001

the daddy of the baby (shifted to ao3)

happy kyungsoo day, y’all! happy birthday to you, di, as well. i know i am late, but uh... hope you enjoy this little gift? everyone please!


 

The day Jongin had turned eighteen, he had decided that he would do anything to fulfill his dream of becoming a great actor. He did everything; from standing in front of the mirror, to watch himself deliver some of the finest dialogues spoken in some of the finest dramas and movies, to joining acting classes to give his acting abilities an edge, or so the owner of the Academy said. He had fulfilled his dream by the seventh month of his nineteenth summer; he’d gotten an offer for a movie alongside a renowned actor. The movie was a success, and Jongin’s popularity rose instantly for his impeccable beauty, and passionate acting.

(Although Jongin would say people liked his love for Minho more than anything.

Jongin had been a gay high school student in the movie, who happened to be in love with a rich college student. Yes, it was a gay romance, so what? The plot was fine, the co actors were famous, and Jongin was impossibly desperate for a role. At least, he was protagonist.)

Jongin’s popularity rose, and so the respect of people all around him. Jongin also happened to grab attention of his company CEO, Do Kyungsoo.

Do Kyungsoo, the name of the terror in entertainment business. The one who had everything in his control, that despite being only four years older than Jongin, had already been part of the most influential people around the world. Do Kyungsoo, the most desired bachelor by the Korean (and many more) population; Do Kyungsoo, who Jongin happened to have a not-so-tiny crush on. Do Kyungsoo, who happened to treat Jongin different than others; Do Kyungsoo, who asked Jongin if he had some time off so that he could bring him out for some time.

Do Kyungsoo, who feels nothing, and is nothing short of an . Do Kyungsoo, the one who people say suffers from alexithymia. Do Kyungsoo, who some say fear falling in love after he’d been cheated on by his dearest.

Do Kyungsoo, who Jongin happened to be in genuine feelings for.

Do Kyungsoo, who also happened to be the Daddy of Jongin’s child.

Jongin felt like crying.

So he cried.

-

-

Jongin starts his morning with throwing up.

Nothing new, but then again, who wants to keep burying their face into toilet the whole day. Without anyone being their side that is.

He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, gets up and makes sure to flush the toilet before gurgling for a few minutes. The cold air assault his bare skin almost instantly, but he restrains himself from running into the bedroom to grab his shirt in favor of staring at his disheveled state.

What has he become within the last few days?

He remembers nothing more than how Kyungsoo had asked him out, remembers nothing more than how it had been a pleasant evening, time spent with the CEO was the finest in a while. He remembers drinking the most he had done in a while, remembers Kyungsoo’s ragged, gentle breathing on the shell of his ear and then nothing. He remembers nothing after that. Only the intense pleasure the elder had brought to him, and his very habit of being a pillow biter (he wonders how Kyungsoo even handled him with how he tunes everything out completely when he’s on the bed with a man).

What he remembers after that, however, is how he had started vomiting a few weeks later. Mostly in the early mornings. Thinking that he got some sort of stomach bug, he’d visited his doctor and ended up with the most horribly surprising news that he could ever.

Pregnant. Apparently, he was pregnant with a child.

The news had been so shocking in the beginning that he’d to call his mother and ask her if it was possible that a man could get pregnant to begin with (despite the doctor telling him how it was possible, but rarely happened since getting pregnant was not a man’s job). She had answered him that it was possible, and how he should be careful, too, because he was a carrier. It was only then that he realized that his mother used to tell him during his early teenage years how he should always be careful during . He used to ignore everything. How could one listen to their parents talking about how one should practice safe , and how everything happens during ?

Jongin is, in a sense, a prude. Or at least that’s what he believes (although he does get excited whenever anything related to that comes to him). To know that he could get pregnant and he was actually pregnant was as much as a big surprise to him as his first award for his first movie was (he had been nominated with established actors of the time, of course, that was surprising).

After confirming that he was pregnant, he’d to practically beg the doctor to not tell anyone about his pregnancy. The lady doctor was kind enough to understand his situation, and promised him that she wouldn’t tell anyone about his pregnancy.

The next step was to... cry and loathe his life and God itself for playing with him. It was hard explaining his manager why his eyes were swollen every morning, and why he wasn’t sleeping enough, why he was sleeping during the small breaks between the shootings. He never blamed himself at first, it was easy to blame someone who wasn’t there to prove his presence anyway, i.e. God.

A few days later a meeting was held and Jongin came to realize that he already knew who was the father of his child.

Oh. He had never hated a particular Do Kyungsoo as much as he did that moment.

He’d thought about everything a lot, about how everything could be taken away from him the moment the news would be revealed to everyone. Every thought only scared him, worried him more than his twenty-one year old self could handle. The pressure and expectation from everyone was a lot, and to know that everything would crumble down into nothing in a matter of days was nothing short of scary.

Tears gather in his eyes, but he refuses them any exit. With a sigh loud enough for anyone present in his place to hear (although there's no one beside him in the penthouse at the moment), he walks back into his bedroom, mind fixed on the schedule of the day.

Jungkook would call him any second, informing and repeating about today’s schedule for the nth time. He lets out a small laugh, wondering how the younger would react like if he ever came across this news: his favorite hyung being pregnant with a child. From a man who probably wouldn’t give a about this whole deal.

-

-

“You seem off today,” Jungkook comments, he has commented that more than twentieth time today. Jongin is counting it, and telling the other man about it. “What got your in twist?”

Jungkook is younger than him, probably knows things less than him, but he is shameless, more so because he doesn’t respect Jongin. At all. Hence the question. “Nothing.”

“Your face,” Jungkook begins, pointing to the elder’s face. “Your face looks swollen, eyes too. What are you doing with them?”

Jongin stops completely and turns to look at the younger, Jungkook’s confused look doing nothing to lessen his annoyance. “You won’t shut up, no?”

Jungkook grins and shakes his head.

Jongin sighs and rubs a finger over his right eyebrow. “I am just not feeling well. That’s it.” he hasn’t told anyone about his pregnancy, not even his own parents sitting on the other side of the nation. It’s not like he’s brave enough to tell anyone about such, no matter the fact that the truth would come out sooner than later anyway. “Stop asking the same question again and again,” he snaps in irritation when the younger asks if he’s alright.

“...but I am worried about my most favorite hyung in this world.” The boy confesses with a sincere look, Jongin’s expression softens, but then Jungkook grins a wide grin. “Just kidding.”

Jongin has never slapped someone on their arm as hard as he did this moment.

“Won’t you go to gym today?” Jongin replies with a small, tired shake of his head. Last time he went to the gym, it was a few days ago, he had trouble digesting food after that, for whatever reasons. He’d vomited a lot too. Jungkook falls steps beside him when he starts walking again. “How would you maintain all these y muscles then?”

Jongin wants to reply that he would probably lose every muscle in a few months only, but keeps the words to himself. He presses his lips in a thin line and jumps on the couch kept in the studio. “What do I have to do next?”

“Nothing much, we have everything for tomorrow now.” The younger sits beside the elder, eyes taking in as Jongin fiddles with the phone in his hands. “Hey, hyung,” the boy calls softly, the baby side of Jongin swoons a little at the gentle tone. “Is everything alright? Something happened? Someone said something? Someone did something? Did someone try to molest you?—”

Jungkook is a nice kid, Jongin knows, he’s just too comfortable around Jongin to open his mouth to speak nonsense and basically nothing else. If he were in Jungkook’s place, he would do the same to kill his boredom. Nothing is more fun than making fun of someone else who would not run after your just because they are offended about something that you said.

“Tell me, and I will kick their for disturbing my brother.”

Jongin smiles and ruffles the younger’s hair, he’s the closest to him after his parents and his older sister. Yes, it’s true that most of the time Jongin wants to strangle the younger for annoying him, but he cannot deny that Jungkook has made a place in his life. No matter what happens, he will definitely keep the boy beside him all the time.

“Thanks, but no one said anything to me.”

“Are you lying?” Jongin shakes his head and looks up just in time to see someone walking into the studio.

Do Kyungsoo in his full glory, sweating to his bones, is standing just beside the now closed door. He probably came back from the company gym. Jongin wants to look away, but he cannot, so he silently stares at the man. The CEO is supporting a black vest today, bulging muscles of his arms glistening with sweat. He is glistening with sweat, Jongin cannot deny that the man looks gorgeous even like this. His long legs are adorned with black trousers, Jongin sighs and looks away before his mind tries to trace back every little memory of the night they spent together.

“Hyung,” Jungkook greets, standing up and bowing to the elder. Jongin doesn’t move, even when Jungkook nudges him. “Haha, hyung is off these days.”

Kyungsoo hums and walks further inside the room, eyes fixed on Jongin’s frame. “I forgot my bottle at the gym, Jungkook. Will you please go and bring me some water?” He doesn’t look away from Jongin, even when he asks the manager such. Jungkook mutters something in reply and then quickly leaves the studio.

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo calls and sits beside him. He smells nice, despite sweating, and Jongin has to look away from the man to not sweat himself. “Congratulations, I heard you are nominated for your new movie.”

Jongin hums and thanks the man.

“I got some time to spend on it. You were great, as always.”

Jongin had been praised for his acting; he’d played the role of a young journalist, fighting to reveal the truth about the glamorous entertainment industry nearly all young adults want to be accepted into. Ironic, he had been warning everyone when he was working in the same business industry. The message was simple: play safe, don’t trust everyone. It’s as good as scary it is.

The role had pulled him in as soon as he heard about it; his own struggle to reach where he’s right now could be a story of its own. Trying to put some sense into some reckless, young minds was a good experience for him. Since he had been through most of it, still sometimes goes through some particular things, it wasn’t hard for him to act the character out.

His phenomenal acting skills blew everyone out. Jongin’s popularity rose more after that, if possible that is.

“You should be given Oscar.”

Jongin rolls his eyes, the man definitely knows how to flatter someone; nothing good would come out of such praise anyway, he would only become greedier. He thanks the man nonetheless, watching as Kyungsoo’s eyes trace every inch of his bare skin.

“I was thinking if you would like to go out with me?”

Jongin shakes his head. “I am busy.”

“I heard you have nothing to do anymore today.”

“You’re CEO, don’t you have, too?”

Kyungsoo sighs and leans against the couch, his smirk is intact when Jongin looks at him. Jongin wants to break the news to the man; tell him how he has unintentionally gotten someone pregnant, and that the same someone is sitting right beside him. He wants to say so much, most probably everything, but nothing comes out of his mouth. Nothing except threatening wave of tears in his eyes. Kyungsoo does not seem to notice it, Jongin sighs in relief.

“Have you ever thought what would happen if you—”

“Have you ever thought what would happen if you got someone pregnant?” he retorts, not feeling a least bit of afraid at cutting the man off. God, he should keep his mouth shut if he wants to stay in the company... but then again, even if they kick him out of the company, many other will beg Jongin to have him in theirs. That’s the truth (he isn’t a least bit arrogant) or at least that’s what everyone says.

Kyungsoo looks taken aback at the question and he’s frowning really hard. Jongin wants to smooth the wrinkles of worry on the elder’s forehead, but the man hasn’t proved himself a great being yet, so he keeps the urge to himself. “Where did that come from?” He laughs a little, although it's clear how he’s uncomfortable with the question.

Jongin shrugs. “I was just wondering, you know. Like, I have never heard any scandal like that. What would happen if someone as important as you—let’s take some CEO—got someone pregnant? Suppose someone of almost the same status as the CEO.” He waves his hands a little in front of him, eyes fixed straight ahead. He pretends to be actually curious, although he is curious to know what the man will answer.

Kyungsoo laughs some more before shifting close to the younger, Jongin shifts a little away, knowing that the closeness between them would only bring more trouble. “You’re cute,” the man says, just as a part of Jongin had predicted. The man just wants to flatter him, flatter him and distract him. “Your cheeks look squishy, can I touch them?”

Jongin shakes his head and pushes the hand sneaking on his face. This man is just full on hedonist, nothing more nothing less. The door opens just then, Jungkook comes rushing inside and pushing the bottle in the CEO’s hands with a heavy breath.

“I thought I should go and find your bottle, but then I realized that I could buy you another. Haha, so this one is new, hyung.”

“I drink mineral water.” Kyungsoo raises a haughty eyebrow.

“I suppose you only have mineral water in the company, hyung,” Jongin replies, a saccharine smile on his plush lips. “I believe you take care of us well.”

Kyungsoo nods his head, his anger seems to deflate a little at Jongin’s reply. Good, Jongin doesn’t like people running after kid’s asses for something as minuscule as such. Kyungsoo gets up, stares at him for a few long seconds before leaving the studio for good. Jongin takes a long breath, eyes catching Jungkook’s.

“If only he wasn’t our boss, I would have kicked him.”

“Language, kid, he is older than you,” he reprimands, as if he actually respects the elder himself. Jungkook surprisingly apologizes for his slip up.

-

-

“Minho hyung said Kyungsoo hyung were pissed off about something.”

“I don’t know how that concerns me.”

“Minho hyung said Kyungsoo hyung has been pissed off ever since he left the studio—where we both were. As much as I remember, you were the one there who spent good amount of time with him. What did you say to piss him off?”

Jongin shrugs, walking out of the bathroom. He’d felt like vomiting, although he couldn’t because there was nothing in his stomach. He has been avoiding eating anything since this morning, barely ate something in dinner last day. Jungkook knows nothing about it, and Jongin tries not to think how much he has heard that pregnant people should not be so careless as to avoid eating for long hours.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I know you look innocent with that face, but hyung, I have known you for three years. I know you’re hiding something.” He stops and pokes Jongin on his waist, eyes ping ponging from Jongin’s face to the elder’s stomach where Jongin is rubbing his stomach. “What did you say?”

“I did not.”

“You did! I know you did, whenever you lie to me, you always avoid looking at me. You liar, what did you say to him?”

Jongin sighs and sits on the edge of his bed. “I just asked him what he would do if he got someone pregnant.”

Jungkook is silent for some moments before he shakes his head, as if not believing what the elder just said. “What the hell does that even mean?”

“I was just curious.” He shrugs once again. Jungkook is silent so Jongin decides to ask the very question to the younger instead. “What would happen if a celebrity got pregnant? I mean, just what do you think could happen?”

“Why are you asking me this?” Jungkook asks, suspicious. “Did you get someone pregnant?” The manager's eyes are wide with horror now. Jongin's own are. “Or worse, someone got you pregnant.”

Jongin squeals, blushes and punches the other man. Oh, sometimes Jungkook catches on things a lot fast than expected. “Of course no.”

Jungkook sighs, and it’s laughable how relieved he feels at this moment. “Then that's fine.”

He fiddles with his fingers and seems to contemplate on something; beside him Jungkook is already busy with his new level of Angry Birds that he isn't able to cross for weeks. Jongin wants to laugh, because that level is as easy as pie, but he stops himself in time remembering back to the moment when the younger had asked him for help and he'd failed. Horribly. Nothing could be more embarrassing than that.

“Life of normal people is easy, no?”

“Normal people?” Jungkook echoes, not looking up from his phone. “What do you mean by that?”

“I mean, they have freedom for whatever they want to do. No restrictions, and if you feel like doing something, you gotta do that without any worry. There's no worry of being cited derogatory.”

Jungkook looks up, eyes narrowed. “They have police to take care of them, hyung. Besides, you have rights too. I mean, not exactly but you have!” He fists pumps with the elder before going back to his game. “Are you hungry? It's late, I should order something already.”

Jongin hums. He's hungry, but he doesn't know if his stomach could take anything at this moment. “Something light.”

Jungkook shrugs and quickly dials a number, ordering whatever comes to his mind. He looks flustered a few seconds into the call, Jongin raises a curious brow before smirking slightly. It's probably the kid's crush.

“When are you going to ask him out?” He asks as soon as Jungkook hangs up the call.

“What do you mean? I-I don't know what you are talking about!”

“Really?” He tsks, slapping a hand on the back of the younger's head. “Seokjin is a nice kid. Ask him out, you have my approval.”

“As if I needed your approval in the first place.” Jungkook snorts, Jongin threatens to kick him. “I mean, just kidding!”

“Besides,” the younger begins a few seconds later. “He’s older than you, he’s not your kid.”

“Excuse me, everyone is my kid,” Jongin corrects, sounding personally offended.

“You’re their mumma?”

Jongin goes silent and unconsciously rubs a hand over his still flat stomach. A thought crosses his mind at the small rub of his stomach, although it makes him guilty to even think about it, he can’t help but wonder if it’s the only solution of making sure that he doesn’t have to leave the only thing he has desired with all his heart. He hasn’t given his pregnancy much thought; whenever he did, he was only left with tears and an uncertain future. Fear of something he knows would happen once his pregnancy news comes out in public.

“Jungkook, can I ask you something?” Jungkook hums in reply, heavily busy in scoring higher points in some other game that Jongin doesn’t know the name of. “What do you think a person who doesn’t want kid should do when they get pregnant?”

Jungkook stiffens immediately, almost as if the question brought some kind of unwanted memory to him. Before Jongin could ask anything, Jungkook has already changed his expression. He looks bitter though, he still looks bitter of some memory.

The younger shrugs, looking at the screen of the phone, but Jongin knows his attention is divided now. “I mean, they should have been careful. That is the very first thing. Second, if you know that you could get pregnant, then why did you even allow your partner to, to--ugh, you know what I mean, don’t you, hyung?”

Jongin nods his head; he wants to reply something else, too: like how he hadn’t known that he could get pregnant, or how drunk he was to not understand that Kyungsoo had come in him.

“...but, I mean there are situations where you just don’t know, and everything just goes with the--” he stops and bites his lower lip at the first nod that the younger gives him. He seems like a scholar to Jongin, he almost giggles at the comparison but knowing this isn’t the right moment, he stops himself in time.

“I have heard in most of the cases the pregnant person aborts the baby.” Jongin lets out a heavy breath; to think about something as horrible as abortion is a different thing, but to hear your own thought, it’s almost like torture on a whole ‘nother level. “It’s bad though,” the younger continues, not noticing his hyung’s expression. “It’s like killing a human who hasn’t even seen the light of the day. Like, you’re punishing them for your own mistake.”

He hasn’t even done anything, but he still feels guilty and evil.

“I mean, you wouldn't be able to shake the guilt. Maybe you'll never recover from the trauma it will bring.” Jungkook hums, munching on the chips Jongin had bought a few hours ago. “I remember my sister going through such. The doctor then, a few months later, said that she couldn't bear children anymore.”

Jongin gasps in horror. “I am sorry.”

Jungkook shakes his head, a solemn look on his face. “There are more things that someone might feel…the most prevalent being how you would not be able to move on. I mean, for a pregnant person, it's almost like killing a part of themselves.”

Jungkook is an , and Jongin is feeling guilty even before actually doing something regarding the baby in his stomach. Jongin stretches his legs on the bed, gulping down the urge to ask his friend more about things related to it.

“How’s your sister?” He asks, gently. Jungkook gives a small shrug.

“Don’t know--her boyfriend says she is still stuck there. I mean, as a woman she knows how, how different it would feel to finally be mother of your lover. No? I mean, anyone. I know men can get pregnant too…” Jongin shifts a little on the bed. “We don’t talk about it, we met a doctor months later and she said that my sister was going through depression. Ha! I don’t even know what to say exactly about it. It’s almost like having a taste of one’s own medicine. It feels wrong though, she’s my sister, I shouldn’t say things like this.”

“Would you think like this about everyone who goes through abortion?”

“Oh, silly hyung,” the younger calls as if fond of Jongin’s dumbness. “There are cases where abortion is the only solution. Especially if the pregnancy is result of molestation.” He shrugs. “I mean, not all the times... but, yes, I guess. Usually the person is mature enough to understand things, I don’t think they would be fool enough to be that careless.”

Jongin wonders if he could accuse Kyungsoo for molesting him just so he would less guilty of aborting the baby. Then again, the thought is enough to make him vomit--one such evil, dirty thought he has there. What a shame.

-

-

Jongin had thought that after talking with Jungkook he would feel at ease, maybe would come up with one or two solutions for the trouble that he has managed to land himself into. Although he has only managed to fall into more dilemmas than before, if possible that is, he can’t help but feel a little grateful to himself for talking out about unwanted pregnancy with someone. Not to mind the fact that the man is younger than him, and doesn’t know the whole ordeal.

He wonders how he would come out of the problem, alone. Telling Kyungsoo about this sounds scary enough, he doesn’t even know how the CEO would react once Jongin tells him something as big as that. The expression that Kyungsoo wore earlier does nothing to calm his nerves. The real problem is: he has never heard any celebrity going through something like he’s going through. Thus being clueless as ever.

His thumb works on its own, and before he knows he’s already scrolling through the man’s private Instagram account. Kyungsoo looks nice, he decides, but he also looks like an . His mind is full of nothing but business and business only, business runs in his veins. Lies and deceit. Jongin wonders how many scandals this twenty-four-year-old has gone through, how many are still hidden from the public’s eyes. Throwing the phone on the other side of bed, he groans and pulls his bear plushie close to his chest, throwing it away in one corner of the room when he realizes that it's the same bear Kyungsoo had gifted him.

That probably knew everything about him even before the evening they spent together; like any good boss, he keeps his eyes everywhere.

ing hedonist.

The problem is: he can’t blame only Kyungsoo for this situation. As Jungkook had said, any grown adult would be careful during intimate moments. He wasn’t and thus here he is.

He screams into the pillow and pulls the duvet over his head, making sure he’s well hidden from the eyes of everyone (even though there’s no one beside him in the bedroom).

If only Kyungsoo felt anything close to what he feels for the elder. If only...

-

-

Morning comes with a loud bang in his kitchen and his favorite urge to vomit (for a few weeks now). He doesn’t bother checking there though, knowing Jungkook would be busy in cooking one of his “masterpieces”, and simply goes through his morning routine: throwing up, heaving there for a few long minutes to make sure he doesn’t have to come back there, gurgling before finally brushing his teeth and taking a much-needed shower. Remembering that he has nothing to do until the late hours of the afternoon of this day, he changes into casual clothes, a part of him hoping that Jungkook wasn’t here so that he could be comfortable in one of his many big sweaters only.

“Hyung, morning.” A bunny grin. “I thought I should cook something for you, you were looking very tired last night.”

“Thanks, kid.” He smiles, ruffling the younger’s hair on his way to RO. “You woke up before me. What a surprise!”

“I care for you, just so you know,” he replies, the puerile tone enough to bubble a laugh out of his mouth. “Just because I pull your leg doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

Jongin hums and settles on the chair, watching as the younger quickly works on whatever he’s busy cooking. One thing that Jongin is sure is how handsome his manager, aka his friend, is. To see him working this diligently in the kitchen brings out an unknown (yet welcoming nonetheless) feeling in him. It’s no wonder that his manager is capturing public’s attention with his growing handsomeness day by day. Jongin wouldn’t be surprised if the boy got a huge fan following of him within a few days only, just for his handsomeness.

“I love you too,” he replies, confession sincere yet platonic. Jungkook laughs and shakes his head from where he’s standing.

He taps his finger on the dining table, a particular question still sitting heavily on his mouth ever since he thought about it last night. He knows Jungkook wouldn’t judge him, besides they have already talked about pregnancy enough for Jungkook to not think that something’s fishy. Or at least that’s what he hopes.

“Um, Jungkook,” he begins, getting a hum in return; “what would happen if people found out that I am pregnant?”

Jungkook looks up immediately, eyes wide like saucers. “Jongin,” he says, tone dipped in something that Jongin doesn’t understand. “You really are scaring me.” With that being said, Jongin knows the boy probably thought about their conversation after they both went to sleep.

“No, just in case since I am a carrier and all.”

“I don't know,” he answers, honestly and carefully, silently. “Please, don’t tell me you’re asking all these weird questions because you’re pregnant or something.”

Jongin is silent and he’s fiddling with the ends of the shirt he’s wearing, Jongin had not been expecting the younger to catch on so fast. Heck, he didn't even give many hints to begin with. Knowing that he’s not very good at lying, he keeps his mouth shut.

“Jongin,” Jungkook calls, honorifics long forgotten, actually sounding worried and scared. Both at once. “Please, tell me this is not what I think this is.”

A tear rolls down Jongin’s cheek all of a sudden, the bubbles of fragile emotions finally taking over. Jungkook gasps in horror and kneels in front of him, eyes searching for Jongin’s. Jongin, however, refuses to look at him.

“Are you pregnant?” Jongin stays silent, although the little exhale explains everything to the star’s manager. “I remember asking you to take pills! What the are we going to do now?”

“How am I going to handle this, Jongin? Jongin, Kim Jongin, are you going to speak anything at all?” He looks more nervous and scared than Jongin is, almost as if he could see his life flashing right in front of his eyes.

“I didn’t know I would get pregnant!” He whines, throwing his hands in the air and bursting into a wave of tears.

Jungkook scoffs in surprise. “What do you mean you didn’t know! You’re carrier for freaking sake. Of course, you could get pregnant! You lazy , you didn’t take pills because they taste bad, and because you’re too lazy to actually take them. No? Am I right—ha! I know I am right.” The way Jungkook says, it feels like they’re playing a game and see who accuses the other more.

“What am I going to do now?”

“How would I know?—I never got anyone pregnant!”

“Good time to speak nonsense.”

“Good time for you to throw a bomb!” Jungkook throws his hands in the air. “Who did you sleep with, you ?”

“Stop calling me that, you shameless brat! Is that how you’re going to call me now?”

Jungkook does, his bottom lip and keeps apologizing until Jongin says he has forgiven him.