Chapter 3

WORTH IT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

we were on our way back home. The van was heated with my members' chants and loud noise. I'd like to join them but I wasn't in the mood to do so. I was in my own world daydreaming about my witty-kitty.

"Suho," manager Hyung called, turning his head toward Junmyeon Hyung's direction. That snapped me out of my thoughts

"Uhm?" He replied lifting his head from his phone, he'd been playing the game since we left SM main building.

"I have a surprise for you," he said with a hint of excitement in his voice. Manager Hyung is so friendly, we are close to him and we treat one another as though we are brothers.

"What is it?" Suho tapped his fingers.

"You got cast in the man who laughs," Hyung replied smiling. The man who laughs is a stage show adapted from a French novel. Junmyeon had been wanting to be among the cast of the show.

Adjusting his posture he squealed which drew the attention of the rests. They asked the reason for his squealing which I told them and we congratulated him.

"I'm ecstatic about this show," he crinkled his eyes and nose, he does that whenever he's happy.

"I know but the fans would be more joyous than you're," Manager Hyung replied. With that, I returned to pestering Baekhyun's life for he'd pestered mine yesterday.

manager Hyung informed us our schedules for the day which thankfully I didn't have any.

We finally arrived at our dorm after minutes, upon our arrival we caught the sight of the small crowd of Exo-ls outside the dorm, we waved at them and managed to pass throw the crowd with our bodyguards' assistance.

our dorm locates in one of SM's building in Gangnamu not far from the headquarters. The neighborhood is compact and peaceful, with fewer people that is the good thing about it. The dorm is a handsome two-story building, garage, swimming pool, and a balcony.

I started toward my well-appointed room that is located downstairs. I just wanted to think about her, not to talk with anyone.

There are three other rooms -Baekhyun en-suited room near mine, Sehun's opposite mine and Chen's room. The dorm also had a well-furnished kitchen, bathroom, dining room, and a comfortable white-carpeted living room. The living room had a gray couch, center table, snow wall, low profile TV stand, and a knockdown textured ceiling.

Entering my room, I inhaled the sweet scent of it. I made some changes in the room two weeks before departing to Japan for concerts. I prefer the current cameo of the room -clean white wall, moderate size bed with gray colored comforter, bedside, desk with a computer on it, sliding closet opposite the bed and a thick ash carpet. A typical guy's room nothing much.

"let me take a shower then rest," I mumbled and started to strip my clothes and disappear to the bathroom. I took a warm shower because of the cool and crisp weather and got out after some minutes for I don't usually shower for a long time. Coming out I dressed up then plopped on down on my bed to rest before the arrival of my nightmare. I had so many thoughts disturbing me.

"park Chanyeol right?" I recalled the bliss I felt when she mentioned my name. And also recalled her physical features -her big sparkling eyes, her curves, her soft voice, her soft palm. how can she have all? I mumbled.

"Chanyeol Chanyeol Park Chanyeol!!!!" I got startled by a loud tap on my shoulder. I lifted to find baekhyun holding a mug and sitting next to me.

Getting up from my bed, furrowed eyebrows I scowled "why did you hit me?"

"I have been calling your name but you didn't respond so I hit you," he shrugged and sat beside me on the bed.

"I didn't hear you calling my name,"

"How could you when you were lost in thought," he shifted then added, "what were you thinking?" He asked waggling his eyebrows.

"No... nothing," I stammered, he said nothing but crossed his arms over his chest and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He tightened his lips, "Tell me, man, you know you can confide on me,"

"I know I can confide on you baek is just nothing serious,"

"Nothing serious?" He asked blinking his eyes, I nodded my head but he repeated the same thing. That is Baek's habit he does ego to get what he wants.

should I tell him? No other part of me answered. But if I didn't tell Baek won't leave me alone. I guess I should tell this guy the truth

"Ok, I had been thinking of Cerena that's it," I said with a sigh. The mere mention of her name makes me excited as my heart might leap out of my chest.

"What is it with her?" He asked with a smug, I hate that stupid smug of his. God no don't tell me, he saw me earlier. My body started trembling but I decided to reply with a straight face.

"Nothing she is just ~ why are you here? " I asked changing the topic.

"Uhmm," he scratched the back of his head " I came to talk to you about Exo-Cbx new Album and the new FIFA game," he completed sipping lemon from his favorite mug. "I won't allow you to change the topic  Channie, I know you're interested in her," thump-thump, my heartbeat skyrocketed.

"What? No, I'm not!!"

"Yes you are I saw the way you looked at her, and your face lit when you mentioned her name, and why are you placing your Rilakkuma there?" He pointed at the rilakumma which I unconsciously placed in front of my body, and quickly threw it aside. he laughed then added, "you do that whenever you're lying, I totally understand you yeolliee bu~"

"I told you I'm not interested in her," suddenly raised my voice, I didn't like the idea of someone knowing my crush on her not even Baekhyun, even though he is the closest to me.

"Don't you dare lie to me Park Chanyeol," he narrowed his eyes at me, "why won't you tell me?" he asked then turned around to face the other side, his back facing me.

I sighed, "ok let me confess but promise me you won't tell a soul," he then faced me and nodded his head then brought his finger for a pinky promise, and I did the same.

"I like her baekhyun, scratch that I love her, its love at first sight baek," I admitted my crush on her.

"I know it!!!!! I know it!!!!!," he squealed and danced. This guy is crazy

"But Chanyeol I'm afraid you'll get into trouble, you know how things are with fans, management and stuff like that," he reasoned out worry visible on his face. All these never downed to me until baek mentioned.

"Yeah I know that is why I want it to be a secret betwe~"

"What secret?" I swallowed an invisible lump before turning to the source of the voice that stifled our convo, seeing Jongdae Hyung leaning at the door frame.

"Nothing," I and Baekhyun answered simultaneously

"Are you sure?" He raised an eyebrow, I nodded my head.

"Ok," he said, that is the thing I like with Jongdae Hyung he isn't a nosey parker, unlike Baekhyun.

started toward him I asked, "by the way what brought you here?"

"Ohh, I came to tell you Sehun is doing IG live if you guys are interested,"

"Yes," baekhyun giggled "let's go!!" Then left the room giving me a sign that says we'd talk later, I and Jongdae Hyun followed behind.

*******

"Guys food is ready," Kyungsoo called from the kitchen. We had ended the IG live hours ago and since then I, Sehun and Baekhyun had been playing Video games. While rest of the members had been discussing one another' individual schedule and how anxious they were earlier.

"Ok we'll come now Kyunsoo-yah," Xiumin Hyung shouted, and gestured us to leave wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter