Hide And Seek

Possessive Much Mr. Wu [KrisHo Version]

“I’m not the jealous type, but what’s mine is mine. End of story.”- Wu Yifan

..........................................................................

 

Instead of coming straight to his dorm that day, Junmyeon went to the shopping mall to waste some time. He’s not going to enter his own dorm. Not now when his boyfriend, Yifan was searching for him. He knew that it was his own fault but he felt right now was not the right time to talk about it. Not when Yifan was burning with jealousy. It was currently 9 p.m. when he walked in the café. He ordered an iced americano and pay for it. He went to the table in the corner to sit. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and saw that he got 88 miscalls from Yifan and the other 15 miscalls from his friends. He also got several messages from Yifan. He viewed the miscalled and saw that the last time Yifan called him was about 10 minutes ago. ‘Is he giving up already?’ he thought. 

 

 

 

He tapped on the message icon to view the messages he received from Yifan.

 

From My Wu Yifan:

Babe, where are you? [7.10 p.m.]

Why didn’t you pick up my call? [7.15 p.m.]

I’m serious right now. Where are you? [7.20 p.m.]

Are you trying to run away from me? [7.40 p.m.]

PICK UP YOUR PHONE. [8.00 p.m.]

KIM JUN MYEON. [8.05 p.m.] 

Babe, answer me when I’m still giving you a chance. [8.15 p.m.]

Look babe, I understand if you don’t want to meet me or talk to me right now. Just stay safe okay. I’m so worried about you. Get home safely when you’re fine. I love you <3.  [8.55 p.m.]

 

 

 

He smiled shyly reading the last sentence. He mumbled out ‘I love you too’. He turn off his phone and place it on the table when the waiter come and bring his iced americano. 

 

 

 

 

He glanced at his drink and his cheeks start to turn crimson red. He remembered clearly that day, the day where all of it started. He blinks his eyes cutely and scratched his head even though it’s not itchy. The waiter which was at the café counter had his eyes wide open when he saw a grown up guy can be that cute like a baby. 

 

 

 

Junmyeon’s POV

 

I took a sipped of my iced americano. Yummy, the taste was just so right. I stare at my phone, a little info for him wouldn’t hurt right. With a determine mind, I picked up my phone and tapped on the camera icon. I searched for the right lighting and snap a photo of my drink. I tapped on the send icon and sent it to Yifan.

 

 

 

 

To My Wu Yifan:

[picture]

I’m having an iced americano right now. I’m fine. Don’t worry. [9.15 p.m.]

 

 

I tapped on the back icon and was about to place my phone on the table when it rang. I looked on the screen and saw that it was Yifan. I took a deep breath and picked up his call. 

 

“Babe, where are you?”

“Somewhere near your heart.”

 

I heard a groaned came from the other line.

 

“Junmyeon.”

“Yifan.”

 

I retorted back. Another groaned came from Yifan and I can’t help but let out a chuckle. 

 

Yifan tsked and sighed.

 

“All right. Stay safe okay. Go back to your dorm once you’re okay already. Don’t wander around.” Hearing that, I can’t help but blushed. I nodded my head forgetting that he can’t see me.

 

“Junmyeon?”

 

I smiled happily hearing him calling my name with slight of worried cause I forget to answer him. Oh my goodness Yifan, why did I keep on falling for you?

 

 

“Yes Yifan. I will. Don’t worry.”

 

“Good then. I love you.”

 

I felt hotness creep on my cheeks once I heard he said those words. I palm my face using my left hand, trying to hide my blushing face. This guy could be the death of me. 

 

Too shy to respond, I just hummed to answer him.

 

“Junmyeon, why didn’t you reply it? Did you st-“

“I love you too Yifan ah”

 

 

I muttered out shyly. I heard a chuckle came from him. I know that he know how red my face was right now. Have mercy on me would you Yifan. 

 

“Hehehe I know. I just want to hear it from your mouth.”

 

I knew it. Arghhh, why did I even fall for you? And plus over and over again. 

 

“But now I hate you.” 

 

I said with a hmph in the end.

 

“Yeah right and an elephant can fly. I’ll hang up now. Bye Babe.”

 

 

He said with a sound of a kiss in the end followed by a laughter. This stupid, without replying his goodbye-I just directly hang up his call. I placed back my phone in my pocket and took my drink. I took a sipped and glanced at the clock on the café. It’s 9.20 p.m. already. Just 40 more minutes and I’ll go back. Seriously, this café serve the best iced americano ever. No wonder Yifan love to buy it at here.

 

 

 

No One POV

 

After a while, Junmyeon took a glance again toward the clock and saw that it was 9.50 p.m. ‘I’ll just get going now. It’ll be 10 p.m. once I arrived at my dorm.’ He thought and finished his bubble tea. He stood up and walk toward the entrance. While walking, he felt someone was watching him. But he just shrugged it off, ‘I’m just thinking so much lately’, he thought. What he didn’t know, someone indeed was watching him. 

 

 

 

That someone happened to be the waiter in the café. The waiter monitor every movement of Junmyeon while talking on the phone. 

 

 

“He’s going now Yifan-ah.”

 

“Okay, thanks.”

 

Came a replied from the next line. The waiter frowned.

 

“Thanks? Just that?"

 

The waiter said, with his dramatic tone. Yifan on the other side just rolled his eyes. Too tired to argued, he just gave in. 

 

 

“Thank you the highly majesty Yixing. And I still got manner but I don’t want to waste in on you.”

 

 

Yixing chuckled and sat on the chair behind the counter. 

 

 

“Hey Yifan ah, just wanna say what a cute boyfriend you got there. Acting all cute with blushing on his face. Not forget to mention he’s all grown up guy. Just how can he fall for a stupid like you? Poor him.”

 

 

 

He heard a groan coming from Yifan in which he gave out victory smirk. He just knew where to hit the bull’s eye. 

 

 

“Don’t tell me you’re watching him being all cute with his red cheeks just now?”

“Oww too late Bro. I already did it.”

“Arghhh, just get that image of him being cute out from your mind or I’ll tell Jongdae you’re stalking my boyfriend. So what if he love me? Now that we’re talking about this, I’ll say how can Jongdae fall in love with a forgetful grandpa like you? Poor him.”

 

 

 

Yifan said and hang up the call without waiting for Yixing to retort him. Yixing being shocked can only gasped with his eyes wide open and his open like a fish out of water. 

 

 

“What the-?” Is the only words that he uttered once he recovered from his shock state.