1 Rain

YOU BLOOM IN ME


 

JEONGHAN'S
 

You look at me as you sheltered me from the rain using your umbrella.

I was crying, I was sobbing, I was sad and I was a mess, yet tou were there to wipe my tears away. You envelope me in your arms and gaved me warm, you let the rain pours and settle with us standing underneath the shadows of the rumbling clouds.


 

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked.

And there I was, sobbing harder. "I thought you were busy." I replied.

"You know that won't stop me from coming to you." You draw back from the hug and wipe my tears again. "I know. That's why I didn't."
I retorted. You just sighed and just embrace me again and sooth me with a hush.

"He's a fool for breaking up with you." You said.
"If that's what you believe." I had replied.

As the rain faltered, you smile at me and said, "I'm your bestfriend. I will always be here, everytime you need someone to cry on and laugh with. I'll come running to you without having any second thought. You know that."

My heart sank and melted. You were the dearest best friend that I have. You made me forget that I just had my break up that same day.

"I love you Josh.." I had whispered. "Thank you so much for being my bestest friend."

 

I didn't know if if you're that sad for me that you too cried as you replied an 'I love you too.'

 

I smiled at you and you were fast to smile back too.
 

You held me out of that place and I was just letting you.





 

JOSHUA'S


 

"I know how to love you better.."


 

I had said as you smiled because of the great scenery you've been looking up in the sky.

 

"Did you say something?"

 

You aked not hearing what I said. I just smiled at you and said "Nothing."
 

You look at me not believing.

"I have something to tell Josh."

 

You suddenly voiced out. You seemed so serious that I felt a little nervous.

 

"What is it?"
 

I asked. You look at me straightly before you look back at the night sky again.



 

"Mingyu asked me if we can still fix our relationship."

 

I felt numb hearing Mingyu's name again. It's been almost five months since you two broke up and yet you still had that loving glint in your eyes..
 

Cruel. The way you say his name casually like he didn't hurt you.
 

"What did you say?"

 

I asked trying to stop my tears because of my shattered heart..


 

You look back at me again and gave me a confusing question..

 

"What do you think?"

 

What do I think?

 

What do I think, of course I would want you to say no and made you see that he's just going to break you again.. No, so I can have you for me. No, because I can love you better as you deserved.


 

"Of course you said yes."

 

I replied instead.
 

You sighed and it baffled me.

"You're wrong.. I said no. I don't love him anymore Josh. Actually, I have someone in my heart right now.."



 

Abd without you knowing, you just broke me again... I want to be happy because there will be no Mingyu anymore, but there's another one.
 

Who is it?
 

I want to know..

"That's good." I said smiling..
 

Then you started to tell story about this guy. How he was so kind. How he was so good looking and had those cat-like eyes.

I had them too. Maybe you're just so used to it so you're obviously ignoring it.
 

As the word of prsises pass through your mouth, I grip on my shirt tighter trying to contain the pain.
 

"..he's a blessing Josh. He's all I need in my life because I know we will make it through."

 

You said and look at me, byt there you are. Smile morphed to frown and worry as you look at me.
 

"Oh my Josh why are you crying?"
 

You asked worried. I unintentionally pushed your hand lightly away. "I-I'm just happy for you."


 

And you draw back looking at me.. I was baffled when you cupped my face. Your normal tactics to tame your pets.
 

"Josh. You should be happy too.. for us."

 

You smiled and I was frozen when you softly kissed me. Sparks. Sparks and fireworks was what I felt that at that very moment.
 

So I tilted and pulled you closer.

I felt you smiled.

 

We stopped, lips still centimeters apart. We were looking intently at each others eyes and I asked.

 

"Care to explain?"

 

You smiled and kiss me again.

A chaste sweet kiss.

 

"I love you Josh. Not just a bestfriend anymore. I was so wrong to pick chose Mingyu when ut was really you I had like years ago. But I was scared we'd change. So I  chose Mingyu.. "

 

I can't believe what I'm hearing, if this is a dream, then please don't wake me up.
 

"..I'm sorry for hurting you Josh. I'll make it up this time."



 

I didn't answered you. I just want to kiss you so bad..
 

Finaly..