Coping With Sadness

Time For Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was rare that Hyesung wanted to hug anyone, but when he heard the news about Minwoo, he was the first to hug the smaller man. Minwoo had barely gotten out of bed, Hyesung had heard. He was still in his pyjamas when the tall and thin man had been let in.

 

“How are you?” Hyesung asked softly, rubbing the arm.

 

“I don’t know…” Minwoo murmured. “I’m feeling…things.”

 

Hyesung felt sorry for his friend. Minwoo had always been the strongest one. He was always determined and headstrong. He could lead anyone. Now that he was down, Hyesung was helpless. A knock entered their ears. It was Andy. The worry didn’t look good on his still-youthful face. He walked into the room and hugged the other short man tightly. Even though Andy wasn’t much taller than Minwoo, the shortest of them looked suddenly tiny.

 

“We will get through this,” the maknae spoke.

 

A smile appeared to Minwoo’s face. They were always ‘we’. Even if it was Minwoo’s concern, the others were affected by it. Another knock entered their ears. The three heads turned to door, expecting Chilhyun, but it was lawyer Kim.

 

“Hi,” he greeted.

 

“Hi,” Minwoo answered.

 

“We will go make you some tea,” Andy and Hyesung escaped the room.

 

Lawyer Kim approached the man, neutral look on his face, and sat down next to him. The television was on but muted. “I asked around,” the other short man spoke. “We have high chances of winning,” Minwoo looked at him. “But we shouldn’t go against him in this mindset.” Lawyer Kim said. “We will only think about Manse,” he explained.

 

“Thanks, lawyer Kim,” Minwoo smiled.

 

“Hey, I’m just doing my job,” the other man chuckled. “Try to smile.” he then murmured. “We need to look strong in front of that assho—Mr. Lee.” Lawyer Kim flashed a big grin before he walked out of the room, greeting Chilhyun, who had come as fast as possible.

 

“I heard,” Chilhyun grabbed Minwoo’s hands. “I wished I could do something.”

 

“You can pray,” Minwoo responded weakly. “Don’t worry about it.” he poked the younger man onto the forehead. “I have lawyer Kim with me.”

 

Chilhyun wrapped his long arms around the smallest member of their little team and embraced him so tightly Minwoo felt the power in him. Then the calming smell of green tea lingered into his nostrils. Hyesung and Andy entered the room, greeting Chilhyun. “Thank you for coming,” Minwoo looked at all of them. “I don’t know what I’d do without you…”

 

“Hey, that’s what friends are for,” Hyesung said.

 

The nice tea session was right what they needed. Momentarily, Minwoo forgot his worries.

 

 

Hyesung stepped to the big kitchen. It was spacious for a kitchen where someone taught people. Anyways, Hyesung took off the fancy jacket after he had put down his bag and waited for others. When the time was running out, and no one had arrived, Hyesung began to worry. What if this was a cheat to get rich people robbed? Hyesung commenced to panic. He grabbed a knife from the holder and held it near his body.

 

When footsteps started approaching to him, his breathing sped up. The knife was ready. The door opened, and a handsome man stepped inside. “Hello,” he greeted. When he noticed the knife, he blinked his eyes. “Calm down. I don’t have any money,” he could have probably wrestled the knife out of Hyesung’s hand, but he didn’t.

 

“I…I…” Hyesung put the knife down when he realised th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter