LOVE ME ONCE MORE!!!

LOVE ME ONCE MORE!!!

POINT OF NO RETURN…

 

“Are you a gay?” Sam teased me.

“What the fu*k? Are you out of your mind? what the hell are you barbering?” I asked him with angry face.

“ Then why don’t you have a girl friend?” Jay asked more like pushing me to hell of anger .

“Because I never wanted to make one. I am not interested in love.” I answered flinching my jaw.

“Just prove us that you are a boy, ask a girl out and make her fall in love with you. Then you can break up with her and be single again. what’s say boddy? I bet you can’t.”  Sam asked winking at me.

“I can and I will.” I said flashing my back to them while jay called me again to say “All the best , you have 24 hours.”

I mean really who in the earth could be my girl friend in only 24 hours, who are you kidding man? I don’t even have a girl as a friend.

 I was talking to myself in our history class. What else could I do in such a great class.Just then a girl with cute big eyes entered in our class. I think I have seen her before and then she introduced herself to the class.

“Hello, friends I am Park Cara. Its my first day in this school I hope you can make me a part of you.” She said and stand with a smile pasted on her lips.

Park Cara!!!  I know her, she was with me in my last school during my 1oth boards.

She saw me and her smile widen, obviously she would recognise me. She was one of my friend. She came to sit near me and ask “Do you remember me?”

She is now the only girl whom I can call a friend. I remember the bet and I thought I can call her out, but she was such a sweet girl , how can I cheat her. But  is there any other way to make a girl friend in 24 hours? I will tell her the truth after few days. And ask her to forgive me. I was never a play boy so I don’t want to play with her , I will just tell her the truth after few days. I wish she will forgive me. breaking my all thoughts she shook me “Hey Kai! You forgot me right!” she told with a sad face.

“No…no… I am so happy that I could not speak.” I answered.

“Really?” That smile appeared on her face again. I was never affected by a girl’s smile but her smile was something different.

“yes…”I replied throwing a smile at her.

 the bell rang and we leave the class.We went to the canteen together to have lunch. To my highest surprise both of us have all  the subject matching with eachother. after finishing the classes we were leaving I asked her to drop and she nodded.

In our way to home we talked about our past years and she asked me to help her so that she could catch her studies . She was a bright student also I was not much bad. I just don’t like to study much. But I said yes to impress her. I promise her to come in evening to help her in her studies after leaving her to her house that afternoon.

I only had few hours to prepare myself in order to not make her meet disappointment. I went to her home again and we started doing our home-works and some extra studies , we were finished by 9 o clock and she insisted to have dinner. Her house was a small house and it was actually a house that she had rented. She started cooking and I helped her. She was such a great person, she was really cute. While having dinner we chatted continuously , she was really talk active. After helping her to wash the utensils I was about to leave and so I said, “Thanks for coming into my life.”

She smiled and said, “don’t say that.”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“What?”

“please…”

“Are you serious?”

“yes, why would I joke at this acckward hour?”

“I never thought this would happen, I am here for you Kai. I came here for you, I loved you since I knew about you, I could never believe that this could happen. I came here to tell you how I feel about you but you did it. I am sooooooooooooooooo happy.” she hugged me with tears in her eyes.

From that moment I regret saying that. She love me? and what am I doing to her just faking a love? I have to make her hate me after the fu*king bet will over.

The next day I went to the college with her hand in my hand and she was slightly blushing. She was happier than yesterday. I was also happy to see her smile. but I was more sad than happy because I was cheating a girl like Cara and her this happiness will disappear in few hours because I decided to break this drama today. I bring her to my friends and introduce her to Sam and others.

“How much did he give you to be his girlfriend per day.”  Sam said winking at her.

Cara punched his nose. I was super surprised. Then she started-“I am not a thing on sale, and he loves me and I love him too. Don’t ever dare to bully him infront of me. It would cause you more trouble.Understand.”  she finished and pull me with her to the canteen. I ordered two ice creams. She was so angry that if anger could burn someone Sam would have became a pack of ash.

I was 200 ft down the earth in my eyes how can I cheat her. And how the hell will I break her heart today after all this drama.

“ Stay away from them , they are not good boys.”  she said and I nodded . We did all our classes and then I drop her home. I went there in the evening and we started doing our works and then we went to a restaurant to have dinner.

A weak passed still I am unable to tell the truth. She always make sure to protect me emotionally. Once when I called my Dad who is always very busy to Visit me even not once in a month and he did not even bother to answer it, I was about to cry but held them before they started flowing .She hugged me and tell me wash all my pain by tears and I felt better.

Day by day her love was increasing in a squaring manner and I was digging hole to burry my face , I was not even able to see into my own eyes.

It was a month, and she buy a cake to celebrate it. She decorated the canteen and wish me 1st month anniversary. It was enough for me. for the first time I wished that day that I could love her at least 10% of her love. That would be enough for both of us to survive.

That day I decided to tell the truth. But still I could not.

The next day I bring her to a movie with a sad ending and the hero in the movie cheated her girlfriend.

That day she cried about ½ an hour. I pat her head but she was crying like hell. I wished I have never tell her to be with me but in-fact I was happier than ever with her.

I talked to other girls in-front of her to pretent like a play boy.

she find it cute and said-“I wont get jeleous because I trust you. More than my existance.”

 At night her words stated echoing in my ears. I was completely in a state of hating myself.

Then I think of a plan because I knew if I would tell her directly then she would never believe me and in other way if she will know this she will never ever able to believe love.

After that day I stopped going college and ignore her call and texts like hell. After 8 days Sam called me and said me that she was asking my address and he gave her.

I was so sad that what I was going to do today I can never forgive myself. I have not seen her since 8 days and I wanted to see her but not her tears.

Someone knocked my door and I knew it was no one but Cara. I pretend like I was sleeping but I was no where near to sleep and I whispered in a low tone “come in”

“Why are you sleeping? Are you fine? What happened to you? I knew it you must have stuck in something so you are not able to respond my calls and texts. see you are ill, lets go the hospital.” She tried to support my back to wake up.

“No need. Just go back.” I said.

“ what? why? I am not going anywhere.stop being like a child . lets go to the hospital.” She said angrily.

“I said no… that means no.”  I yell.

“But why?” She asked.

“Because I wont live.” I faked the worst truth.

“One of my kidney is not working. I am not going to live more. So I am breaking up with you. Go back to your life.” I said again pushing her out from my room. She remain silent for few moments

Tears began to find their way out from her eyes and she said with all pain floating inside her eyes “N…..ooooooooo……. I won’t…. leave you….”

“You can’t understand my pain. You are not dying . I am dying.” I faked again.

 

 

She pasted her lips into mine. That day she kissed me for the first time and I tasted the sweetest thing in the whole universe. But I suddenly tasted something salty and discover her unstoppable tears.

“You can’t die this easily. I can’t let you.” She said and ran out of the room making me cry for the first time because of  a girl.

My heart was aching and I was feeling like someone stole my soul. I was dead. I was feeling like a 5 year child who lost his family and an orphan now. Everything except my mouth called her to stay and not to leave, not to trust what I just said. I want her to come back to me. I want to hold her and never let her go from my arms. But just then I lost my everything.

That day I realised that I also love her .But it was too late and also I don’t deserve her .

After 3 days of that incident Sam and jay had came to my home , I was sad really very sad but I really don’t want them to know about that.

“You are such an actor man.”  Sam said patting my back.

“You are right Sam, how easily he lied and that silly Cara trusted him, god she is so dumb. Neither you loved her nor your reason for the break up was a true.”  Jay added.

“Stop it guys I am not feeling good just go , I want to have rest.”  I said and when I turned towards the door I saw Cara was standing there. Like a stone figure, she was standing there expressionless.

I never wanted her to the me, when I am loving her like hell.

“I am sorry for cheating on you.”  I apologized but I knew it won’t work.

“It’s ok… I did the worst.”  She said standing expressionless not looking into my eyes.

“What did you do?”  I asked in confusion.

“Really want to know? I trusted you.” She replied looking directly into my eyes and started running.

I followed her and she entered into her home I call her again and again and knocked to door, she did not replay. I  saw through the window glass that she was murdering  a pillow through a knife and after few hours she fall asleep and I was still standing there like a lifeless statue. I was nowhere near to forgive myself, then how can she forgive me?

The next day when she opened the door I again apologized and she ignored me.

All day long she kept ignoring me. I was feeling like I became invisible for her, also I deserve worse.

Days passed but after that day she became partially mute neither she talked to me nor to anyone else except the teachers.

Even after 6 months she did not change this way.

Months passed and it was a complete year to that day when she knew the truth but still she is silent. Her silence was becoming unbearable and I was tried of hating myself. Every-day I was waiting for her in the morning and she ignored my presence. I sat beside her but she never turned towards me. I eat my meal beside her and ordered that what she ordered, but she never noticed. I walk after her each-day to drop her home and waited for hours but she never opened the door. Truth was I was tried of being invisible.

“Just kill me but talk to me, please. I can’t hold it more.” I tell holding her hand that afternoon after all our classes while walking towards her home.

But she remain silent.

“Just say a word please…Please say a word.” I said shaking her. Still she remain silent and freed her from my grip and started running. When I started running after her my leg slipped and I fell. She turned to see me fall on the middle of the road going to hit by a car.

“ Kai move !” She yelled after a complete year.

I stood and return back to the foot-path. I  ran to her and hugged her but she did not replied my hug. She freed herself from the hug but again I hold her. After doing this again and again she finally hugged me and I was so happy. I hugged her tightly and lifted her in the air. She moan in pain and hold her lower abdomen. I took her to the hospital and doctor taok her to the OT.

Just then a nurse asked me-“Are you her boyfriend?”

I did not know what to answered so I said-“I was.”

“You was? How can you leave such a girl who donated her kidney to save you.” The nurse exclaimed.

“What?” my jaw dropped

“Don’t you know? She donated her kidney to have a donater card so that she could save your life whenever you will need a kidney plantation.How can you leave such a girl.  the nurse complete her words and I was out of mind. Why the hell I said her that my kidney is not working.

Just then the doctor said that she is fine and it was just a usual pain after her donation.

My heart scattered into pieces and tears began to flow. My Cara is feeling such pain usually and she never said me that.

Doctor said I could meet her now. I ran into her room after shifting her from the OT to a general room.

I hugged her and just cried.

“It’s ok. Stop crying I am fine.” she said patting my back.

“Why did not you tell me that you did this kind of insane work.” I asked cupping her cheeks.

“First you did not worth it now you don’t have to worry about it. Because now I know whom I loved he loves me too so I will die happily.”  She answered hugging me.

“You are not going to die. I will give my kidney to you.”  I cried.

“Do you understand now I was insane or not then?” she asked rising a brow at me.

“Do you have that donor card?” Nurse asked her.

“yes in my purse… why?”  Cara questioned.

“We can plant a kidney to you now. we have one.”  She answered.

*****************************************************

After the successful operation we started our life in  new way.

We are getting married Today and it is the happiest thing ever happened in my life.

 

 

 

A/N- I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED THEN LET ME KNOW THROUGH THE COMMENTS…..

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE… IF YOU ARE LIKING IT.