’t do much, their parents was really grateful to have her as an extra help in the house. Mrs. Loo was around too and she helped a lot as well. Occasionally Somi, their parents and sometimes their friends help too.

 

Now, Ji-Ae is a big girl. She can take good care of herself and looked after her siblings when their parents were busy. She was the best sister in the world, if she should say so herself.

 

“Noona!!”

 

“Catch me! Catch me!” Ji-Ae giggles while she runs away from Jaemin. His little brother ran after her once she touch him. 

 

They are playing tag right now and Jaemin is it. He have to tag someone so that he could run and being chase too. Jaeno and Ji-Hye giggling together from their hiding place. They saw their brother got tagged by their sister, so they giggled. And then they shrieked when Jaemin caught them and start chasing after the two along with Ji-Ae.

 

“Stop running!”

 

“Don’t wanna! You’re the it monster! We run!” Ji-Hye said as she ran for her life, smiling widely and keeps on giggling.

 

“Tired! Noona!” Jaemin starts whining. He was also so closed to his noona when he grew up. Always seeking her attention and would always want to be around her. Oh but not only him. His siblings was very to her as well. Sometimes the triplets would bicker as to who should be holding their noona’s hand or who should be cuddling with her and so much more.

 

Ji-Ae had started going to school and met new friends there. She was such a social butterfly that she made lots of new friends there. Everyone likes her and she was so happy about it. Even so, she enjoys being with her siblings more. Always talking to her new friends about her younger triplet siblings and more every single day. And her friends doesn’t seem to be bored about it yet they are basically fascinated that Ji-Ae had three younger siblings that shared the same age.

 

“Tag Ji-Hye. Palli, Min.” Ji-Ae motions for Jaemin to tag her sister who Ji-Ae manage to grab. The girl giggles and asking to be released as Jaemin slowly approaching.

 

Their game of tag continue on until Seongwoo calls for them. Letting them know that lunch is ready. They stop the game immediately and ran towards the kitchen. Small yet loud feet padded through the house.

 

*

 

Daniel sips on his coffee as he read his magazine. Once in a while glanced at his beautiful husband who was busy with making lunch with Mrs. Loo. Seeing his husband wearing an apron makes him smile wide. He looks so good in it. More so when he was only wearing the apron and nothing else beneath it about two days ago. He enjoy wrecking his husband while he only wears the apron. During the time they send their children to visit their grandparents. It was a blast. To have some alone and intimate time together. To say the least, he is talking about him knocking Seongwoo on the counter while the kids was at their grandparents house two days ago.

 

He stops imagining about his time with Seongwoo when the footsteps of their kids got closer and soon enough they ran into the kitchen. Shrieking, giggling, yapping and so much more.

 

“Papa! Noona won. She won..” Jaemin whines, as he grab on Daniel’s pants, thrashing around and rubbing his face into his pants. Jaeno holds onto his left side of the pants. Just simply holding to it and not doing anything.

 

Seongwoo jerks forward when Ji-Ae and Ji-Hye both collided into him. Almost spilling the soup he just bowled into. It’s boiling hot so he does not want that to happen. Especially not accidentally spilling it on top of his daughters.

 

“Ji-Ae, Ji-Hye...please don’t do that to me, babies. I could have spilt the soup on you both. Go sit down with your brothers and Papa.” He ordered, looking down to both his daughter who keeps clinging onto his legs. They giggled at him yet they didn’t looked like they’ll move away from him like anytime soon. He sighs. Looking defeated because of his daughter.

 

*

 

Ji-Hye had followed her unnie’s footstep in being their Daddy’s girls. While Jaemin and Jaeno became their Papa’s boys. They kept clinging Seongwoo whenever they have the chance. Sometimes Jaemin and Jaeno would switch with their sisters and be clingy to Seongwoo and the girls will be clingy to Daniel. They would always try their best to be the best between them, so that their daddy and papa will pay attention to them. Or praising them when they were being good.

 

They are always so good to them. Ji-Ae is being the best noona and unnie to her triplets siblings. Guiding them around when their parents needed some help.

 

When Ji-Ae went to school, Ji-Hye would be all around Seongwoo. Even to the point on whining and pleading her daddy to not go to work. Of rather, she would beg his daddy to take her to work so she could always be around him. Daniel have his own trouble too. Jaemin and Jaeno would be wrapping themselves around Daniel’s leg all day. Even until he was about to leave for work.

 

Thankfully Mrs. Loo is around to help. Along with their grandparents who often times drop by to see their grandchildren. They simply love their grandkids so much that they would dropped by and stay with them for the entire day when they went to work. 

 

*

 

The family of five, including Mrs. Loo have their lunch together. It’s the weekend and they all decided just to spend a quality time with each other. Now Seongwoo mostly work at home rather going to the office. Even so, he would often times came by to check on his staff and their work. Sometimes if they needed him, he’ll go and stay at the office for the whole day. Making the two girls all whiny and angry when their daddy weren’t home.

 

While the girls would be grumpy and whiny, the boys would be all calm and cool that their parents were working. The boys mostly enjoy being with Daniel since their papa love to play games with them. Even though they are still very small and don’t really know much about stuff, they learn a lot from Daniel. 

 

Always teaching and reading to them the kids picture book and what is what. Seongwoo did the same to the girls.

 

As the head of the family, Seongwoo says their prayers and then they starts eating. Ji-Ae sat on his right side of the table and Ji-Hye in her high chair sitting next to Ji-Ae. Then Daniel sat at the opposite end of the table facing him with Jaemin next to him and Jaeno next to Jaemin with Mrs. Loo next to Jaeno then Seongwoo. They sold the old table and bought the ones that fits for six to seven people seater dining table. The last time they have was only for a four seater person. Never imagining that their family would grow so widely in the expanses of two years after Ji-Ae was born. And they didn’t even though that they would have triplets. Thought just another baby is enough but seeing how Seongwoo manage to carry three was outstandingly shocking.

 

After their lunch, Daniel chose to clear up the table while Seongwoo took them all for a bath. They all racing to the bathroom of their room and waiting for their daddy.

 

The couples are going to take them out so they were extremely excited about it. 

 

*

 

The couple took them to around the city, then the park and then the mall where Jaeno and Jaemin if it was possible to them, ran towards the toy store without falling on their faces for a few times until Jaeno cried loudly cause it hurts, and Daniel had to comfort him. Trying to ease away the pain. Jaemin did so too but he is much more stronger than his twin brother. And then they squeal so loud when they saw the biggest candy store situated at the center of the mall and Seongwoo is gonna go crazy about it as he ran to catch them before they could snatch a lollipop or anything that is sweet.

 

“But daddy~ Ji-Ae wants lolli.” the oldest pouts, pointing at the heart shape lollipop that has caught her eyes since she ran into the store. 

 

“No Ji-Ae. It’s bad for your teeth and too many sugars isn’t good for you.”

 

“Daddy~ Wanna eat..” Ji-Ae stomp her feet and whining to Seongwoo. She wants it. So badly. Seongwoo is a strict father to begin with. He thinks about his kids health so highly that he restricted many things for them. Especially to Ji-Ae. Knowing his eldest daughter can now choose what she wants to eat and know what she doesn’t to eat.

 

“Ji-Ae...What did I tell you about taking too many candies in one day? You just had a bar of chocolate and a cone of ice cream when we walked around the park, remember? And you papa even bought you a small lollipop too after all that.” Seongwoo stops and turns to glare at his husband who blinks innocently at him. He huffed.

 

“But...”

 

“But nothing, petal. If you behave, I might change my mind and buy you two of those, but...not today. Okay?” He promised. Waiting for Ji-Ae to give him an answer.

 

His daughter pouts but he didn’t miss the sparkles in her eyes when Seongwoo promises her to but two if those if she is a good girl so she nods and simply grab Seongwoo’s hand and walks with him. 

 

“Ji-Ae is big girl.”

 

Seongwoo chuckles and smiles fondly down on her, “Yes you are.”

 

Daniel walks next to him and wound an arm around his waist as he holds Jaeno’s hand with his other hand as they leave the store and the mall too. Jaemin and Ji-Hye waddled while they walked, catching on Ji-Ae’s and Jaeno’s hand.

 

*

 

5 years later: 8yo Ji-Ae, 6yo triplets.

 

“Give me back my book, Jaemin! That’s mine!” Ji-Hye screams while she chases her brother around, demanding him to return back the book Jaemin was holding on. Her brother ran and stick his tongue out as he keeps running around the house with his sister running after him.

 

“Nope. I’m gonna show this to Papa. You have a crush...oohh...” Jaemin teases as he reads the name written inside one of the pages inside. “Papa and Daddy needs to know...”

 

“No! Give me that!  It’s not a crush name you jerk! Give me!!”

 

Jaemin keeps running and cackling until he bumped into someone and stumbled back. Someone grabs the book from his hand and he groans in pain after he landed on his . 

 

“What the...” he looked up to find his noona standing there. Long black hair tied into a single ponytail with a quirk eyebrow.

 

“Jaemin ah, didn’t Daddy told you to never pick on your sister? Or brother?” She passes the book back to Ji-Hye who quickly hugs it like it was so precious to her.

 

“I was just playing around. Can’t a boy have some fun once in a while.” He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“You can, but perhaps not with Hye. Go to Jaeno if you want to play.”

 

“No fun. Jaeno always stick his nose in his books.”

 

“That’s because he loves to read. You should too.”

 

“No way.”

 

“Why are you the only one who is being such a brat.” Ji-Hye huffed as she rolls her eyes. Jaemin glares at his twin sister.

 

“I am not a brat. Jaeno is just boring.”

 

“Yah, that’s my brother you talked about there.” Ji-Hye smacks his head with the book. He hissed.

 

“Our brother.”

 

After they talked about Jaeno, the said person walks out of his shared bedroom with Jaemin. A book in his hand which they all noticed and recognised is his favourite book. They know Jaeno has read it for many times and even know the memorized the story. Ji-Ae smiles. 

 

“Jaeno ah.” She calls. The younger perks up and blinked when he was called. He steps forward and let his noona wound her arm around his neck.

 

“Can noona borrow the book? I know Papa gave it to you but noona wants to read it too. Please? You can have mine for the moment. It’s noona’s favourite. Daddy gave it to me last year.” 

 

Jaeno looks like he was thinking about the offer but since he just loves books so much just like his noona is, he agrees, handing the book to her as she beams.

 

“Bookworms.” Jaemin mumbles lowly but Ji-Ae heard that and she gave him a death glare. 

 

“Say that again and I’ll–...” she paused when they heard the door beep like someone is putting in the password to their door. Of course the four of them stops and smiles brightly when they know who it was.

 

“Kids!”

 

They all scrambles towards the front door. To welcome their parents back who went away for five days for a short honeymoon. Mrs. Loo had insisted that they go and she will babysits the kids and so with a heavy and very reluctant heart they leave. Knowing that they grew to attached to their kids so much that it’s hard for them to leave without them around. Still, they kids joins in and told their parents they should go and they will be fine.

 

Today however when the kids was sure that their parents was coming home, they had told Mrs Loo to leave. Which was protested quite heavily by the older woman. But they confronted her and told her that they wanted this. And will be while their parents aren’t home and with her gone too. Even though Mrs. Loo only left about four hours ago, they managed not to make a mess or be a brat. Except for Jaemin and Ji-Hye of course.

 

Ji-Ae has learn how to cook. Well, almost. It’s quite edible to say the least. So she takes the liberty to cook a welcoming brunch of some sort for their parents. Basically it’s just pancakes and mix fruit crepes. And some french toast. Easy peasy. Ji-Hye did helped her for a short while, well she wanted to batter the flour using the mixer so Ji-Ae allows her sister to do so.

 

It’s really nothing fancy. Just something to welcome their parents back. They misses them terribly even though at the first two days they sort of enjoy not having their parents around but then at the end of their second day, they starts sulking and missing their parents so much. Jaeno had begged Mrs. Loo to let them video call their parents but she told them it’s not a good idea to disturb someone that is on their honeymoon in celebrating their wedding anniversary. They kept pestering her until the she gives in and video called Seongwoo.

 

The man picks up after the second ring and boy how the kids marvel over their daddy and papa when they showed up on screen. Mrs. Loo can only smiles fondly at them as she listens to them talked to their parents. They take turns talking but soon enough they starts bickering. Saying it’s their turn to talk and don’t keep the phone to yourself and more.

 

‘We’ll see you kids in two more days. Bye babies.’ 

 

Even though they are not babies anymore, Seongwoo and Daniel still calls them that and who are the kids to complaint. Yes, they kind of feel embarrassed when their parents screams out ‘Bye baby! See you this afternoon baby!’ after they dropped them off at school and all the kids starts snickering and laughing at them about being call baby still by their parents, they didn’t mind one bit. Especially if they are in the compound and safety of their house.

 

So when their parents came home that afternoon and once saw them standing by the door, shedding their coats off, the four of them all screams in unison and running straight into their parents. Colliding into them that they both fall to their .

 

“Daddy! Papa! Welcome home!!” All four screams as they jump onto their parents.

 

Seongwoo and Daniel stumble back. They both each has two of their kids on top of them as they god a bone crushing hug.

 

Jaeno and Ji-Ae with Seongwoo while Jaemin and Ji-Hye with Daniel. They hums in happiness that their parents are finally back from their honeymoon.

 

“Kids get up. You guys are not getting lighter by the day now.” Daniel chuckles, patting both Jaemin’s and Ji-Hye’s head.

 

“Oh Papa, give us some more time to hug you.” Ji-Hye said as she snuggles even more into Daniel’s chest.

 

“Any souvenir for us, Daddy?” Jaeno asked as he lifted his head to see his daddy. Seongwoo smiles and ruffles his hair and caresses Ji-Ae’s cheek.

 

“Of course. I just hope you kids love it.” 

 

“Oh we will.” Ji-Ae said nodding excitedly.

 

They all each have their own special things that was gifted by their daddy and papa. Seongwoo had gifted them their own doll alike 3 years back and also the book that Jaeno and Ji-Ae talks about earlier was gifted by Daniel. 

 

Each having their own favourite book and own doll. The doll was specially made for them but then Daniel decided that it’s best that he put it out for sale and turns out the doll was a big hit. Even though it was specially designed and inspired by his kids, still he loves it when he sees people buying them. He even made sure that every store that sells the plush toys put on the description about the dolls.

 

He even put on a his kids as the model next go each of the plush toys and boy does a lot of people love it. Knowing that how much Seongwoo love his kids to do this. And the option widens when he gave some special event in letting the people taking some test and allows them to create their own look alike plush toys and they will take the request and made it real and send them to their house. 

 

*

 

Daniel even though he still works as the PA to his boss takes the time to write a book and add up all the pictures he’s taken and make it into a art like in his book. He can even draw perfectly well and use them for his book.

 

So when he published new books each time with his arts in it, he would gifted them to his kids. Turns out they all loved it and enjoy the book he gave. Even though Jaemin said he hates reading but it wasn’t technically true. He have a few books that he loves and repeatedly reads for a few times.

 

So overall the kids all loves whatever was gifted to them. No matter if it’s book or toys.

 

“Brunch time!” Ji-Ae excitedly say and pulls her Daddy up and into the kitchen with Jaeno helps pushing. Jaemin pulls his Papa with Ji-Hye pushing him from behind.

 

The couple gasped and was touched when they see the banner hanging by the archway saying ‘Welcome home, Daddy and Papa. We missed you.’. And then the food served on top of the table was incredible.

 

“Wait, where’s Mrs. Loo?” Daniel spoke when he just noticed that the person who they asked to babysit the kids while they went away wasn’t around.

 

“Um...we kind of told her to go home?” Ji-Hye smiled sheepishly.

 

“What?” Seongwoo looked at her incredulously. Expecting for her to say that it was a joke but it’s not.

 

“Kids, you guys were alone without any adult at home today? What...” Daniel is about to nag but Jaemin cuts him off.

 

“No no! She was here earlier today but we begged her to go home because we wanted to welcome you and daddy and spend some time with just you two around. She went home like a few hours ago only. Nothing broke or burn so...”

 

They wanted to get angry but hearing that Jaemin said they wanted to be with them and technically saying they don’t want Mrs. Loo around for today, melts them. They can’t be angry at them now isn’t it.

 

“Aww, Jaemin ah. That is very sweet but next time, at least ask her to leave after we come home? It’s dangerous to stay inside a house without an adult.” Seongwoo said while he pulls his son into a hug which Jaemin gladly accepted.

 

“Yes, daddy. Sorry.” 

 

They all smiles and soon they digs into the pancakes, french toast and the crepes that was served on the table. Even some of them looks slightly burnt but they tastes good.

 

Seongwoo and Daniel gave Ji-Ae a double thumbs up when she so proudly announced that she cooked it. 

 

The family spend the whole day laying on their parents double king sized bed, asking one story after another about their honeymoon. All snuggled up on each side of their parents.

 

*

 

8 years later: 16yo Ji-Ae, 14yo triplets

 

Becoming a teenager was not easy. Even when she has used to coming to school and meeting her friends. But to come in on first day of school, to every teenagers, it was nerve wrecking. Ji-Ae’s emotion mixed between excited to her friends again and terrified. But as her fathers say, there is nothing to be scared of. You need to face them rather than cower away from them.

 

So Ji-Ae inhaled a big deep breath in and exhaled after that. She is determine to be the best student again this year. She was on a dean list last year because of her passing the test with flying colours and not to mentioned she is very active in the school activities. Not even her siblings can beat her. They say that they can see her daddy in her. Long black hair that is darker than a night sky that reaches down to her waistline. She tied them into a loose pony tail, since she knows that it’s hard to take care of long, thick hair. Especially when she needs to wash them. Ugh, it’s taking too many time. But who is she to complain when she is the one that prefer to have long hair rather than short. Medium length bob hair is fine but not short like a boy haircut.

 

She steps into her class and took a seat next to the window. Always her favourites seat when she started school. Be it at the back of the class or the front. As long as her seat was next to a window, she’ll be fine with it.

 

Ji-Ae is friendly and love to make new friends so on her first day of school, as always, she made friends. Easily and as many as she can. Most of them are her friends from the previous years she shared the same class and some were new ones.

 

She smile when she saw all her friends during lunch time, she ran straight up to all of them. Giving them big hugs and all the kisses. While she’s busy with her friends, her siblings walks in, looking around for an empty table for them to sit. She saw them and chose to leave her friends and join her siblings. Some people say usually siblings would choose to ignore each other at school but not for the Ong.

 

Ji-Ae, Ji-Hye, Jaemin and Jaeno all love to stick together when they are at school. Even at home, if they didn’t have anything else to do, they would tend to disturb their siblings. So half of the time at home, the siblings are together. 

 

“Catch you guys later.” Ji-Ae said as she walks over to her triplet of siblings. Smiling brightly at them as she usher them to a table. Being the eldest as she remembers her parents told her, she have more responsibility. To protect and care for her younger siblings.

 

So she did. When the first time they entered high school last year, Ji-Ae volunteer to show them around school. Look how devoted she is to her family. She listens to her fathers well and behave properly. Never go out without their permission or came home late at the set time her father has given her. Yes, some of her friends said that she is being controlled by her parents and that it’s boring to not be able to be out later than she should have but Ji-Ae told them that she would rather be control by them rather then going on her own. She could avoid all the bad things. Such as drugs or alcohol.

 

As all teenagers nowadays didn’t give a care in the world about all that and chose to take them and regrets later when bad things happen. But Ji-Ae is never that kind of girl. She listens to her father well and even to the point where she would remind her siblings about it.

 

The siblings all ate their lunch together with some teases throwing on each other. Always having something to joke about when it comes to the four of them being together. Jaemin has grown into a handsome teenager through his life with Jaeno following suit. Both taking the looks of their papa. Plump lips just like Daniel with their daddy’s signature kittenish smile whenever they smile. Ji-Hye had also bloom into a pretty young girl. Having the same raven black hair just like Seongwoo, like her sister did. All four of them having certain freckles that look just like their fathers did but differently aligned. Jaeno and Ji-Hye both have the freckle under their eye just like their papa did but on the left side while Daniel’s was on the right. Ji-Ae and Jaemin have some similar sets of freckles that looks like Seongwoo’s but they were located slightly farther from each freckles

 

In other way, all four of them grown to be handsome and pretty. All sporting such magnificent looks from both their parents. People would always whispers about the siblings whenever they walk through the hall together or to lunch or anywhere around school. Talking about how pretty and handsome they are. Nobody in their school has ever seen the parents of the four siblings yet. Even though they were there when they all first started the first day of school. Maybe perhaps none of the teenagers ever care to look into the other kids parents so that’s why.

 

*

 

It’s the end of their school and the four of them stand outside of the school gate for their dad to come pick them up.

 

“Sup Ongs. Waiting for someone?” A group of teenagers stop when they see the siblings. 

 

“Yeah. Our dad.” Ji-Ae answered.

 

“Ah, okay. Curious to see who your dad are since...well you guys looks um...” the boy got flustered when he looked at Ji-Ae and the siblings.

 

The eldest raised her eyebrow. “Look like what?”

 

Before the boy could even say anything, a honk broke the awkwardness between the group of teenagers and the siblings. The four of them knowing so well who came to pick them up as they sprinted to the car.

 

The other kids who were still standing around with couple of parents looked at the car. It was no ordinary car. It is someone who could afford such car without needing to worry about the price.

 

A man in a grey suit walked out from driver seat, turning around to face the others. 

 

People gawked at how terribly good looking the man was. And now they know how the four of them get their good looks from.

 

“Daddy, you came to pick us up. Thought it would be Papa.” Ji-Hye said looking very happy to see Seongwoo. Usually their dad couldn’t come and pick them up since he was always busy with work, being the CEO and all.

 

Seongwoo chuckles, ruffling Ji-Hye’s hair fondly.

 

“I was free today so I’ve told your papa that I’ll come and pick you kids up. And also, I sort of took a half day so that we could go grocery shopping and perhaps get those things you all have been wanting since three months ago.”

 

All of them widen their eyes when they heard the statement. The thing that they four of them have been wanting was a set of cats they saw once three months ago. They had actually beg their parents about it but Seongwoo being allergic to cats said no but he promised that he will think about it later and guess he did and decided to let them have them.

 

All of them barrelling into him and gave him a hug. 

 

“Thanks dad.” They said in unison, squeezing the living daylight out of Seongwoo. Everybody around them watched as they were still shocked and gawking over the handsome. Even though the man have some white strands around his hair, the man was still very much look like he is in his mid 20’s. That goes the same to Daniel. Sharp jawline, hair still as black as it was when he was younger. No signs of wrinkles anywhere.

 

They all pulls away and started to jump into the car, buckling up. Excitedly waiting to go and pick up the cats they have been eyeing.

 

Seongwoo looked up to all the people that is looking at him and the kids. He smiles and gave them a bow before he enters the car and starts driving off. 

 

That day, they both got the two cats they wanted, naming them Rooney and Peter, which Seongwoo would question them on why did they choose that name rather than cuter names for the cats which is a female cats by the way. And they will answer that it’s because the girls lost a game against their brothers and the boys have mentioned what would they name the cats if they won’t.

 

“So you would go with Rooney and Peter instead of something cute for the two fur balls?” He questioned again after finishing signing the papers to the adoption. The cats was carefully placed into two carriers for the kids to take home.

 

Jaemin and Jaeno nods their head, smiling brightly.

 

“We chose the names because Papa loves Rooney and Peter.”

 

“Did he now...”

 

The twin brothers looked at each other, “But he love you more.”

 

“Yes Daddy. Nobody can out love your love. Papa is too whipped for you. Always have his signature heart eyes whenever he sees you.” Jaeno giggles at the statement.

 

Seongwoo blushed deeply, knowing that his kids are now all grown up now to know what is happening at home when the kids sometimes when to their grandparents house for the weekend, leaving just the pair at home. 

 

Ji-Ae and Ji-Hye giggle along, clasping their mouth with their hand.

 

“S-Shut up you brats. What do teachers these day teach kids at school.” He grumbles as he says his thanks to the shopkeeper and proceed to exit the shop. The kids happily and excitedly waddle to the car with their new cats in tow.

 

Back at home, Daniel finds it amusing to watch their kids playing with their new furry friends. Rooney and Peter were pretty gentle and cuddly to them and love to be pet and sleep on their lap.

 

“Now we have six kids. Our family is slowly expanding to such a big one.” Daniel chuckles, turning to gaze into Seongwoo’s face who is focusing on preparing their dinner. 

 

“Mm, if we have another two then our family would be a family of ten. That’s really big.” 

 

Daniel snake his arms around, snuggling into Seongwoo from the back while he kissed his shoulder. He smiled softly at his husband.

 

“We did say that we wanted a one big happy family. Adding another two would be great.” He smiles mischievously to Seongwoo who turns to look at him. Mortified by the idea of having two more kids. Daniel laughs when he saw how his husband reacted.

 

“I didn’t mean by babies, hyung. I meant cats. Add two more to let the kids have one each for them to love and take care off.” He chuckles, poking on his husband’s now puffy cheeks. The elder sigh in relief. He had enough with handling four kids at the moment.

 

“We’ll see about it. You know my allergies, Niel. I may love cats but I can’t be that close to them. Not more than an hour.”

 

“Then why did you agree on letting them get the cats?”

 

“Because it made them happy. You know I’m a er for making my babies happy.”

 

Daniel stays silent, glancing back to the kids. 

 

“As do I, hyung. As do I.” He pecks the corner of Seongwoo’s lips.

 


 

 

I decided to split this into 2 parts. Since the final chap for this story is long so I'll give you guys 2 parts for it.

The final chap will be having a lot of time skip as you all noticed the age changes in this chap.

I will continue on with teen Ji-Ae, Ji-Hye, Jaemin and Jaeno in the next chap so stay tuned.

Enjoy the chapter for now and sorry for not having updating recently :))