She new about Me !

Will you show me?

* few days after the park's incident...*

Ann: FAN, don't forget to come home early tonight we have guests!

Fan: alright alright, I get it yaaa!!! it's the 100 times you said it already ! geez. bye~~bye~~

*Later at 8pm*

Fan: I AM HOME!

Youngjin: right here! we are in the dining room!

Fan:**ugghhh they gonna get angry I am already an hour late oh god** 

listen Jinshi I am really sorry that I di- O.O

Fan went silent all of a sudden all she thought about was **WHAT. THE. BANGTAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!** 

tacking aback by the surprise Fan dropped everything she was holding between her hands! with her -now- big widened eyes the boys are in shock while Ann & Youngjin are laughing so hard that they almost fell from their seats! they were sure her reaction would be like that! actually they thanked god she didn't fainted! realizing the situation, FAN recomposed herself and apologized for what she did walking slowly to the empty seat. She sat obviously still startled..she didn't know that she will ever sit at the same table with.. BTS! with this tought she got even more confused and startled.

In the other side, we got the -boy in shock- Jungkook; while everybody was trying to understand the situation, Jungkook was taking aback by the girl sitting right beside his hyung. 

** SHE IS THE GIRL FROM THE PARK FEW DAYS AGO!!** he taught **OH GOD, DID SHE ACTUALLY SAW ME? WHAT WILL I DO? yet, what is the feeling I just felt? why did my heart beated so fast? and why is he awake..NOW?** jungkook was brought back to reality when he heard fan talking..

~~ FAN POV ~~ :

FAN: I am really sorry for what happened now, I just.. I just... I am not dreaming right? oh I am sorry again! >.<

RM giggled so softly that I felt myself melting.. **I AM DAMN SURE THAT I AM DREAMING :'( **

Youngjin: NO, nope, you are not dreaming! they are real. here.right.in.front.of.you. we actually didn't want to tell you making it as a surprise is cooler NO?

*Ann nodded* *turning to RM & the boys Young continued*, Let me interduce her to you -because she already know every single one of you HAHAHA- okay well, she is Fan. A member of my family. My wife's and my bestfriend, we have been living together here in korea for 4years now, she is like a young sister to us but actually she is the oldest!

Fan: YAAA!! stop already!

Youngjin: haha alright, she is also an ARMY! 

BTS: *oohhhhh*

*tomato FAN mood on* 

Youngjin: this is why her reaction was priceless earlier hahahaha *turning to FAN Young continued* and Fan I actually has been friends with RM hyung since our childhood and with him being famous and me being so busy with the family business we couldn't meet and barely kept in touch, but thanks god we made it this time ! 

RM: Yes I knew little jin ever since I was 5 and he is 3 ^.^ we were so close -and we still-we were Neighbors but I had to move to Seoul when I was 15! *sighs* I still remember that day little jin and how much you cried kkkk

Youngjin: uh! just don't mention it! I am happy I found you few years after that for real ! 

I nodded looking at both of them, who knows, youngjin actually is something! I said to myself.

RM: well nice to meet you dear ARMY! sitting personally with an ARMY is such a precious thing for me! thanks to youngshi of course *smiling*

Fan:oh my god ! HOW SWEET! I mean I am more than honored to sit with you guys! such a dream come true! ^^

Hoseok: HEELLLOOOO! V: HIII JIN,JIMIN & SUGA: HEYY !! 

-HI GUYS *.* HIII *.* I really felt my eyes turning into hearts ! **I SHOULD COMPOSE MYSELF! WHAT IS THIS!**

SUGA whispering to JK: why didn't you greet her? and why are you zouning out? is something wrong?

Jungkook: heuh? no! nothing's wrong hyung I just felt tired all of a sudden, I am going to greet her now... hey Fan?

Fan: oh! hey there jungkook.. oppa? hahaha ^.^

Jungkook ** again? why the hell is this happening to me? just by hearing oppa from her? I hate that word!** : haha o-hey..

Youngjin: c'mon guys, we are all here now so let's drink and have some fun! Fan will you?

Fan: no , no ! I don't drink you know, here I will cheer with my coca haha c'mon CHEERS!

all of them: CHEERS!

*few hours passed and they already are drunkly enjoying the night and Fan can't help but admire everyone around her*

RM: Fan, how did you know about us? since when you are a fan? I always wanted to ask each one of you ARMYs this question tho! *involuntary  Jungkook raised his head and looked to her waiting for her response*

Fan: oh well, about that, humm, I am an ARMY since 2013, since your debut, maybe a lilttle bit before your debut, the story is I saw an article about you RM? oh how can I call you?

RM: don't worry about it call us whatever you want! we are friends now! no? haha, and article about me?

Fan: oh. **I think I will die from blushing tonight :) ** alright^^, yeah an article about you, it was before the debut I still remember it clearly it talked about you being a leader kind of introducing BTS to the world and all, I got interested, I checked your twitter account  and I was stunned by the one and only sun! I saw a videoof hoseok dancing and it was so cool that I kept repeating it over and over again..and my story started right there!

Jin: waaahh! this is cool! suga & jimin: yeahh yeahh cool!

Fan: oh! by the way, Jungkookshi, I don't know why I feel like I saw you before.. I mean in real life not by photos and all, huumm... OH! I remembered-- 

Jungkook got choked by the food he was eating looking terrified as ever and looking impatiently at Fan to talk he tought **She saw me! she gonna tell hyungs! I am doomed! **

<3 <3 <3 ~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 < 3 ~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 ~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 ~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 ~~~~~~~ <3 

here! the second chapter is finally hear!

what will Fan say? did she really saw Jungkook that day? will she tell everyone about it? who were Jungkook talking about when he sais 'him'? 

to know all of that please look forward to the next chapters ^^ 

<3 don't forget to vote & comment <3