Chapter 6 - Jonghyun

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes and could hear her voice more clearly.

"We have arrived." 

I immediately woke up and found half a blanket on my body. Looks like she woke up in the middle of the trip and even then, indeed I was cold and somehow became sleep soundly. So it was because of this ...

Unfortunately we arrived at 3 am and Mr. Jun is hard to contact.

"My driver not answer too." Said her. 

So do we have to walk? But isn't that a little far? The bus no longer exists at this hour. 

I look at her and feels want blame at her. 

"You're the one who proposes to go home by bus. Look, this is worse than waiting for Mr. Jun ... " 

"Tsk." She turned back and walking away.

"Yah. Where are you going?"

"Do you want to still stay here?"

In the end I followed her. She said we could wait somewhere that more comfortable. 

I was a little disbelieved, we went through a narrow road and then through the alley and I asked if she was sure of this but the answer was just annoying me. But I don't have any other choice either, leaving her and letting her run in such a lonely and dark place ... certainly is not true.

And finally we arrived at an attic house. I looked around wondering.

I saw her take the key in a pot and start to turn it in the keyhole of the door. 

"This is the place of my friend, Lee Seunggi. The person you met at the orphanage."

Seeing how she comes to this place and goes inside, shows that she has been here often. 

"Come in."

I am walking behind her. The place is so small. I could immediately see the kitchen and maybe he spread his thin mattress in front of the kitchen then a bathroom inside that looked a little cramped.

"He worked during this long break as an delivery driver. So he rented this place to just take a break, " 

I look at her without realize. Listen to her explaination as she is spread the matress.

"Don't get me wrong. I never stay here, you know right I can't stand to stay in this place like this. But I don't have a choice-"

Her eyes caught up me and I immediately turned away. "I am not saying anything. And actually we can stay at the hotel.."

"I don't bring my cards."

I sighed, "It's too late to back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter