Chapter I

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days before Jennie's Kim Birthday..

After a long busy day for Jennie Kim work, she started to lay on her back in her big and tall executive chair. And she started to wondered on her girlfriend. She didn't text her everyday even she will send single text message. She had a long time thinking about this kind of situation, she almost decided but someone interupt on her thoughts. 

"Miss Jennie, you have a upcoming call from Miss Roseanne" The secretary said.

Jennie didn't even bothered to say any word to her secretary but she lazily pick up the phone. 

"Jennie, wifey! How are you?" 

"Why you even bother to call me?" 

"Awww, my wifey is in a bad mood right now! What happened? Is there any something wrong between you and Lisa" 

"I'm not in the mood everytime you say her name. I'm tired at her" 

"Where is the whipped Ruby Jane, I know? Is she gone now?" Rosé said. 

"Maybe she's now melting and not perfect as whipped cream before" 

"Yikes, maybe I should sprinkle some mango?" 

"What do you want Rosie? I know that you're weird when it comes to this kind of situation?" 

"Well...I'm treating you some dinner maybe later? I'm sick of this fake love"

"Woah..what happened to you? Are you and Jisoo okay?" Jennie started to lightly bite her thumb. 

"I won't tell unless you're available" Rosé said gave a little smirked. 

"So far, my schedule is fully pack today until the day before my birthday"  

"Awww, so sad. It's okay, I could handle this thing for myself only" 

"I'm sorry Miss Hexagon, Miss Chantel is really busy" Jennie said as she try to joke this kind of situation. 

"I know Miss Chantel. How about your birthday? I'll treat you some delicious dinner?"

"Miss Hexagon, It's my birthday, my treat" Jennie said as she clicking her ballpen. 

"Oh really? So it means you and Lisa aren't gonna date or something?" she showed her smirked. 

"That scientist is really a busy woman, she won't even send me a morning message. I'm tired of her" someone knocked on Jennie's door. 

"Wait Chaeng, I should drop this call. But I'm sure that me and Lisa won't date on my birthday. My birthday schedule is all yours" Jennie said as she looked up in the ceiling. 

"That's sound good to me. See you soon hubby" Rosé said as she smell victory. 

"See you soon too" Jennie said as she dropped the call but at the same time someone knocked the door again. 

"Come in" Jennie said with a cold tone. 

Her secretary showed up and bow respectfully to her boss. 

"Miss Jennie, you have a meeting schedule coming from the famous magazine in Seoul" 

"Where?" 

"At the Square IX Company" 

"Uhm, why the hell we should meeting at the game company?" 

"Oh? I thought you know the reason why the famous magazine wanted to meeting at the Square IX Company?" The secretary asked. 

"And why?" Jennie said as she look directly to her secretary. 

"The-" The secretary cutted her words.

"Just say directly it please, I don't want to waste my time here" 

"Mr. Kim Ki-bum wanted to collaborate with Miss Kim Jisoo as a one time issue magazine model" 

"What? The CEO and a founder of the gaming company Kim Jisoo started to agree with the famous magazine President Kim Ki-bum?" 

"So far, that's all I know about it Miss" 

Jennie stood up and start to pick her leather blazer. 

"You have 4 hours before the meeting starts Miss? Why you're gonna early?" 

"I wanted to meet someone in the Square IX Company. Please on January 16, please clear out my schedule if ever someone would appointment. Tell them that I'm not available" Jennie said as she get her car keys and her shades. 

"Copy Miss" The secretary said as she open the door for her boss. 

Jennie walked straightly going to the elevator. 

She pressed the down floor and waiting for the elevator door opens. After 30 seconds, the elevator door opens and she pressed the P area. 

23rd floor going down to P floor which is 2nd floor of the building which were the car of the employees and the founder of Chantel Company parked. 

The elevator stops on the 10th floor but when the elevator opens the door the employees didn't dare to step inside the elevator. 

"You don't want to join in me?" Jennie asked with a expressionless face. 

The employees shook their head as their leg were shaking and awkwardly smile to their boss. 

"Okay then.." Jennie said as she press the close button. 

The elevator closed and the elevator started to go down going to P floor. After Jennie arrived at the P floor, she started to go outside and started to get her car keys and clicked. 

Her car started to make a sound and she go to the driver seat. She put her bag to the shotgun seat and closed the door. 

***

Square IX Company Building, Seoul

 

Jennie arrived at the Square IX Company, she parked her car at the side of streets. She get her bag and started to walked like a y like and doesn't give a ed about the paparazzi. She walked going to the entrance of the Square IX Building. The security guard greeted her but she bow a little bit. 

"Is Lisa Manoban is in her room?" Jennie asked with a cold tone voice. 

"I'm afraid that you won't come to her room. But you could call her in our phone. If you wanted to come at you" The security guard said. 

"I'm afraid that I won't call her. She doesn't even give a about me. So no, thank you. I would rather to call Miss Kim Jisoo" 

The security guard hand over the wireless cord phone and he pressed "9". 

Jennie put the phone in her right ear and Jisoo started to picked up the phone. 

"Chu speaking.." 

"I'm here at the main entrance of your building" 

"Cous~ why the hell are you 4 hours early to our meeting?" 

"I wanted to talk about you" 

"I'm at my office, you can come here. 10th floor is my office" 

"Good!" Jennie dropped the call.

Jennie handed back over the phone to the security guard and the security guard smiled. Jennie started to walked at the elevator and pressed the 10th floor. 

The elevator started to go up. She arrived at the 10th floor... 

She walked straight go to her cousin room. She knocked the door as she want to be polite.

"Mandeukiee~ come in!!" Jisoo said. 

Jennie is not in the mood so she grip tightly and twist the door knob and that made the brunette girl startled. 

"Jezz~ Jendeukie..what happened to you?" Jisoo said as she tap her chest. 

Jennie closed the door and locked. 

"Seems like serious..what happened?" Jisoo said. 

"In the past few months, Lisa isn't that sweet for me? She didn't bother me to text or even call me everyday! Did you overwork her?" Jennie said as she took off her shades. 

"What do you mean? I didn't even let my project to be done! She was busy about something else" Jisoo as she wanted to smile. 

"Busy something else? Flirting out the other girls?" Jennie said as she mad like a tiger. 

"Hmm...relax Jendeukie...she's not that flirthy"

"Oh so it means she flirted at you?" Jennie raised her brows to her cousin. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"Chu~ I know that your hiding secrets about me! So tell me! I don't want my anxiety would leveling up for this kind of situation" 

"Relax!! I have no secrets, but Lisa has more full of secrets" Jisoo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter