Right (Moonsun)

Mamamoo Stories and Adventures

"You know how everything feels wrong sometimes?" Yongsun's voice cut through the thick silence of the midnight air, the city sleeping at their feet below the balcony of the dorm they shared with their other band mates.

She felt Byulyi shift slightly behind her as she lifted her head off of the leader's shoulder, turning it to the side slightly to be able to better look at the elder's face. The warmth of the rapper's body bled into her own, seeping through the tight embrace of the back hug the younger had trapped her into about an hour prior. 

They had agreed to spend the night in each other's company, deciding to huddle up on the balcony and watch the sun set behind the city landscape. They had laughed, fooled around, eating snacks and staying up even when the other members had started to complain about how late it was getting and that they should go to bed. 

When the lights in the dorm were finally extinguished after the members abandoned the fight in favor of their own sleeping time, their animated conversation slowly turned into quiet exchanges. And as the night grew darker and darker, their bodies came closer and closer and their talk got deeper and deeper until it brought them to this moment.

Yongsun turned her head slightly, locking eyes with the younger as Byulyi simply stared back, seemingly pondering the leader's question carefully. The latter could see emotion after emotion flashing through her pupils, from surprise to sadness and regret to bitterness and frustration before they settled into a calm sort of resilience.

"Yes." A bittersweet smile etched itself onto the rapper's lips, Yongsun feeling the warmth of the other's breath as she answered her. The leader's lips stretched to mirror the younger's expression, her eyes never leaving Byulyi's even as her vision muddled and blurred.

She barely felt the single teardrop lazily rolling down her cheek, the younger catching it with the pad of her thumb before gently wiping it away. She closed her eyes, feeling as Byulyi's fingers lingered, caressing her cheek in soft patterns before tracing down her jaw, gently curling underneath her chin.

Yongsun didn't need to look as she felt the younger carefully leaned closer, nor did she need to look when she moved to meet her halfway. Everything froze as the distance between them turned to nothing and when she felt a warm pair of lips against her own, she knew that she was home.

And in that moment, everything felt right.

 

 

 

-a/n-
Thank you for reading this very short first chapter :D
Do not hesitate to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment and have a wonderful day~