What happened

Hoseok gets bitten

In the Kim, household everything was rather calm than usual Namjoon who was a producer and his husband Soekjin who was a doctor were at work. While their five kids were home with the nanny ciel. Ciel was cleaning the house while the oldest yoongi and the youngest jungkook were in their rooms taking a nap. The twins jimin and taehyung were in their shared room watching a movie and hoseok the second was playing with their dog army.

 

In the playroom, the boys had ceil had brought out the vacuum an turned it on that's also the moment jimin had walked out of his room an into hoseok room. Ciel had been running the vacuum for a fuel to 2 minutes when a loud agonizing scream/cry could be heard. Ciel had stopped the vacuum and looked over as she heard screaming and crying.

 

Ciel quickly went with upstairs and followed the sound of screaming and crying it was coming from hoseok's room when she was walked in he face expression changed to horror as she saw hoseok standing there crying with a bleeding hand and the skin was torn and jimin was standing there with  a shocked expression she quickly ran to the bath an grabbed a rag then ran back into hoseok room and kneeled down .

 

"Hoseok let me see you hand " ciel said calmly even though she was panicking badly hoseok was still crying but showed ciel his hand it was really bad "hoseok can you tell me what happened" she asked but he didn't answer her continued to cry she looked over to jimin "jimin can tell me what happened " she said as she wrapped hoseok's hand.

"hobi was playing with army an she bit hobi " jimin said before he started crying this made ciel panicked even more at that moment yoongi who had woken up from his nap because of all the noise walked "what happened "the seven-year-old said as he walked in an saw both of his little brothers crying "what happened" yoongi yelled this time .

Ciel quickly picked up hoseok "yoongi I need you to go get taehyung and jungkook we have to take hoseok to the hospital, " she said as taking in jimin by the hand yoongi was little confused but went to get taehyung and jungkook from their room. Ciel rushed downstairs still holding hoseok she grabbed her keys and sat hoseok down soon jimin, yoongi and taehyung came downstairs. 

"yoongi were is jungkook " she asked "he still sleeping and I cant get him out off his crib " yoongi said "right " ciel said running upstairs then coming back with jungkook who was half-asleep half awake "alright everyone out the door " she said opening the door and getting all the kids outside then into the car and rushing off to the hospital