Chapter three.

A Heart That Loves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Kai had been on the edge, he pulled out the clothes in his closet, all in the name of looking for the perfect clothes to wear for his date with Sehun. Jae walked in and he almost scream at the mess his dad made."Dad! What are you doing?" The boy asked moving further into the room. There was a shirt in Kai's hand, he dropped it before slumping on the bed running his hands through his hair, then he looked up at his son. "Date! The date I told you about" he groaned "Damn it I don't know what to wear, I feel like all my clothes are not up to Sehun's taste. I want to impress him and I don't know what to wear to do that" he said admittedly. Jae laughed as he settled next to his father
"How about we leave these" he gestured at the clothes scattered around "And get you a new pair for today?" He asked "Let's go shopping, if you really want to impress Mr. Oh, you'll need more than button up shirts and pants to do that"  Kai glanced at the clothes, his son was right, he hardly wear something outside official attires, he needed a change of wardrobe and was thankful to have his son for that. At first he was afraid Jae would reject the idea of Kai being with Sehun, after the little chat they had at the hospital, but when he got home they had a touching heart to heart talk. Jae understood his father and he agreed for Kai to be with Sehun, all he wanted was for his dad to be happy after being single for a decade, and if his dad's happiness lies in Sehun, so be it. Jae would do anything in his power to make the two be together. His silly crush on Sehun would be over soon, he had told Kai that. And he believed his son, he believed in those words. "You're right we should go shopping" Kai said with a nod. Jae grinned and high fived his Dad before he rose to his feet pulling the elder along.
They made a stop in a designer shop, Kai's eyes widened at the price tag of each cloth he touched in the store, he glanced at his son and shook his head. "This is too expensive" he complained. Jae let out an exasperated sigh, moving to pick a few clothes before shoving them on his dad's chest. "Go try then on" he said. Kai shook his head again.
"Jae look at the price–" Jae groaned."Dad please stop being a scrooge, you have the money, so spend it on something good" "I am not being a miser" Kai defended. "Yes you're" "God Jae, it's not stinginess, it's called saving" "You've saved enough, I am sure you have loads in your bank account, so spending a few out of what you've saved is nothing" he shoved the clothes again, pushing his dad toward the changing room. "Now go change, if you really want to impress Sehun, you'll need top designer clothes to do that" he chuckled when Kai made a face "It's just a heads up, now hurry Dad, quit being a scrooge". "Am not, I am saving to buy a bigger house in Gangnam for us"  "Whatever" Jae waved his hands dismissively. Kai didn't say another word as he entered inside the changing room.  After trying the outfit, he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed “I can't believe you want me to wear these clothes,” he called through the door, giving himself one last look before opening it. He stepped out, immediately greeted by a low whistle from Jae and a nod of approval. Jae stood with his hip cocked out to one side, arms crossed over his chest as he gave his dad a smug smirk. “Look at you Dad, no one will believe you have a son my age” Kai rolled his eyes as he scanned his body, he looked good but it seemed a bit too much for him.  A blue ripped jeans and a black v-neck , with a denim jacket that had same color with the jeans. "Really Kim Jae'in ripped jeans? Why not go for a normal jeans the one I don't have to show my skin?" Jae eyed Kai again, then nodded. “Yeah the ripped jeans is a little much,” he agreed, stepping forward. “I would personally accessorize a little more but let’s just break the ice with this first. Also you have to use contacts because the glasses throw everything off.” he took off the small specs Kai always wear. Then pushed another outfit to his Dad. And Kai wordlessly accept them before going into the changing room again. Kai looked over at his son when he stepped out as Jae stepped back to eyeball him again, looking for any flaws in his outfit. “What do you think,? You think I should just show up in my old clothes instead?” he asked “In your old clothes? Hell no,” Jae said with a shake of his head, when he saw the slightly dejected look on Kai's face, He sighed. “You look good, really Dad. This look does fit you, but we just pick a button up and a nice jeans” “You think Sehun will like it?” Kai asked, perking up again. Jae nodded. “Yeah he will definitely love it, who wouldn't?" He gave his dad a few pats on the back. "Do you really believe that?" "Yeah Damn right I believe that– he's going to drool when he sees you" he said taking a few steps back. “You’re totally gonna get laid tonight” he beamed as he moved to get another set of non ripped jeans. Kai choked. "Jesus Jae" His face heating up at the thought of getting laid tonight, no it was too early, this was just a date, he shouldn't think about such thing. He leaned against a wall as he waited for Jae to come back. After trying another sets, they decided on a red button up(fitted) shirt with a black jeans and a pair of black sleek shoes. And of course with contacts.  He looked good at least he was a bit more confidence in this clothes than the one Jae first chose for him. *****
Sehun made his way into his garage.

 He stopped in his tracks just as he stepped in,   Damnit how could he forget he didn't have a car that worth less than 100 thousand dollars? So much for not wanting to scare Kai off, he groaned running his hands through his well styled hair, messing it a little.He had chose to wear a simple Gucci outfit but he had forgotten to get a car that would classify him as middle class man not the wealthy CEO he was. He glanced at the cars one more time and then an idea came to him, he should rent a simple car, yes that's what he should do, 'cause he didn't have the time to go buy that simple car he needed at the moment. He knew he couldn't hide who he truly was from Kai for long, he would have to tell him eventually if everything went as planned, but not today. He would tell Kai when the other was comfortable enough around him, probably when they started dating. The idea of being in a relationship with Kai brought a smile to his face. With that same smile he turned around, locking the garage before slipping out of the building.
He managed to get his hands on a Hyundai Elantra, it was still flashy but way less flashy than the ones he had. He also decided to pick some flowers before driving to Kai's apartment. He checked his Rolex watch –which he also forget to change but he hoped Kai wouldn't notice it–, a few more minutes until seven. He checked the address Kai sent him making sure he was at the right building. And now that he was here, he suddenly felt anxious. He hopped down his car and headed inside, opting for the stairs rather than the elevator. Maybe hiking up a few floors would help work his anxiety out. Unfortunately, Kai lived only two floors up, so it took mere minutes before he was standing outside the apartment, hesitant to knock. He was a little early. Maybe he should wait. Or maybe Kai wouldn’t mind him hanging out for a few minutes before they head out? He raised his fist to knock, then pulled out his cellphone instead and texted.  Am outside your apartment. to Kai, and waited. Maybe he should have just knocked. Backing away from the door, Sehun leaned against the wall opposite the apartment and waited, tapping his foot against the floor. He stared down at his phone, his heart in his throat now, until the little screen lights up with,  Give me a minute. Kai texted back He counted to 50, hiding the flowers behind his back, pulse racing out of control. A minute passed, then Sehun heard the click of a lock and he practically leaped away from the wall, hands clasped around the flowers as the doors opened. Before him stood a gorgeous shirtless, looking Kim Jongin– Kai. 
 
Sehun's eyes nearly popped out of his skull, his voice freezing in his throat.."Hey.– you're shirtless– ”  It wasn't what he meant to say but Kai was indeed shirtless, bare-chested tanned and tattooed and Sehun thought he might pass out. He never knew Kai had a tattoo or he just didn't notice, but he doubted if that was the case, because he remembered every detail about Kai's body the first time they shared a night together and he didn't think he could forgot such a prominent thing, that decorated Kai's chest beautifully. Maybe Kai got it after meeting Sehun. Kai chuckled, nodding as Sehun's eyes drifted over his torso. “Yeah, I am, but I don’t think that’s what you came to say.” he joked Sehun blinked. “Yes. No. I mean, no. I wasn’t. I wanted you— I mean, I was checking you out— Checking on you— I was just checking if you were ready to go.” He swallowed thickly. “But, like I said, I’m early. Sorry. I can… wait out here.” Kai chuckled once again  “No it's okay . And Sorry about this,” he said, gesturing at his bare torso, and Sehun had to tear his eyes away again because he might actually die if Kai caught him staring at his chest again. “I can’t decide on a shirt. But don't worry I will just wear the one Jae choose for me or you can help me choose?” Oh god. Sehun had to look now. He had no choice. He lifted his face to look at Kai. God, his chest looked like it was sculpted from marble and his tattoo actually stretched across part of his chest too .The lines of his abs were so defined Sehun could swear they’re drawn on—honestly, how much did he work out? And oh he hadn’t even noticed his hips yet. Kai's jeans were swung so low on his hips that Sehun could see that blessed v shape peeking out from behind them, the curves of his hip bones just prominent enough to make
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter