Chapter 1

Trouble Next Door

Unable to see anything in front of him clearly, Jisung grabbed whatever it is that was in his reach. In that dark alley beside the bar that he just got out of, his only friend was the rough wall. The wall that served as toilet for the beasts who were too lazy to bother to practice good etiquette in taking a leak.

 

But even stinking walls had endings.

 

They also never last.

 

Just like his past relationships.

 

He sighed and hiccupped in sync.

 

So yeah, there he was, barely standing on his feet, desperately trying to find something to hold on to.

 

At first look, one will think that Han Jisung, a successful architect with a firm of his own is a truly accomplished man. He’s good-looking and very well-off. He’s a ladies’ man through and through. But what they don’t know is that, he swings to the left. So he is rather gay through and through. Of course he had been in a lot of relationships but none of them lasted. In the end, he’s always left with a broken heart and soul.

 

Though his brain felt like it was floating in pure alcohol that filled his skull to the brim, somehow his neurons were still functioning. He was able to tell at once that the thing that he had grasped was alive. It was slimy but it was hot and throbbing so it really has to be alive even though it was rock hard. His sloppy instinct told him to let go, only after another hand grabbed his wrist. He heard a shriek. Then someone, probably a girl, ran past him while trying to straighten her tight rolled up mini-skirt. Now he’s left with a guy who’s still holding his wrist quite strongly.

 

“Excuse me, but can you let go of my wrist?”

 

The guy didn’t respond.

 

Jisung tried to smile. “It hurts.”

 

He released him.

 

“Look, I’m sorry about that.” . He doesn’t know what else to say and just stood there like an idiot in front of a half- man with a hard on. Well that. He can’t see a lot anyway.

 

“If you’re really sorry then you should compensate.” The man finally replied.

 

“C-compensate?” he gulped. He can’t just sleep with someone he just met right? He grimaced at the thought of how low he will become in just one night of drunkenness.

 

But his thoughts were proven wrong when the guy spoke again.

 

“Treat me on a drink. But go ahead inside coz I will take care of this first.” The guy replied referring to his still displayed fly but Jisung’s attention was not there anymore. A passing car’s headlights flashed on the guy’s face and suddenly, Jisung wasn’t groggy anymore. He immediately turned his back like he didn’t drink at all for the matter and went straight into the bar again.

 

All the while waiting for the man, he ordered his drink. He needed it. He was so damned. He realized it too late. The guy. It struck him like a lightning when he finally saw his face up close. It was his neighbor. The guy living next to his flat. He wanted to run away but where? They obviously live next to each other so sooner or later he will need to face him again.

 

“Please give me the same drink as his.”

 

The ‘now recognized neighbor nim’ sat next to him. He scooted away.

 

The newcomer raised his brows, “It seems like the rumors about you were true after all.”

 

Jisung looked away. “How much will it be?” What rumors, the rumors, he almost spat out loud.

 

The guy chuckled. “Are you buying me for the night?”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

He tilted his head, “Your question sounded like that.” A mischievous grin plastered on his face already.

 

Jisung felt the heat creep on his face. “I was referring to as to how much you will drink. Don’t act stupid.”

 

“Wow that’s rude to say to someone you don’t even know the name of, Han Jisung nim.”

 

They guy knew his name? How? And why the hell should he bother knowing this guy’s name. He’s not even his type. Who would want a muscle-head anyway. “You’re not answering my question.”

 

“I’m Minho.”

 

“I didn’t ask for your name.”

 

“If you’re too adamant to leave, you can go. No need to leave money for my drinks. Just remember that you still owe me.”

 

Exasperated, Jisung faced him. “Look, I’m sorry about what happened. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. And I don’t think that it was a big deal anyway. With your face, you can just pull any girl here anytime. Or do you want me to get one for you?”

 

Minho finished his drink before standing up. “I’m thankful that you indirectly praised me and thank you for treating me for a drink. Now, shall we go home?”

 

A/N: Please drop a comment below.

P.S: If Leeknow asks you to go home with him will you say yes?