Chapter 11

The Runaways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though Baekhyun had promised to only take one song off, he ended up sitting at a table with Kai for nearly four songs.

 

He craned his neck until he spotted Hayan’s silver-blue hair in the crowd. She seemed to have grabbed a cocktail while scanning the hall for Blue Dragons.

 

Finally, he darted his gaze to the irritated blonde seated beside him.

 

Baekhyun smirked to himself as he watched Kai scowl.

 

The blonde had been glaring at Krystal and the good-looking black haired boy she’d been dancing with, for at least fifteen minutes now.

 

Kai took an angry puff of his cigarette.

 

“If it bothers you so much, just go ask her to dance,” Baekhyun quipped, amused.

 

Kai’s eyes widened, he hadn’t realized Baekhyun was watching him.

 

The girl who had been the center of his attention walked up to them then. Much to Kai’s displeasure, she was tugging the black haired boy along with her.

 

“Guys, meet Lay. He helped organize the party,” Krystal smiled.

 

“Nice to meet you,” the black haired boy smiled friendlily, revealing an adorable dimple.

 

Baekhyun nodded, “You did a good job, man.”

 

Kai petulantly looked away. Krystal shot him a confused frown.

 

“I checked the entire hall,” Hayan appeared behind them. “There’s no sign of any Bl—” she cut herself off abruptly when she noticed the new addition. “B-Blue lagoon,” she amended hastily.

 

Baekhyun snickered.

 

“Hayan, this is Lay,” Krystal introduced him again.

 

“They don’t serve Blue Lagoons but I know the bartender and he makes a pretty mean Moscow Mule,” Lay suggested helpfully.

 

“O-Oh, thanks. Yeah, I’ll try that,” Hayan smiled weakly.

 

“I’m gonna go check on the equipment, make sure everything’s working alright.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter