Chapter 4 - Jonghyun

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you that hate me?"

I don't know. When I heard that question, my mind was empty and not found the answer. I just can hear fireworks and see her face under the lights of fireworks.

 "Who is there?" 

We both look towards someone standing not far from the corridor, the school guard. 

We end not talking about that. She goes first and I am walking behind her. I go to the car where Mr. Jun already waiting for us but I don't see her.

"Where is she?" Asked me to wonder.

"She said there is something has to do.. you can wait inside the car, young master.."

Why does she always make me wait for her? 

I am annoyed and move away to smoking a little bit. Hidden from Mr. Jun and don't want to care if other students seeing me. I am not a student anymore. 

I lit a match and then smoked a cigarette in my hand. I leaned against the wall and saw that the graduation party had end from a distance. I am not feeling anything because all my steps already set. I hate that but I get used to it. I just walking in her path.

I throw away my cigarette and step on it. When walking to get back to the car, not far from where my standing, I saw her with a nerdy boy who had just given her a love letter. 

I don't know what they're talking about. For the first time, I saw her smiling differently. Is she accept him?

Thinking about that, I never saw her have a boyfriend. She always sticks around me and not having friends. I just not understand her. We are always talking bad to each other. But she never left or doesn't talk with me again after all this time.

Every time I met her or seeing her, I couldn't stop myself from not talking bad. I used to not respect her after seeing her acting. She has changed. She wasn't someone that I know as our first meeting.

But now...her face in front of that guy truly different. That girl is Kim Ahyoung. For the first time my heart fluttering and flustered.

I am quietly going to the inside car. Not to think about that. 

"I am sorry to take so long.." she comes inside and sits beside me.

"You always be like that..." I can't hold myself to not respond to her coldly.

"Then...Let's go home!" Said Mr. Jun started driving the car to the road. 

I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. 

"Miss, you will back to your home or stay for a night at Hong's family?" I asked Mr. Jun that still I could be heard.

"Up to you, Mr. Jun.."

"Then just stay at night at Hong's home. It's been a long time that you do not sleep there.." suggest Mr. Jun.

"Hmm.." respond her shorted.

I have not said anything while on the way back home.

I take a glance at her who fell asleep after arrived at my home. I don't care and get out of the car.

But, I heard Mr. Jun struggle to carry her, it bothers me.

I turned back to the car wanted to wake her but Mr. Jun immediately signed me not to wake her up. I sighed and told him to step aside because I am the one who would carry her inside. He looked smiling relieved.

Is she sleep? I quietly glanced at her who sleep peacefully. She's not that heavy though. Her hair fell made her face clear to see. 

"Watch your step, young master..." 

I tried to be cool after Mr. Jun caught me focus on her face. I can see his little smile teased me. I carefully climbed the stairs, entered the empty room next to my room, then laid her down slowly. 

"Hhh...Why are you always being troublesome~ " I look at her disbelief that I am this kind to her.

I look at her and covered her with a blanket. 

Mr. Jun gave me her bag and left us. I put her bag on the table next door. I can't help when something that blue be flipped out from her side pocket bag. 

I glanced at her and wanna take it curious but I stop myself. It's not my business...

****

The test to ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter