Chapter 2

Trouble Next Door

The fact that Jisung agreed to go home together with his neighbor who called himself Minho is beyond him. Now that they arrived at their apartment did he realize that their doors were literally a foot apart. How was he able to live there for three years without even knowing the name of the guy next door? He barely even saw him. Maybe they bumped into each other at the elevator for quite a few times but it didn’t appear to him that he should bother introducing himself. The air around Minho isn’t really to his liking. He’s obviously the type that can talk with old ladies in the park and be all merry with it. A dangerous type.

Without saying another word, he opened his door and was about to enter when a hand grabbed his waist from behind. He turned his head around to complain but he was greeted by another alcohol scented breath and before he knew it, his lips were already being devoured.

With all his strength, he pushed him away and in an instant, somehow, his fist acted on its own and flew right on the other’s face.

Horror flashed on Minho’s eyes as he felt the side of his mouth and discovered that he was bleeding. He just managed to look back at Jisung once before he completely collapsed.

Convinced that Minho was just acting to have lost his consciousness, Jisung grabbed the opportunity to lock himself inside. Who would pass out just because of one mere punch that just happened to cut some skin and caused a minute bleeding? And with that thought, he slumped on his bed and went to a deep slumber with his shoes on.

 

A/N: Here's the 'action' I was talking about. Did you enjoy it? ;)