Chapter ten

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ten

* * *

“WHAT THE IS THIS?” I heard Seunghyun roar from nearby. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His face was bright red and he looked murderously angry.

“Seunghyun, not so loud you’re going to make my ears bleed! What’s wrong?” I asked, sitting up. But as soon as I realized realised what was wrong. I was still on the couch with Jiyong. Oh no! I jumped up quickly and looked at Jiyong who had his mouth hanging open, looking completely shocked. OK, I need to salvage the situation quickly.

“Damn it, Ji! Yuck! Did you have your hands on me?” I cried, pretending to shudder in horror. Seunghyun looked at me, his face still angry, but he looked slightly confused now.

“I…. er…. don’t…. what?” Ji stammered.

“What the hell were you doing with him, Dee?” Seunghyun growled angrily, pointing at Jiyong who just looked confused at this point.

“I must have fallen asleep, I guess.” I frowned, shaking my head as if I was confused too.

“Fallen asleep? Well, what were you doing with him in the first place?” he asked, shooting Jiyong another dirty look before turning back to me. OK, come on, think! Oh I got it; he’ll have to accept this one!

“I had a bad dream, Seunghyun,” I mumbled, looking at the floor, and pretending to be upset.

He gasped and wrapped his arms around me, instantly, putting his chin on the top of my head. “Oh , Dee. It’s OK,” he cooed, rocking me slightly.

“I was upset and I thought you were out here, but you weren’t. Jiyong comforted me, that’s all. We must have fallen asleep,” I whispered, feeling guilty that I was lying. I really wasn’t ready for him to know yet, especially after the way he was just looking at Jiyong.

“I’m sorry, I just thought…. well, never mind,” Seunghyun muttered, pulling back to look at me.

“You alright now?” I nodded, biting my lip to try and ease some of the guilt I felt.

He looked over at Jiyong. “Sorry, man, I jumped to conclusions and er…. thanks for taking care of my sister.”

Jiyong looked really uncomfortable and glanced at me; I gave him a pleading expression, begging him with my eyes not to say anything. “Yeah, no probs.” He shrugged, rubbing a hand through his messy bed hair.

I quickly pulled out of Seunghyun’s grasp. “I’m going to go and get changed for school. What time is it anyway?” I asked, looking around for my cellphone. Why hadn’t the freaking alarm gone off?

“It’s not even six yet, Dee. I woke up early.” Seunghyun shrugged.

“Right, well then I’m going to go have some breakfast before I go in the shower. Er…. thanks, Ji, for last night,” I said, blushing and giving him a small smile.

“It was definitely my pleasure, Angel.” He winked at me, smiling happily.

Seunghyun slapped him across the back of his head, making him wince. “Little sister!” he stated, rolling his eyes and stomping off towards the kitchen, leaving me and Jiyong in the lounge.

Once Seunghyun had gone, Jiyong looked at me. “I don’t like having to lie to your brother, Angel,” he whispered, frowning.

“I know, but just a couple of weeks, please?” I begged, kissing him quickly on his lips and turning to run off in the direction of the kitchen. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, kissing me again, before he gave me one of his beautiful smiles. I almost skipped to the kitchen because I was so happy. Seunghyun was having toast, so I made two bowls of my favourite cereal, one for me, one for Jiyong. I carried them into the lounge and handed him one, before plopping down on the floor by the couch.

“Er…. thanks for this, Angel, but I don’t like coco pops,” he said, turning his nose up at the bowl.

I frowned at him, confused. He was always eating my cereal. Every day he had a bowl of coco pops. “Sure you do, you eat it every day.” I looked at him like he’d lost his mind; did he think I was stupid or something?

He laughed and shook his head. “No I don’t. I make a bowl of it every day and pretend to eat it, before you come in and snatch it off me,” he said with a y smile and amused eyes.

“Why the heck would you make a bowl and pretend to eat it? Do you like to piss me off?” I asked, annoyed.

“No, Angel. I like to make you breakfast,” he said simply.

I gasped at the revelation. He made them for me? “You make them for me? Every day?” I asked, my mouth hanging open, shocked that he would be so sweet and I had never even noticed. Every day I would come in and make some nasty comment to him about eating at home and leaving my cereal alone, and all this time he makes it for me? Jeez, that is so freaking sweet! He just shrugged as if it was nothing. All this time I thought he was just a jerk, when really he was being nice to me! Seunghyun walked in then, so I couldn’t say anything. I scoffed my breakfast and practically ran to my bedroom, grabbing my cellphone and texting him because as I couldn’t speak to him:

‘Thank you, that is really sweet! I never realised that you did that. I’ll thank you properly later! X’ I sent. I smiled to myself and went to take a shower.

As we stepped out of Jiyong’s car at school, we were swamped by the usual hoard of girls wanting to paw Jake and Liam. I rolled my eyes as Jessica pushed her way to the front and wrapped her dirty little arms round my boyfriend’s waist, looking at him with her come to bed eyes.

“Jessica, seriously you need to get off,” Jiyong said sternly, unwrapping her from him and stepping backwards.

“Ji, baby, how about we skip the first period and we go have some fun,” she purred suggestively, rubbing her hand up his chest.

Oh my God, I was so jealous that I actually felt sick!

I turned and walked off as fast as I could, just wanting to be away from it all. After a minute I could hear Bom running to catch up with me, she grabbed my hand pulling me to a stop. “Seriously, I’m not in the mood,” I almost shouted, turning to her, but it wasn’t her, it was Jiyong.

“Hey, I just wanted to walk you to class.” He frowned, looking at me sadly.

“Oh right…. er…. sorry. I thought you were with Jessica, having some fun,” I said sarcastically, embarrassed that I had shouted at him.

He shook his head and stepped closer to me. “No, I’m not with her, I’m with you,” he said sweetly, smiling at me and making my heart beat faster.

“Right, yeah sorry, I just…. I don’t know….” I trailed off, blushing like crazy.

“You were jealous,” he stated, seeming pleased about it. I nodded reluctantly not really wanting to admit it.

“Good, I’ve been waiting for you to get jealous for the last twelve years,” he said, grinning like a crazy person.

I laughed. “You have? Well there you go then, it finally happened.” I kicked my shoes in the stones; trying to distract myself from the jealous feeling I still had coursing through my veins. I guess I was going to have to get used to girls being all over him. He was Kwon Jiyong for goodness sake; girls have always followed him around, begging for his attention.

“Remember the talk we had yesterday, the one about trust? Well, that works both ways you know. I will never hurt you, but you need to believe that too.” He put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up, making me look at him.

I sighed; yeah OK I did say that I guess. “I do trust you, it was just hard to watch,” I replied, smirking, mimicking his words from yesterday.

He laughed. “Yeah well, the word's out now that I have a girlfriend so that should put an end to the whole flirting thing,” he said with confidence, brushing my hair from my face.

“You told everyone that you have a girlfriend?” I asked, shocked. OK wow, maybe he is more serious than I thought about making this work.

“Yeah, of course. I do have a girlfriend. I have the iest, most beautiful girlfriend in the world, who is yet to give me the thank you that she promised me by text this morning.” He smiled his flirty smile at me and it felt like a thousand butterflies took off in my stomach.

I giggled and leant forwards until my mouth was almost touching his. “All good things come to those who wait,” I teased, winking at him and walking off.

He groaned and caught me up quickly. “You don’t think twelve years is long enough to wait?” he asked, faking shock, making me giggle.

“Hmm, not really. I think I’ll make you wait a little longer.” I blew him a kiss as I stepped through the doors to my history class. I heard him groan, but when I looked back he was smiling, watching me walk away. I purposefully swayed my , trying to look y; it must have worked because three boys from my history class whistled at me and made a comment about my y booty. I rolled my eyes. Boys!

I couldn’t speak to Liam much at lunch, we were sat at the same table but everyone wanted to talk to him.

“So, you really have a secret girlfriend?” Taeyang, one of his friends, asked, looking at him l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter