CHAPTER 1

Calm Snow

    SinB was looking at the snow outside her window. How she wished she could leave the castle and touch it.  It seemed peaceful. The calm snow. The mark of purity and innocence, symbol of SinB. But since she had been abducted … SinB became nothing. Her existence is now just a legend … the legend of princess SinB. Her entire kingdom had vanished. And she is now under the hands of her enemy. She was still wondering why she was still alive. Why would they keep her whereas she was no longer worth anything ? No one would look up for her and save her, no one would even pay for her …

She was doomed. She was spending her days contemplating the beautiful view offered by the only window of her room. Sometimes she would received some foods but it was always after having woken up. So at then end, she was never encountering people. And it was driving her insane so much that she was having hallucination. Sometimes she would see her parents. And in her dreams she would imagine the life of another person … the one who will save her. And that dream is the only reason SinB was still hoping that she will cope with the issue. It was weird but sometimes when she was sleeping, she felt the presence of another person. Maybe it was just the effect of loneliness. Still, it felt so real. 

 

One night, everything changed. Indeed this night she couldn’t sleep, she had a bad premonition. She didn’t know why she felt herself standing up and walking towards the window. And instead of the peaceful green landscape, all she could see was hell. Indeed red fire and smoke had replaced the green forest. She didn’t know what was happening but she knew that if she wanted to live she had to escape from the donjon. So she screamed but nothing happened. It was as if people in the castle had already vanished. Maybe had they already ran away ? If that’s the case that means that she was alone … and also dead. As it was impossible to escape this donjon. But SinB didn’t want to give up. No, she was stronger than this. She survived the fall of her kingdom so she will make sure to make it through alive this time too.

 

She gathered all her force and ran towards the door hoping that it will open. The last time she did that she hurt herself badly. But this time, the door turned into ice and it shattered into pieces. SinB couldn’t understand how she managed to do that. The first thing that welcome her was a big glass on the wall. And she almost screamed when she saw her reflection. There was a blue smoke around her.  And her eyes were blue. Her skin was whiter too. It was as if she turned into a magic creature. She couldn’t recognize herself. Her black hair had turned into blond one. She looked into the big windows and the view was even more scary from here. The fire was consuming the forest and was coming towards the village. She opened the windows and she could finally heard something. But the sound was frightening as people were screaming. SinB didn’t know why she suddenly wanted to help them so she ran out of the empty castle. 

 

 

She bumped into someone and she felt weird as she had been alone for so long that when she looked at the person she felt mesmerize to see a face. 

 

  • Oh … but you’re the princess ?! said the tall woman.


SinB was too preoccupied by the situation that she completely forget she was deemed as an enemy. However, the woman in front of her - who was beautiful by the way - didn’t seem to take that fact into account. She was looking at her with hypnotized eyes, as if she was under SinB’s spell. And that made SinB wonder if her appearance went back to the normal. She looked at her hand and the color indicated her that it was indeed the case. She somehow felt relieved whereas it should rather trigger fear inside of her as being back to normal means no more supernatural power. 

 

  • What is happening ? SinB asked the woman. It was almost terrifying how the woman wasn’t alarmed by the situation unlike the other villagers. 

 

  • Don’t you see it … the kingdom is paying for what it did to you and your kingdom. the tone of the woman was pretty scary. 

 

The answer surprised SinB but what shook her and literally shook her is the blow she received and made her fall almost instantly. 

 

She groaned because of the pain. She lift her head and it felt as if another woman had appeared. But no, it was still the same except that now she looked twenty times scarier than before. 

 

  • I am the queen of this kingdom and even if I can’t stop it destruction into hell, I will make sure that I bring you in hell with me.

 

SinB was shocked, she didn’t expect the ruler of this kingdom to be a queen who on top of that had terrifying superpower. She had literally fire in her eyes and the black and red smoke around her made SinB breathless … but literally. 


Indeed she felt consumed. The woman in front of her with that smirk. The boiling fire … symbol of the embodied devil. SinB felt on her knees. The weight of the air was just unbearable. Or maybe was it,  it absence ? After the air, her vision was disappearing little by little. 

 

The woman approached her and SinB was just helpless. Like a snake, the woman put her arms around SinB’s waist and lifted her. 

 

The hot sensation of the skin was burning SinB and again literally. But there was more. Temptation. The feeling of an infinite pain. But a desired one. SinB’s mind was on fire. She closed her eyes. 

 

...

 

When she reopened them. She felt hot. She looked around her. The wall … the water … the perfume : she was in a sort of Turkish bath. The water was hot but it felt good. It was confortable so much that she swore the temptation to fall asleep here was too big. 

SinB wasn’t prepared for what was coming. 

 

Indeed suddenly something sprang up from the water. Something or rather someone. It was the woman again but this time she had her normal beautiful face and … she was in black underwear. A fine and y lingerie. 

 

Her eyes were too appealing … it was too seductive. SinB couldn’t handle the view. She swore she was frozen … which was just ironic considering the fact that the whole room was hot. 

 

The woman approached her slowly and dangerously. Her eyes were still fixing SinB’s ones before they land on .
SinB was at the verge of giving in. 

 

 

--------

Chapter 1 done 

What do you think of the story so far ? 

Who do you think is the woman ? (hint it is a gfriend member)

Please answer the poll one of the option may lead to some ...