3 Days and 2 Nights

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

IX

"Lee Daehwi?!" The class president call out as he continue with the roll call. "HERE!" Daehwi raise his hand making his presence known."Lee Jaein?" the pres continue, "here" you raise your hand as you were standing next to Daehwi. As the class president finishing up the roll call, Ms.Jung and Mr.Kim(Jaechan's homeroom teacher) came over "Okay everyone, time to load the buses. We will be assigning groups for this trip,so remember who you are with." Mr.Kim announced. "There will be a group of 5, so everyone better listen up." Ms.Jung added.

As each group was being call, you were on the phone texting Ryeoun.Ever since you find out about Hayoung, you have been feeling pretty uneasy little by little. Mostly about if you actually trust him or not, but you try your best to let it not bother you too much on this trip. "Yah you ok?" Daehwi look at you. You lift your head up and put away your phone in your pocket. "Yeah I'm alright" you smile. "Group 7 is Jaechan, Gualin, Daehwi, Jaein and Jinyoung" Ms.Jung announced and everyone was shocked. You look at Daehwi and then at the rest of the guys. "Oh no" you and Daehwi say in unison.

Ms.Jung and Mr.Kim finished assigning the groups and began loading the buses.Jaechan came over to you and Daehwi "Wow, isn't this coincidence!" You and Daehwi both look at each other in the "are you kidding me" look. You began getting on the bus and sat near the window, Daehwi sat beside. As the bus continue loading Jinyoung walk down the aisle and you both started exchanging eyes contact. But you break it and he sat down in the seat in front of you and Jaechan join him too. "Still nothing?" Daehwi added as he saw you both exchange eyes contact. You shake your head and put your headphone on while listening to music. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
You and Jaein exchange eyes contact, but she broke that. You sat down and sigh, placing your bag on your lap. Jaechan came over and sat down next to you, as Guanlin sat in the seat next to you guys. Guanlin look behind him at Jaein and back at you "Hyung? You should try to talk to her on this trip. We are in a group and group suppose to work together" Jaechan acknowledge what Guanlin said and nodded. "The kid is not wrong" You let out a deep sigh and start listening to music, while looking out of the window. 

[At the camp site]
The bus stop and you opened up your eyes. "Hmm?" Daehwi woke up and look out the window "I think we're here" he added. Ms.Jung stood up from her seat "Okay everyone, we are here. Time for everyone to grab their bags and began going to their camp site. I need to see the follow people, so if you hear your name. Please wait for me and everyone else, go find your camp site." 

Daehwi name was call, so he stay behind leaving you with Guanlin, Jaechan and Jinyoung. Guanlin came over to help you with your bag "I got it noona." he added. You and the guys began walking to your camp site "Group 7, this is us" Jaechan added putting down the stuff. "There is two tents, so how about we pick who should sleep where." We all look at him "Oh..Never mind , umm Jaein. You and Daehwi will be in one and the rest of us can be in the other." You nodded and head inside your tent with your stuff. "Smooth..."Jinyoung added rolling his eyes at his best friend."What.." Gualin chuckled and walk inside the tent also. 

"Everyone ! I have the schedule for today." Daehwi yelled and everyone stop what they were doing and came out of their tents.Everyone listen to Daehwi as he call out the schedule and what they will be doing. "Okay, everyone take a picture of the schedule so you don't forget and go unpack your things" Jaechan added and everyone took out their phone and take a picture. 

You and Daehwi enter your tent starting to unpack "Are you going to be okay with being in a group with Jinyoung ?" You look up at Daehwi "yeah, I'll be okay." Daehwi look at you in worry "Because you know, I can tell Ms.Jung to-"You interrupted "It's fine. Don't worry too much about it." He nodded. While you were unpacking, your phone ring."Hello?" you answer. On the other end "Hey, did you get there safe?". You nodded "yeah I did, thanks for worry oppa." Your older brother chuckled "thats what an older brother is for, also did Ryeoun contact you?". "hmm, he did." Your brother sigh in relief "that's good, look I have to go. Work been busy lately, take care okay."

[Camp Hall]
"Every group is here right?" Mr.Kim announced while looking around if any group is missing. Mr.Kim look at Ms.Jung and nodded "Okay, first assignment is dinner. The mission is to solve this puzzle, you have 40 minutes to solve it out with your group. The winner will be the one,who will get a special prize for tomorrow challenge. As for the loser, you have to stay and wash the dishes..." As Ms.Jung was talking, you whisper to Daehwi "Yah! You guys do mission and challenge on your school trip ?" Daehwi nodded "Yeah, it's fun this way" you nodded acknowledging it. "Okay everyone ready ? Set!GO!" 

As Mr.Kim blow the whistle, everyone rush to get where they need to be to solve their puzzle. Each puzzle is different than other, some group got word puzzle, pattern guessing or even jigsaw puzzle. But as for your group, you got it easy. Jigsaw, the task is to finish up this picture in 40 minutes.
Image result for tumblr korea photography
Your group started breaking up, everyone in charge of which piece is suppose to get where.Which make the process easier and a lot faster. (16 minutes left on the clock) Jaechan was in charge of putting everything together, as the minutes pass. He started pacing faster and faster, as each of us were handing him the pieces and where it should go. Through out the whole challenge, you and Jinyoung push aside what happened and pretend to be okay with each other. Just so you can win. "DONE" Jaechan added putting the last piece in the puzzle. As time went on (Last 2 second)Mr.Kim began to blow the whistle again "STOP". He added. Your teacher started walking around each section to make sure, everyone is finish. Then they exchange nodded. 

"Winner is...GROUP 7!" Your group began to cheer and lead in for a big group hug. "Yes! I knew, we would win." Jaechan added joyful. 

[Dinner]
"Hey, Daehwi ah. I'm gonna skip out for dinner. You guys should eat." You added. Daehwi pointed "But there is so many good foods, look!" 
Image result for korean buffet food
You look at the food and smile "It's alright, I'm bit tired. Im just going to turn myself in. I'll see you later then" Daehwi teased you "Your lost !"
Related image
[Jinyoung's POV]
"Lee Daehwi, over here!" Guanlin stood up and raised his hand making sure Daehwi see him.Daehwi walk over the table "WOW SO DELICIOUS !" he say joyfully and sat down. "Huh?Where Jaein noona?" Gualin question Daehwi. Daehwi start putting food in his mouth "She said she was tired." As you saw Gualin and Daehwi were talking. Jaechan and You walk over to the table."Where is Jaein?" You sat down. "She said she was tired." Jaechan look at you "Yeah sure, she was tired..Maybe if it wasn't for someone, she would be eating by now." he mumbled.

You put down your chopstick "Hyung!" as you both were about to bricke at each other "Yah! You both are idiot for listening to her conversation. One who can't mind his own business and the other one who doesn't have the guts to tell her that he was sorry. Idiots" Daehwi added as he was eating his food. Guanlin put a thumb up "woah! Lee daehwi!" 

[Back to You]
As you enter your tent, the first thing you do was to pick up your phone. (5 missed call from Ryeoun oppa).You start dialing his number and the other line ring. "Hello?" It's a woman voice."who is this?" she asked again. But you didn't know what to do and just hang up without saying anything. You sat on the edge of your bed. Your heart was feeling heavier and heavier each minutes and you couldn't help but having tears running down your face. "yah! Lee Jaein. You better eat or I will hand feed you myself." As you heard Daehwi voice coming to the tent, you quickly wipes you tears and hide yourself under your blanket. 

"Oh, she must be sleeping.Oh well. More for me" He added eating the bread that he brought for you.After Daehwi finished, he turn off the light and everything went pitch black. You waited for a minutes or so just so Daehwi was soundly asleep, then got up and went out of your tent to get some fresh air.Throughout the night, you couldn't sleep. It was so uneasy for you to forget everything that just happened, you let out a deep sigh and went back to your tent. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
After dinner ended, you decided to leave early to go check up on Jaein. When you arrived at her tent, you saw that she was crying through a crack on her tent. You wanted to come in and comfort her, but as soon that you try to go in. You overheard Daehwi's voice and ran straight back to your tent "What the heck?Are you good" Jaechan added, while setting up his bed. You look at Jaechan and nodded "Yeah, just jumpy that's all". Guanlin and Jaechan look at each other "okay weirdo." Jaechan lay down on his bed "Oh did you talk to her?" You sat down on the edge of your bed, feeling a bit worry about Jaein." Huh?" 

"Did you talk to Jaein?" He questioned "No, Umm something came up." You answer. Guanlin sighed "If you guys weren't idiot, then we wouldn't have this problems" he mumbled."Yah!Lai Guanlin." You and Jaechan snap."I mean Im not wrong, my gosh." He mumbled."Forget about him, are you going to at least try to talk to her."You look down at your fingers while playing with it "Maybe, I don't know." Guanlin got up to get his stuff "Hyung, do you need to apologizze to Jaein noona too." He questioned. "Yah! Lai Guanlin come here !" Jaechan stood up to chase Guanlin. They both ran out of the tent and leaving you by yourself. 

"Ughh..."You sighed laying down on your bed. Picking up your phone as you went through your contact list, you came around Jaein name and decided to click on it. *thinking to yourself* "What should I say to her...Ughh" 

x A/N:Thank You for all the support ! It mean a lot to me, I want this story to be good. So if you have any advice or feedback, I want to hear it ! Thank YOU! <3 x
Image result for kakaotalk characters gif