~ Prologue ~

Will you show me?

It was a sunny day, so Bangtan decided to record a new BTS RUN for their ARMYs out in the most beautiful park in seoul! They were having fun as always showing their love and happiness whenever they plan to do something for ARMYs, after finishing the record they found it too early to go back to the dorm so they decided to call it a day off and have lunch in the park and some private fun together!

While they are eating and talking, a very familiar song got their attention with a bit of little focus V found out! IT'S AIRPLANE PT2 ! They all got surprised as a long time has passed since its release! Jungkook , V & Hoseok stood up wondering "who is playing it?" they walked to get closer to the sound hiding beside a tree they picked to discover, and to their surprise there was two girls : one dancing and one filming ! seems like they are having fun out there too! attracted by the girls dance jungkook started to show himself and unluckily he got caught.

~~THE GIRLS' POV ~~:

?: ANN, you better film me this time! it's already my 5th time dancing and you are just playing and laughing at me! get your and let's dance !

ANN:*laughing* okay okay, dear hell Fan, here we go! start!

*airplane pt2 started playing* 

FAN: EL MARIACHI EL MARIACHI EL MARIACHI EH EH EH

**writer pov** :

while dancing, FAN caught a sigh of someone watching them! but she didn't want to be distructed and re-dance so she taught it was a mistake of her.

~~THE GIRLS' POV ~~:

ANN: annnddd cut! it was so cool gurl! you slayed!

FAN: really? show me show me show me ! *excited running towards ANN*

FAN: *wishpering* ANN I think there is someone watching us behind that tree! don't look at it now!

stupidly turning to the tree's diraction ANN said: WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

FAN: OH MY GOD! I FREAKING SAID DON'T LOOK! HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET YA? *glancing at the stranger's direction* kaja, let's go I don't feel comftorble staying here anymore... 

ANN: oweee, you are always scolding me without a reason! let's go duh -.-

letting ANN walk first, FAN got closer to the tree walking slowly so she won't make a sound, as she got closer she saw a shadow of someone.. ** I was right then! who is he! why is he watching us! is he a thief? oh god, I should go.. or I should hit him? oh my god what to do... okay I definitely should attack him, let me take that branch**

**writer pov**:

 Jungkook saw the girl coming closer and closer to where he stands, he didn't know what to do so he staied still, she got so close to him that anytime she can caught him, jungkook got more nervous, picking on her, Fan was also few steps away from him picking on him but.. FROM BESIDE! directly looking at his back and just before she could do anything Fan heard her friend calling her name 

ANN: FAAANNNN! YOU GIRL! WHERE DID YOU GO! COME HERE STUPID LET'S GO? HURRY UP HURRY UP !

FAN: AISSHHH, COMING COMING!

*she run towards her friend's car and by that Jungkook let the breath that he didn't knew he was holding for the past few moments BUT in the middle of the way, Fan stood up suddenly

and turned to face the tree , racing her voice enough for whoever there to here it:

FAN: I know there is someone there, I know you have been looking at us quite a while now, you should be thankful that my friend called for me! I will get you one day.

with that Jungkook choose to run back to where BTS is with the last line still echoing in his mind.

################# <3 ############### <3 ############ <3 ############ <3 ############ <3 ############ <3 ############ <3 ############ <3 

This is my prologue to our story I am not good at intros but I am sure the story will be good from next chapter on !please look forward to it and don't forget to vote & follow me ^^<3 
what will happen? will Fan -one day- know that Jungkook her bias wrecker was the one looking to her behind that tree? let's know that in the next chapters !