Hug Me

Hug Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hanbin crushed the beer can before he threw it in the trash bin as if it was a basketball. He never really had a good aim but the alcohol got him some confidence. He threw his fist in the air as he heard the can made contact with the metal trash bin. 

 

For a moment, he felt embarrassed for such a petty victory. It was only a little over 10 pm and he got drunk after drinking only 1 can of beer. To make things worst, he was drinking alone. In his mind, he was officially a loser. 

 

But a drink was all he needed. He was anxious of what will happen tomorrow and a can of beer made him momentarily forget of his anxiety. Yet here he was, walking alone in the neighbourhood he knew like the back of his hand. He needed to see her. After all, she was the only one who was capable for calming him down.

 

Hanbin reached the house he was looking for. He had been sneaking into her house since he was in middle school and through the years, he had a bad habit of not entering through the front door. He would always find her bedroom window and throw pebbles until she comes out. And when she did, he would climb over the trellises like he was in some kind of romance movie and they would talk all night on her balcony. It still amazed him how her family never caught them even once. 

 

He threw pebbles on her bedroom window and it didn’t take long for her to take a peek. As soon as she saw him, she opened the glass door of her balcony and invited him to come up. 

 

For a moment, he hesitated. He was feeling lightheaded from the alcohol and the wall was quite high up. So he just stared at her—-admiring her beauty that shone through the dark night. 

 

“What are you doing here? You aren’t supposed to be here.” She said as she leaned towards the protective rails of her balcony. She had no make-up on and her hair was in a messy bun but to Kim Hanbin, she was still the most beautiful woman he ever laid his eyes on. 

 

“I just had to see you, my Chichu.” He replied, tilting his head further up to see her clearer. He always love how his term of endearment for her roll on his tongue. He almost never use it recently—especially in front of other people, afraid that they would steal it from him and call her the way he did. 

 

“Then, what are you still doing down there? Come here. I don’t want us to be like Romeo and Juliet the whole night.” She said, challenging him to come up. It was enough to give him the confidence to climb despite being slightly drunk. 

 

“Hi.” He said as he was on top of the trellis. He saw the panic on her eyes when she realized that he had been drinking. She grabbed his arms to help him up.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me you drank? We could have been normal for once and walk through the front door, you know.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter