Chapter eight

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eight

* * * 

I woke to the sound of my phone alarm. I looked around wondering why I was in the lounge, then I remembered the dream. Jiyong was still asleep; as usual, his arms and legs were all over me, pinning me down with his weight. I smiled and looked at him for a few minutes before I decided to wake him up nicely for a change. Usually, I just elbowed him or pushed him off of me, I thought today I would be a little more creative, he’d like that.

I moved forward, pushing on his shoulder. He rolled onto his back, not taking his arms off of me, so he dragged me to his side. I raised myself up onto my hands and knees and moved so that I was straddling him, before putting my weight back down on him. I his handsome face a couple of times before I pressed my lips to his lightly. He sighed a little in his sleep so I kissed him again, a little harder and longer this time. He started to get aroused and I stifled a giggle.

OK, I know I’m new to all this, but this boy seems to lust after me a lot! It was a little embarrassing, but also at the same time, it made me feel wanted, needed, and attractive. I kissed him again and ran my hand up his chest. He started to stir, his arms tightening around me, clamping me to his chest even though he wasn’t even awake yet. I kissed him again and trailed my tongue along his lip. That caught his attention; he opened his eyes and looked at me, clearly shocked, but with a smile playing on the edge of his lips.

“I hope you’re going to wake me up like this from now on,” he said in his husky, sleep filled voice.

“Maybe, if you’re lucky,” I teased.

He put one hand behind my head and pulled me back down to kiss him again. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I pulled away instead, making him groan.

“You need to go, Ji.” I pulled out of his grasp and sat up, still straddling him. I could feel his pressing against my core, making me yearn for him in ways I hadn’t even thought about until now.

He smiled and put his hands on my knees and just looked at me sitting on top of him. His eyes were so lustful that I was surprised he didn’t beg me for there and then. He didn’t even move; just laid there with a big contented grin on his face. This wasn’t really a good position to be sitting in; the feel of him under me was so badly it was actually maddening. I wondered what it would feel like to have him touch me, to run his hands down my body; I bit my lip as a wave of desire washed over me. The feelings were so confusing, so foreign to me. I’d never wanted to even kiss anyone before, let alone the thoughts that were starting to form in my head right now.

“What are you doing to me?” I whispered, confused that I could feel this way, to actually want someone when usually I shy away from all physical contact because of what my father used to make me do.

“What do you mean?” he asked, looking a little confused. I shook my head; I couldn’t explain it, especially not to him. I needed him to be able to wait for me, if I told him I was feeling like this, he would probably go full steam ahead and ruin everything.

“Tell me what you mean, Angel. Please?” he begged; using his puppy dog face on me.

Damn it! That has always worked and he knows it!

“I don’t want to, Ji.” I moved off of him and laid back down by his side.

“Please?” he whispered, looking at me with his begging eyes.

I sighed. “I don’t know what’s happening to me, one day I can’t even stand to have anyone touch me and the next day I….” I trailed off, unsure how to finish that sentence without giving him the wrong impression.

“The next day, what?” he prompted, leaning up on his elbow so he could look into my eyes.

“The next day you’re so badly that I can’t even help myself,” I admitted, blushing like crazy.

He laughed quietly, giving me his cocky grin. “You too.”

“Yeah, that’s half the problem,” I stated, glancing down to see the tent he was sporting in his pyjama shorts, blushing again that I had just looked and he would have seen me looking. Oh crap, that is so embarrassing!

“I’m sorry if me being turns you on.” He smirked at me and I blushed harder, squirming at how uncomfortable this conversation was. I slapped his chest and giggled out of embarrassment; he caught my hand and held it tight just looking at me.

“It scares me,” I admitted, feeling stupid and childlike.

“I know it does, but I would never hurt you. If you ever felt like things are going too fast, you would only ever have to say, I promise.” I couldn’t doubt his sincerity; the truth of his words were clear across his face.

I leant forward and kissed him gently, before pulling away. “You really need to go. It’s almost eight now.”

He sighed and played with my fingers. “I really dislike your friend, it’s her fault I have to leave,” he mumbled, pretending to be annoyed. I laughed and got up off of the couch, pulling him up to his feet.

“You might want to calm down a little before you leave. What would the neighbours think if they saw you leaving my house like that?” I joked, nodding down towards his crotch, then blushing because I had just looked again.

He laughed. “They would think that I have an incredibly beautiful girlfriend, who has just kicked me out of her bed,” he stated, shrugging casually. I grinned as he rearranged himself in his shorts so it was less noticeable, before kissing me again and going out of the front door.

I snuck back to my room. Bom was still asleep so I crawled in my bed, but I didn’t go back to sleep, instead, I text Jiyong:

‘Glad you got at least 3 hours sleep last night’ I turned my phone onto silent so his reply didn’t wake Bom.

‘Me too. That couch is surprisingly comfy, better than my bed but that’s prob because U were there’ he replied, making me smile.

‘U could always stay over tonight. Maybe I could sneak out to the lounge after Bom’s asleep’ I text him back.

‘I like that idea! What R U doing today? Wanna do something?’ he asked.

‘Not sure, think I need to spend the day with Bom though seeing as she’s staying here’ I replied.

‘That girl is ruining everything, first I can’t stay over, now I can’t spend the day with you! Strong dislike coming from over here’ he text back, making me giggle.

We text each other back and forth for about an hour and I was glad that I decided to upgrade my phone package so that I got unlimited texts, otherwise this would be costing me a fortune.

I got up a couple of hours later, getting dressed and heading out to the kitchen. Jiyong was already over. I shouldn’t have been surprised really; he was hardly ever at his house. He spent most of the day here when he wasn’t at school, leaving around nine o’clock only to sneak back in through my window around ten thirty anyway. I smiled at him but quickly looked away because he was sitting next to Seunghyun.

 

“Morning, Dee. Where’s Bom? Did you talk to her about not touching me?” Seunghyun asked, making me laugh at his serious expression.

“She’s in the shower. Anyway, you should be flattered that she likes you, though maybe she’ll move onto Jiyong today,” I teased, winking at him.

Jiyong groaned. “No way! I’m seeing someone,” he stated confidently. I blushed slightly and shifted uncomfortably on my feet because he’d just said that to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun’s face snapped in his direction. “You’re seeing someone? As in, like, seriously? You don’t do relationships,” he said, frowning and looking at him disbelievingly.

“I crazy about her,” Jiyong replied, shrugging. I made my way over to the fridge to get some milk for my cereal, trying to pretend I wasn’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter