Ch.9 Their first Kiss

The King's New Concubine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung looks at Jaebum's excited face as he hesitantly thinks things over. First, he is straight...right? He has never been attracted to any men before, as far as he knows. Admiring some guy for his talent and good attitude doesn't mean that he harbors a romantic liking towards him right?

But he needs that phone, he will do anything to get his cellphone back.

Jinyoung scrunches up his face and pouts his lips, thinking about giving the King a peck on the lips, yes that will do. As soon as his puckered lips touched Jaebum's he is shocked at the sudden turn of events, he should know better than to trust this erted King.

Jinyoung whines as he felt those large hands encompass his waist, pulling him closer to the King's body, making him feel that though muscles underneath those royal robes, making him feel the heat...

"Open your lips,.." Jaebum whispers as he stops kissing those cherry lips that he's been wanting to devour ever since he met the man.

"No..umpp..." 

Jaebum seized the moment when the smaller man replied and kiss him full-on, tongue sneaking inside that warm cavern, exploring, , and on that tongue.

Jaebum groans with want, enjoying how the younger man became lax, allowing him to take charge, hell he will make the younger man enjoy this kiss. But he is just a man, and he can't help it if he wanted to touch, so he trails his hands slowly from Jinyoung's neck down to his arms and at the back of his waist, finally trailing down onto those plump peaches.

The King growls in satisfaction as he felt those plump cheeks on his hands. It's what he has been dreaming and more, so plump and soft to touch.

Jinyoung remains submissive and just lets the man do what he wants because the truth is, he really can't do anything about it. He is attacked by so many sensations, he didn't know how being dominated felt..good. He is scared at first but he knew that the King won't do anything to him in broad daylight and in front of his servants..right?

"Lady Park! We should be going right now..we still need to pack." Chen shouted while bowing low, eyes closed as he prays for his life, he just intervenes with the King's intention.

Jinyoung slightly pushed the King away, face blushing furiously at the realization that he let this man devour him in front of so many people. Them being tactful and avoiding looking at the scene doesn't make up for the embarrassment that he felt.

"Jaebum ah.." Jinyoung whines in embarrassment as if asking for the taller man to do something.

Jaebum looks annoyed at the interruption but nevertheless smirks teasingly at Jinyoung. He enjoyed that particular kiss so much to the point of not wanting to punish Healer Chen for disturbing their moment.

"Kim Jongdae..one more interruption from you and you know what will happen right?" Jaebum imperiously said as Chen held his breath.

"Yes, Pyeha..excuse your servant but we really need to prepare for our travel."

"Go on and pack then. Jinyoung and I will proceed to the Royal Chambers."

"Pyeha..now is not the time to e.." Eunuch Jia worriedly said as Chen finally looks up. Looking alarmed, if the King will proceed to share his bed with Jinyoung right now, without the consent and knowledge of the Queen then the man will have a much harder time living inside the palace. 

Jaebum looks around.

"I am not sharing my bed with Lady Park right now, we just have to get something from my chambers..how could you think of me that way?" Jaebum dangerously said as he glares at his servants who are now bowing their heads in fear.

"Aisshh see that ert King? Even your servants knew you wanted to..to...you know. You should control yourself! And your hands, keep those away from my alright?"

Chen looks hopelessly at Eunuch Jia who is getting uncomfortable since the lady just insulted their King multiple times in fact, normally that action means death but since the King takes a huge liking towards the man, they were all confused as to how to address the matter.

"I will try to control myself for now but once you become my concubine then..."

Jaebum walks closer and leans down slightly to whisper in Jinyoung's ears.

"You are mine to do as I please..."

Jaebum smiled at the speechless man before grasping his hands and taking him as he walks past.

"Come then, dear Lady Park. We will get your things now."

Chen bows and follows the King and Lady Park as the two went on their way to his Chambers.

-------------------------------------------

Jinyoung has his mouth open as he looks at the Royal Chambers, to say that it is grand will be an understatement. Every detail, every vibrant color, every furniture has been made by a master of arts, that is for sure for they created such fine works.

"Close your mouth else the flies might enter.."

Jinyoung glared at the King for interrupting his thoughts.

"Where is it?" Jinyoung impatiently said.

"Is that the proper way to talk to a King,, or shall I say your King?" Jaebum stalled for some time for he is liking how much more inviting his room is now that Jinyoung is inside it. He seems to be the missing piece in this cold room, a treasure that will give him the warmth that he wants.

Jinyoung heaves a deep breath and prays for patience. The only reason why he is tolerating the man is for his cellphone..yes yes that's it..it's not because he likes how the man makes a move on him, please.

"Can I have my things now Pyeha."

Jaebum smiled in satisfaction as he turns around and gets Jinyoung's hidden things on his bedside drawer, wrapped with a silk cloth that he handed over to the man.

"Here it is.."


Jinyoung trembles as he accepted it and opens it immediately. There it is, his Haloween costume, his led watch, and his cellphone. He grabs the phone first and is amazed that its battery is on full. Checking his messages he gasps as he reads the current one.

From: Markiepoo

Jinyoung ah...help me I'm with these crazy people wearing traditional costumes! I think I'm going crazy..they said I am in China. There's this guy, his name is Wang Jia Er..apparently, he is the Emperor of China! I'm in a freaking drama set with crazy people telling me they don't know what television is. Where are you?! Call me!!!

"Oh my God...Mark is here too." Jinyoung blurted out in wonder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter