La Vie en Rose Chemistry Version (181111)

MinJin/JinJoo 'OFF CAM' Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

La Vie en Rose Chemistry Version (181111)

 

Minju doesn’t get jealous easily, but todays event makes her want to kill a certain person named An Yujin. Her girlfriend literally flirts with all the members while doing the “chemistry” version of La Vie En Rose except with her. Well she knows she was at fault though. They got into a little fight before the event, it was her fault but she won’t admit it. And because of that Yujin is ignoring her.
 


She’s now inside of the van together with the other members - Chaeyeon, Nako, Hitomi, Sakura and Wooyoung. And Yujin is with the other members at the second van. She puts her earphones while looking at the window on the way at their dorm. The members know that something is wrong with the two but they choose not to mention it. It was unusual that Minju is with them because she’s not their roommate.
 

 

-

 

 

The second van was the first one to arrive at the dorm, Yujin and the rest of the member quickly took a bath and change to comfortable clothes, getting ready to sleep. But Yujin can’t though, the other van haven’t arrive yet, means Minju is still not home yet. So instead of going to sleep she chooses to play some video game first at the living room while waiting for Minju.

 


-

 


After 10 minutes Minju arrived, she saw Minju on the couch playing with her phone but the later didn’t even spare a glance at her. So she assumed that she’s still mad.

 


‘Still mad at me huh? I should be the one getting mad for all the flirting that you did earlier though.’ She thought. She walked straight pass to Yujin and enter their room to get some clothes.

 

 

After taking a shower she saw Yujin’s already on the bed back facing her so her can’t see if she’s still awake or not. She decided to climb at her bed and get some sleep too. But she can’t though, not when they haven’t fixed their fight yet.

 

 

She opened her phone and watches some random clips on YouTube. As she was watching, a thumbnail of Yujin’s fancam shows next and she decided to go watch it.
 

 

And holy , it was the fancam of todays event. La Vie en Rose Chemistry Version in which Yujin is flirting with the other members.

 


The video plays and the first seconds showed that Yujin is hugging Chaewon. And after a few more seconds when the music starts playing, Yujin got her other arm wrapped around Hyewon while dancing.

 


‘You’re enjoying this huh?’ She thought as she continues to watch.

 


The next few seconds shows how Yujin is being all clingy with Eunbi and Hyewon. Which pushed Minju at the edge, she’s reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter