First Chapter

Don't run without me, please

Couple: OnHyun
Warning: There are violence, swearing and, of course, things from the prison environment,
Two POVS :

Jinki - common text, dreams in italics;

Jonghyun - bold font, dreams in bold italics

 

I watched the wall with a red light that was now off. It's an alarm, but now it's off. "Jinki, are we going on a walk around?" Long-haired brown hair man came in and smiled. "Yeah, let's go," I said, smiling and getting up. "Are you working with me today?" I blinked. Minho grinned nodding, he is my long-time friend. "That's great," I blinked, but I took a baton behind my waistband. You should understand to it, I'm Lee Jinki, I've been working in the prison with the highest security for a few years now, there are killers and killers of the toughest caliber. Choi Minho is the same as I am, both a policeman and we are guarding here in a certain sector A, sector where there are those who never admitted to the act and are sometimes psychically unstable.

We walked between the keeps when we met our coworkers. We are practically headmen of this sector. But still we have to listen some of s which prisoners are shouting at us.

"Hey, you smelly skunk, shine your eyeball or that what you have down!"

Yeah, that's what I meant.

"Move, you little bulb, back on the ceiling," Minho said to the black-haired man. "What?!" He roared angrily and shuffled violently with the grilles.

"Nothing fo your bussines, silence there," I breathed out when I walked to the next keep where was sitting a boy on a bed. He hugged his legs and his head was hidden between his legs.

"Kibummie is again out of his mind?" Minho raised his eyebrow and blinked when blond said boy raised his head and hissed.

"You better not to talk to him, Minho, or he will sratch your eyes," I sighed and smiled a bit. "But... so ... Kibummie... don't you want to eat banana?" Minho blinked and pulled out from his pocket yellow banana. The boy hissed again, his teeth banging, and he growled.

"He won't talk or tell us anything, Minho, I guess..." I breathed out. "But... he always talked with me..." he sighed. "I know... but he had changed when they moved him here," I blinked. This boy, Kibum, was moved an year ago from a prison where Minho was working as a psychologist. Minho liked Kibum but now is all their relationship with ice.

"Kibummie was always different... it wouldn't be ever the way it was..." Minho muttered. "Maybe once... who knows," I smiled and patted his back. "I'm trying to believe," he breathed out when we walked down the corridor.

"Choi and Lee! I need you both in my office!" suddenly there was voice in our transmitters. I blinked but took it and pressed the button. "Lee here, we understand, we will come!" I breathed out. "Great!" It was the last thing that we herd. "What Baek probably wants..." Minho blinked when we want to the passage and then the upstairs to the upper floor to get to the office. We knocked and walked in. There was only Baek and no one else.

"You are here, fine... tomorrow at one o'clock they will bring there a new prisonre who will be placed in your sector," he breathed out. "New?" I blinked in surprise. "Yes, his name is Kim Jonghyun ... twenty-five years old ... he is suspected of being a long-time searched serial killer Filler, but he calls himself Dino ... no one knows where the truth is, they are holding him under the lock for two years, but now because he is being abused and by prisoners in Clintmakes prison, he would be moved there... but it is also rumored that the boy is not normal," Baek explained and pointed to a photo of a brown-haired boy. 

"Uhm, well... and what is abnormal about him? Do they know?" I asked. "No ... but one more thing to mention ... Hyun would be in the keep with Kibum..." He said it almost as a bad news. "Uhm... is it a good idea? Kibum was in prison bullied... tyranized... and he... but you know... he killed that..." Minho blinked and looked at me and Baekhyun. "Yeah ... everybody knows it here, but we can't do anything about it... Jonghyun is said to be able to kill people with his beauty and psychologically ruin them... but what's worse, it is said that he is not alone... that two men are in his body. No one can understand to this and no one know where is the truth about..." Baek breathed out and shook his head. "Two men?" my eyes widened.

"Yes... he is still talking about a fox... about small fox..." Baekhyun nodded. "Little fox?!" Minho's eyes widened as well when we looked at him surprised. But we shouldn't have to ask... "That's how they called Kibummie and how he calls himself..." Minho whispered and lowered his head....

I didn't see anythin, I couldn't move any part of my body. Again! Again! I opened my mouth but words didn't come out... almost... almost like I didn't have a tongue, but I had it, maybe just my mouth was unmoving, I couldn't speak. The ropes were cut into my wrists, they were pretty tightly tied cords to my arms. Damn it, is it back time when they don't have a chain?! No... they obviously think that I can get easily from the chain. But in the hell I can break more easily these ropes! I moved my hands sharply, but nothing happened. I still felt the paralyzing. It was something unreal. Why did they paralyze me again? Because they are scared! Yeah, they are afraid of me! Kim Jonghyun! The one who seems to be the biggest mass serial killer! But there is nothing right with that!

"Does Filler wants to escape again?" The laughter and sound of hip was heard. I could do only a whispering sound, something that brought them at bigger smoothed smile in their cheeks, probably, laughing like rotting rotten tomatoes, really! "What? Today it has a bit more effect on you, didn't it?" one of them chuckled. My muscles strained and something started beeping. "He became more angry... we should leave him..." There was a slightly frightened voice. "Are you fool? Leave him?! They are taking him tomorrow to the another prison! We have to enjoy our last time with him! I have in my his mood!" that first psychopatic guy shouted and I suddenly felt something struck in my chest. Oh my god... I was again tied in the middle of this room and the ropes were holding me tightly.

I couldn't orient myself, but my inner spirit told me that one of my hand is tied tightly to one side and the other one to the other. That's why I felt the wrist pain. My legs were similarly stretched and... and... that bastards! I was not wearing anything! My inner rage grew and suddenly... it moved... The device... stopped beeping and there was silence in the room... but I heard the rustle of the paper... it moved.

"What for God's sake was that?!" said one guy and I felt a stick which beat my back. "Your... death..." I said almost with a low voice and my lips moved into winning grin. The device didn't beep... no... it started burning! It's not first time that it burns... I felt burning in my veins but I didn't care about it at the moment.  "What did you do?" Said the one, and he hit me again. "Nothing ... what could I do when my hands are tied?" I grinned but shook my hand, and ... there was a rumbling of the upper chains. "It was started to tear!" The other one screamed. I couldn't enjoy it more because something hit me with great force in my head and I lost consciousness... But my heart pounded and didn't give up, I fell unconscious, but something started to get stuck in my mind...

I found myself on a green meadow and everything was blooming around me. I stood up on my feet and looked around... This looks like the past... what does have is to be? No... It can't be... I looked at the figure on the other side of the meadow. "Taemin!" I shouted and ran toward boy who was leaning against the tree and almost didn't breath. He was black-haired and there was a bullet in his chest! "Minnie... Minnie... what... what happened to you?" I cried out horrified. "He came... he is here... run away... please..." he told me and put his hand on my face. "Hyungie... you have to escape... please... I'll be with you forever... trust me... just trust me... find a little fox... You can find me with him... he will come back... I won't die... it's just... it's just a harmless bullet..." he smiled and gav me a kiss on my face. "And what... what if there was something?" I started crying. "Ah... my little fool... run away... arraso? Please... I don't want him to do something to you! You still don't have enough strenght..." he blinked when I heard the steps. 

Minnie looked at me urgently when I finally gave him a kiss and ran in sobbing away. I heard the shooting behind my back, but at one point I jumped on my horse and drove away the landscape... Since then, I have never seen my brother, but ... I know who has him...he ... Filler... the bastard that everyone thinks that I am him! And it is just because I was murdering his accomplice... Damn it! I revealed myself! I didn't! But you will not tell me, will you? I'm ... I'm murdering for the good of my brother and the whole world!

"Taemin!" I screamed and sat up sharply. I was back... in the keep... I looked around. I had handcuffs on my legs and hands, dressed at some old dirty rags and everywhere... It was... white, I did not have to guess what they did when I fell into unconsciousness, I had a lot of wounds, and now I wasn't lying on the bed, it was an old blanket, almost like for a dog.

"Shut up your mouth!" Somebody from the another keep growled at me. "Don't shout at me you a lump of lard," I growled and looked at him when I sent him dagger from my eyes at his neck. I didn't have a tape but my hands were behind my back. "How did you call me?!" that guy growled and went to the bars. "A lump of lard!" I said to him with a grin. "Warden, I want him!" the man hissed. "Give me a free time," warden shouted. "But I want him, he's a bastard!" shouted the man without hair.

"Look, you head without hair, watch your fat tummy and try to find your only hair!" I grinned and my eyes were a bit hooded when they turned dark and that man at that moment screamed when he jumped deeplier in his keep. "Aren't you a bit scared, are you?" I grinned and stoop up as I slid to the corner of the keep and sat down to where I lay down.

"What in the hell is going here?" A policeman called, but I just grinned and closed my eyes when I didn't hear the sounds and the voices around me, tomorrow I should go to another prison? My eyes darkly shinned and around me was dark aura which forced all the guards to circumvent my keep in a big arc...