Competitive An Yujin

MinJin/JinJoo 'OFF CAM' Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Competitive Yujin

 


After the filming of Human Intelligence, the members went to their designated van, going home. But while they are on the road, one member is especially quite tonight, An Yujin.
 


Minju is a bit oblivious that she didn’t even notice that her girlfriend is upset. She was even taking picture with the other members while Yujin got her earphones on, not caring about what the others are doing.
 

 


-
 

 


When they arrived at their dorm, that’s when Minju notice that Yujin is way too quite for her own liking. The giant didn’t even wait for her when she got off the van, instead she just left the others and when inside the building.
 


“Yujinie.” She called out, but the girl is still ignoring her.
 


“Are you really upset because of what happened earlier? Seriously?” She said and finally, Yujin notice her.
 


The taller girl just glare at her when she heard what Minju said. Yes, she is upset until now. She badly wants to win since it is a physical activity against the others member. Yujin being herself can become really competitive sometimes, she always mention it to the fans that she’s good at sports and it disappoints her that they didn’t win. It hurts her pride because she never gets to show to the fans that thing in which she excel.
 


“It’s just a game Yujinie. Why are you taking things seriously?” Minju continues to talk even though Yujin is giving her a silent treatment.
 


“If it’s just a game for you then for it’s not. I don’t even get to jump at the rope because you keep on making mistakes.” The younger girl said angrily.
 


“Then you should have done it first before me. Gosh, Yujin you’re being unreasonable right now. Do you know that?” Minju is getting pissed. She knows that Yujin is upset but the girl is being childish again.
 


She walks out of the room and go to the kitchen to eat something, leaving Yujin on her bed. She don’t want to deal with an upset Yujin right now.

 

 

-
 

 


While on the kitchen, Minju saw Eunbi approaching her.
 


“She’s still upset?” The leader asked.
 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter