Welcome Home

Our Beautiful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stretching languidly on his bed, he eased the kinks on his back before reaching out across . Unsurprised at the empty space besides him, Sehun turned his body forward and opened his eyes to stare lazily at the ceiling.  Sumin is an early riser, hence it is rare that he woke up with her still in his arms. Though he wished she was still on the bed so that they could snuggle, he still felt contented and at peace that morning. The previous night was amazing especially after months of yearning for her and he looked forward to many more wonderful times with her. With a smile, he got up to wash up before searching for the one that makes him feel complete.

When he stepped into the living room, the sight of Sumin standing at his window in his shirt with a cup of coffee in her hand warmed his heart. Next to waking up with her in his arms, finding her in his home delighted him no ends.  This was the first time and he harboured hope of many mornings just like this. Silently, he approached her. Wrapping his arms around her slim waist, he pressed his body close to her and nuzzled the crook of her neck.

"Good morning," he greeted her softly before trailing soft kisses on her neck down to the collarbone.

"Hmm...Good morning." Sumin closed her eyes as she leaned her body against his warmth and enjoyed the loving kisses he is lavishing on her. 

"Hun," she finally broke her daze, "The view from here is amazing. I could enjoy it for hours."

Pulling away briefly, he pointed out. "You could if you move in with me."

Not getting any response, he paused again from his nuzzling. "I'm serious. Move in with me. You can just rent out your apartment."

"Sounds wonderful. Come with me to Busan this afternoon and lets tell Appa, shall we?" Sumin replied seriously.

Yeah, as if that would happen, he scoffed internally. He knew not only her parents would disagree, worse, they take back their blessing. Knowing Sumin intentionally turned it back to him, he pulled back. "Ok, got it. We keep separate apartments," he acknowledged the truth surly.

Giggling at him for being chafed, she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "We are not ready to live together yet anyway. We just got back together. Lets take one step at a time, ok?" Her eyes smiled at him so lovingly that he ended up pouting but nodded in agreement. They still live in a conservative society and although they enjoy being together, they have to be respectful to both their parents.

"Lets have some food. There isn't much in your fridge, so it be eggs and bread only."

Smiling sheepishly, he explained that he didn't have time to buy grocery and asked if they should order in instead. But Sumin assured bread and eggs should be fine, but he has to get his manager picked up some food for him when he goes for his schedule later. 

As they ate, he suddenly placed his fork down and reached out for her hands. 

"I must put this out there."

Her brows creased, Sumin looked at him quizzically.

"I'm loving having you in my home, in my bed, in my kitchen and now, eating with me at my dining table," he grinned, his eyes were crinkling into very adorable crescent moons.

Sumin laughed softly. It is true. This is her first time at his place and it had been great so far. She doesn't know if she would come over again, but appreciated that Its a step further in their relationship. If before, their relationship had reached a stage where they were comfortable where they were, she believed this time round, they will be pushing the envelope. She has to however, remember that it should never be at the expense of their relationship being discovered, because she can't phantom the thought of losing him again.

"I'm happy to be here too." She gave his hand a squeeze before pulling back. But Sehun held on.

"Sweetie, you are back before the end of Jan, right?"

She nodded. "The Company is giving me a week for the move and to settle down. But I still have some uncleared leave. My plan is to move after the year end reporting is done, which should be around the third week."

"When you are back, lets find a day to go to my parents' place."

Surprised, Sumin could not find her voice. She expected that now they are back together and when she is back in Seoul, she would have to meet his parents soon. They missed the opportunity previously, so she knows it will happen. But she didn't expect it to be that fast. Maybe a couple of months after she has settled down.

Seeing the surprise and reluctance on her face, Sehun felt disappointed. He has been looking forward for his parents to meet her and her reluctance affected him.

"You promised," he said softly as he lowered his head to hide his disappointment.

Sumin saw the crestfallen look on his face and felt guilty. She need to step up. Intertwining their fingers, she tugged his hand so that he raised his eyes. Holding on to his gaze, she smiled. 

"I will meet your parents. I just thought after I have settled down. What's the hurry? I'm here to stay," she smiled.

Feeling a little bit relief, he pointed out that it was years too late as it is. So he wants it to be as soon as possible. At Sumin's agreement, he continued to eat his brunch looking forward to the introduction.

 

After their meal, he lay down on her lap on the couch while she surfed for bed and sofa for the new apartment. Pointing to the ones she liked, she showed it to him. But Sehun was being picky. He will scrutinize her selection and then rejected them. Sumin was being patient but after 45 mins, she gave up.

"Hun, do you want to buy the bed or not?"

He nodded.

"Then what's wrong? You are being so picky. Too simple, too hard, doesn't look stable... Do you have something in mind?"

He grinned. He knew she will finally caught on. Wanting her to have a say in what he will buy, he initially wanted to pick from one of her choices until he realised that her selection were of not the quality he expected. Knowing that she is conscious that he is paying, he pointed out the various basic reason why he wasn't please with her choice.

"Well sweetie, I want a comfortable bed because, you know as I told you before, we will be spending lots of time on it," he winked. Ignoring the roll of her eyes, he took the tablet from her and went to a specific website. It was the same place where he got his furniture. It is not luxurious, but it is in an upmarket range. However, the furniture store is known for carrying quality furniture pieces and the style is modern and comfortable. 

Sumin slowly reviewed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter