I REC YOU; Redamancy

BTS JIKOOK RECOMMENDATION

A/N:Firstly,I would like to tell you that this is only my inner thought.I don't have any intention to make people angry or not.(In case if there is someone would like to see this).Sometimes.I just wondering if there are something wrong with my recommendation?And I did wonder how bad are my recommendations until it didn't deserve any of the comments.I'm not bragging or anything,it just like I'm sharing it with no one.The feeling like somewhat being ignored(or I'm being too over sensitive?)At least please let me know that there is someone who would like to read the recommendation.And I'm really sorry if I have make you offended and annoyed with this thing.I tried my best to express it as nicest as possible.I will try my best to continue it.Thank you..

Title:Redamancy

Author:Daisyjjang

Status:COMPLETED

https://archiveofourown.org/works/13820868/chapters/31783500

Redamancy –noun: The act of loving in return.

Jimin is a fashion designer who lost his phone. Lucky for him, a cute photographer named Jungkook finds it. They meet up to exchange the phone but when they do they have an instant physical attraction...and so begins the start of their relationship. Being polar opposites with vastly different views on life, they try to make it work.

or

Jimin and Jungkook's relationship begin as a just a hook-up type of thing but of course, one of them needs more than just that.

This time,it comes up with 2 version.Fanfic ver. and Social Media AUs ver. in twitter.Truthfully.I only read the latter version.It was a good reading with not-so complicated relationship.(Jungkook being an because he didn't give his commitment to Jimin).A bit angsty and yess happy ending.The author said that in the fanfic ver. is more detailed than the other one.And have a good reading....

https://twitter.com/jiminisatease/status/958531975131709441(twitter ver.)