Friends With Money

Time For Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Sorry I’m late,” Minwoo walked into the lounge, removing the fancy jacket he had just bought. “I had a meeting with my lawyer and ex-husband,” he explained while sighing. “That bastard doesn’t want to settle anything.”

“Still?” Hyesung asked, frowning.

“You know him,” Minwoo rolled his eyes. “He can be a little pain in the .” He put the jacket onto the backrest and sat down. “I just want to be done with this you know,” Hyesung nodded. “But he is making it so difficult.” A handsome, young, new waiter appeared next to Minwoo. “Be a nice sport and bring me something strong, please.” the waiter bowed and walked off. “Is he new?” Minwoo interrogated.

Hyesung smirked and nodded. “Yes, and our maknae cannot stop staring at him.”

“Hyung!” Andy whined.

“There is nothing wrong with some eye candy, Andy ya,” Hyesung tapped the back of the hand. “He is young, handsome and tall.” he listed. “The perfect three.”

“I wasn’t staring at him,” the maknae claimed behind the cup of coffee. “I was just observing.”

Minwoo thanked the young waiter who brought him the strongest drink from the menu. The short man thanked him sweetly and then passed him some money – and then also Andy’s number. The maknae pouted but was very thankful.

“This is exactly what I needed,” Minwoo sighed happily after taking a sip of his drink. “To the bastard who I’m divorcing!” he raised his glass.

“Let’s toast when Chilhyun hyung is here,” Andy said. “He said he’d be here already.” he glanced at his watch.

“He went to the clinic again,” Hyesung commented.

“Again? This is the third time this week,” Minwoo couldn’t believe it. “What’s his reason this time?”

Hyesung shrugged. “Oh, he is here,” he raised his arm. “Chilhyun!”

Chilhyun came to the table and sat between Minwoo and Andy. “Hi guys,” he greeted. Something people needed to know about Chilhyun was that he was very into botox. Sure, he looked young, but after injections he couldn’t really smile. “How do I look?” Chilhyun asked, tilting his head to the side.

“Young,” the others answered as if it was a habit.

“Yay!” Chilhyun hoorayed.

“You should order something,” Minwoo said. “We are toasting.”

“Oh, do you think they can give me a straw if I ask?” Chilhyun questioned, hand under his chin.

“I think that by now you’d carry one with,” Hyesung commented amused. Chilhyun glared at him – or that’s what he was trying to do. “Order juice or something.” the younger man spoke.

Chilhyun sighed and ended up ordering a plain orange juice.

Boring.

“I’m staring painting tomorrow,” Hyesung told. “My late-husband always said that no one should just sit around their houses but do something.” he quoted.

“Your husband was 90 years old,” Andy commented. “He spent last years lying in his bed surrounded by y nurses.” he sipped his drink, winking at the young waiter.

“Anyways,” Hyesung murmured while glaring at the maknae. “My first class is tomorrow.” he said giddily. “You are looking at new Michelangelo.”

Minwoo and Chilhyun laughed heartily behind their palms. “So, are you going to paint like bodies or something?” the shortest of them questioned.

“I haven’t gotten action in such a long time that I better see some ,” Hyesung scoffed and downed the drink. “Waiter! Another round please!”

 

 

Andy grabbed an aspirin from the cupboard and drank it down with some water. He swallowed and wished that the headache would be gone by the afternoon. He put on the outfit he had planned the day before and left the house. His car waited outside.

Hyesung was running a bit late from his early appointment, so Andy let himself in the fancy house. Hyesung had married the richest man in Korea, so he had the fanciest house out of all the rich friends. Andy had the smallest because he was the youngest. He loved Hyesung’s house because it was spacious and could hold nice dinner parties. So many memories filled the giant halls and corridors.

Andy was sitting in the living room, when the door to the backyard opened and Hyesung’s little brother, Junjin, stepped inside. “Oh, Pudding! Hi!” Andy wrinkled his nose after hearing that horrible nickname that had stuck on him like a glue to a paper. “What are you doing in here?” Junjin had been doing something sweaty outside, since sweat poured down his face.

“I came to see hyung,” Andy answered. “What are you doing in here, Chungjae?” he knew how much the older man hated his real name, much like Hyesung did.

Though they were similar in age, Junjin tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter