Second Chances

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

VI

*Thinking to yourself* "Should I ? Should I not? What am I doing ? Ughhhh". Daehwi look at you "Jaein ah.. Lee Jaein?". "HUH?what ? huh ?" You snap back to reality. "Are you okay ?" You look at him and nodded "Yeah, I'm alright." He look at you and nervously smile "You sure? You barely touch your lunch and you have been spacing out since class started." You look at your tray of foods "yeah, i'm just not hungry"

Jinyoung,Jaechan and Gualin walked over to your table "Can we sit here?" Jaechan asked. Daehwi smile and nodded his head "Sure thing". They all sat down and Jinyoung just stare at you "Are you okay?" you look at him and back to your tray of foods. "Hmmm, yeah I'm alright." *Thinking to yourself* "No you're not, stop lying to yourself." "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jaechan." Jaechan added. "Oh sorry, nice to meet you. I'm Jaein." "You sure, you're alright?" Daehwi added again trying to open you up. "Yeah, it's nothing." Jaechan look at you and added "Maybe it's because of that guy from the coff-" you look at him "Oh Jaechan hyung, I need to get something can you come with me to get it." Jinyoung interrupted and drag Jaechan with him.


[Jinyoung POV]
"What are we going to do ?" Jaechan ask you as you walk with him to pick up Gualin from his class. "What do you mean?" You look at him. "You know the coffeeshop,you saw what happened. What should we tell her ? Or what should we said to her?" "Jaein? Nothing, it's none of our business." Gualin ran up to you both "Did I hear Jaein noona name being mention?" You both look at each other "No, it's nothing." you both said in unison.

You,Gualin and Jaechan walk into the cafeteria and saw Jaein and Daehwi sit with each other. "There she is." Jaechan look at her. "Please don't say anything stupid,hyung." *Thinking to yourself*. You and the guys walk over and sat down at the table."She seem off.." Jaechan whisper to you. "You don't say..." you added and Jaechan started introducing himself to her.As the conversation goes on Jaechan open his mouth"Maybe it's because of that guy from the coff-" *Thinking to youself* "He did not...Oh my god, now I have to save his ."

 "Oh Jaechan hyung, I need to get something can you come with me to get it." You said dragging Jaechan hyung with you. "Do you have to mention about the guy from the coffeeshop?".Jaechan start panicking "Okay, I can't help it. You have to admit, you want to ask about what happened too." You sighed "Okay, yes. But like I said before it's none of our business." Jaechan smirked and whisper. "We can make it our business." You slap him on the head. 

[Back To You]
You look at your food tray and sighed "Daehwi ah, I'm gonna to head back to the classroom . I feel kinda dizzy." Daehwi look at you "Are you okay? you want me to come with you?". You shake your head and Jinyoung and Jaechan walk back to the table. "It's everything alright?" You nodded and get up with your tray "Yeah, I feel kinda dizzy, so I'm just going to head back to class. Nice to meet you Jaechan oppa." 

They both look at each other and back at you. "Okay then..Nice to meet you too." Jaechan added. "Feel better noona" Gualin added as you walk away with your tray.

You stare at the message from yesterday "Yes, sure let meet up...No I sound so pushing..Oh my god...what am I doing." You said to yourself as you keep texting and deleting the message."ughh!" you said putting your head down on the desk and close your eyes.Then once you open your eyes,someone was right next to you 
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
"Bae Jinyoung...". He look at you "You okay ? You don't seem well." You lift your head up and nodded "yeah, just a bit dizzy that's all." *Thinking to yourself* "Wait..why is he being all caring all of the sudden?". "Oh...I heard about kyulkyung unnie..She's really pretty." Jinyoung look at you and nodded "Yeah, she is. Umm about that ..."

*RING RING RING* "Thank god ! Save by the bell!" *thinking to yourself* Jinyoung get up and went back to his seat and class was back in section. Daehwi walk in class and give you a banana milk "Here you go, since you didn't eat at all." You smiled "Thanks you're the best." Daehwi giggle "I know"

As class ended and everyone started packing their bag "Okay ! Everyone settle down. I have announcement to make as you guys know, once a year our school does a camping trip. But this year due to the budget, the school decided to do it here on campus. So I need your parents to sign a form and we will be doing it starting friday." Ms. Jung added as she by around the forms "Also, starting this week. We are back with afterschool duty." Everyone groaned in unison. You look at Daehwi "Afterschool duty ?" "Yeah, it's basically classroom clean up afterschool. Two students get pick by the president and they have to stay after to clean up. I stay after before, it was terrible." You chuckled "I see"

"Okay dismiss" Ms.Jung added and everyone ran out of the classroom. "Are you coming with us?" Daehwi added as he and Jinyoung waited for you at the door "Hmmm, sure." As soon as you guys at the school gates, you saw a familiar face waiting for you. They wave at you "Jaein ah ~" Daehwi and Jinyoung look at the person. *Thinking to yourself* "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE...OH NO.." You and the guys head over "Ryeoun oppa, umm this is Daehwi and Jinyoung and this is Ryeoun oppa." You introduce your friends to him. "Nice to meet you." "You too" Daehwi added "Where are you guys heading?" Ryeoun ask. "Oh we're just heading to the coffeeshop near by, since we work there." "Oh nice, you guys don't mind if I tag along?" You stood there and didn't say a single word. "Sure" Daehwi said cheerfully 

[Coffeeshop]
"You guys can sit over there, we will bring the drink over to you later." Daehwi said as he walk to the changing room. It was a awkward silent between you two, because you didn't know what to do or what to say. "Is everything alright?" Ryeoun ask. You look at him and nervously smile "Yeah, I'm alright." He look at you one more time. "Was I being too pushy for asking to come along?" "No, it's just I'm thinking about what you said." He look at you "Oh.."You nodded without saying anything.

[Jinyoug POV]
"OH IT'S JAEIN" Jaehwan yelled for Jaein as he enter the coffeeshop. "Chill, she's talking to someone right now." Sungwoon added. "Maybe it's her boyfriend?" Seongwoo added. "It's not her boyfriend" I snap at them."Am I okay ? Why am I so trigger." *Thinking to yourself* "Who hurt you?" Jaehwan added as he start putting on his apron around his waist. You shake your head. "No one, he just seem a little bit off . Because Jaein is with someone. " Daehwi teased. "Lee Daehwi..." You mumbled. "Wow customers ~ hello ~" Daehwi said trying to run away from you. 

Throughout work you keep staring at Jaein. "Hopefully she's alright. No Bae Jinyoung. It's none of your business" *thinking yourself*. "Jinyoung ah! Someone is requesting you." Snap back to reality. "Okay coming." You walk over to your table and greet your guest. "Jinyoung oppa" your guest greet back to you and grab your arms. "Oppa, look at this. I got this today. Isn't it pretty." You couldn't focus in what the guest was saying, because you couldn't help but eastropping. "Jinyoung oppa!" your customer yelled. "Oh, sorry." She look at you and at the direction you were looking at. "Oppa, is that your girlfriend?" you look at her "No, she's just a friend." She look at you and cross her arms "Hmm, seem like you are interested in what's going on with them." She look at Jaein and get up from her seat "What are you doing?" You added. 

[Back to You]
As the awkward silent continue before you two, someone walk over to your table. "Hi, I know this is not my place to ask this. But are you two dating? Because if you are you guys make such a cute couple." She said and walk away. Ryeoun look at your reaction and chuckled. "WHAT THE HECK, JUST HAPPENED?WHO IS SHE?" *Thinking to yourself*. Nervously laughed "that was awkward" you mumbled to yourself. Ryeoun chuckled and look at the girl,who came over. "Isn't that your friend over there with her?" You look at the table she was at "Bae Jinyoung...." 

"Here's your drink" Daehwi said. You look at him and smile "Thanks" He sat down next to you and start asking Ryeoun question about your relationship with each other. "So Ryeoun hyung, how did you and Jaein got together? and How was she in the relationship?"You chuckled and mumbled "...Can you not..?" Ryeoun chuckled at you both "Well, I confessed to her actually.I was her brother friend and also her tutor.In the relationship ? Well Jaein is really caring and she put others before herself a lots." Daehwi look at you. "Wow, you dated your tutor?!" You look at him with the death stare."Okay I'm gonna go now, I'll leave you two alone then." Ryeoun laughed "Your friend is adorable." You look at Daehwi and back at Ryeoun "Yeah adorable..."

[End of the day]
"Yay, finally closing time. I can't wait to go home." Seongwoo said. "Okay, I know I'm not the only one who is curious about their relationship right?" Jaehwan added and the rest of the guys just stare at you and Ryeoun.Daehwi walk out of the changing room and saw his hyungs staring at you guys "He used to be her tutor, but then he confessed to her and they dated." Daehwi said as he start putting away stuff.The guys look at him and in unison "What?You serious? They dated?" Jaehwan look at you guys "Must be nice to be in a relationship.." Sungwoon slap Jaehwan on the back of his head "Keep dreaming, it's never going to happened." 

Jinyoung walk out of the changing room and saw you two still together "Yah ~ Jinyoung ah. Did you know that's Jaein's ex" Jaehwan added. Jinyoung look at you both and walk away. "What's up with him?" Seongwoo added and the rest of the guy just rise their shoulder "We don't know" 

"I should get going, I have work today and I don't want to be late." Ryeoun stood up and grab his bag. "Oh, okay.." You paused "Just say it..you got nothing to lose". "Ryeoun Oppa.. Do you think there is a chance that we can...start all over again." *thinking to yourself* "You say it..oh boy!" Ryeoun look at you in shocked and hug you. Your heart felt so warm, but also uneasy.Because you open up your heart again. "I'm glad you decided to give us another chance" he whisper to you then break the hug. "Crap, I have to go now." He said looking at his clock and added "I can't take you home but-"

"I will take her home" Someone interrupted. You look at the person, "Jinyoung?". Jinyoung walk over to you "I'll walk her home." Ryeoun nodded and left the coffeeshop. The rest of the guy look at you and Jinyoung "Did he just?" Jaehwan added and the rest of the guy nodded. 

x A/N: another update.I'm trying everything I can so hang in there. Also thank you for the upvote and subcribe! I appreciated it every much <3 Don't forget to continue to ~ x 

Image result for bt21 gif